PDA

View Full Version : Who's collecting the Senate pods?

wedge1968
01-17-2006, 02:47 PM
We already know that that Senate Skirmish is going to be hot because of the super-articulated shock troops. The question on my mind is what is going to happen to those pods? Is anyone going to amass them to build a Senate diorama? Are (Lucas forbid!!) people who aren't interested in the clones going to buy these sets in multiple numbers to get the pods?

I would think about doing the pod thing if I knew people were amassing the clones and would sell me the pods. Who would have to be in the Senate diorama (and therefore, how many would I need)?

Padme
Bail
Mon Mothma
Wookie senator
Twilik Senator

Who else? I could have Yoda and Mace hanging out behind one. Of course, Palpatine, bald chick, and his blue guy advisor. If I wanted to spend the money, I could have George and his daughter in the hall (didn't Mr. Daniels also appear in the corridor?).

Your thoughts, advice, help?

Jayspawn
01-17-2006, 05:39 PM
I might get one. I'd get the set for the pod, Yoda (dont have that one), and the Clones.

It would be neat to set up a pod with Senator Palpatine, Queen Amidala and Panaka.

DarthQuack
01-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Oh....for a second I thought we were talking about the Pods from the movie Cocoon. :bandit:

ecl
01-17-2006, 06:46 PM
probably won't be gettting the pods

Sith Lord 0498
01-17-2006, 06:51 PM
I'll probably get one pack. The clones will go in my Gunship, and I'll probably put Yoda and Palpatine in the pod to recreate their "lightning" showdown.

K M Toydarian
01-17-2006, 06:56 PM
The clones are a must, as I have never seen a shocktrooper#6 in stores, but I will definately try to buy a couple of sets for the pods.
I want an Amidala Pod, Palpatine pod, a few alien senator pods, and definately an E.T. pod!
Hope fully I can find enough sets to satisfy my craving, and sell off a few troopers to subsidize. Let's also hope Target keeps the price to 19.99 like the coruscant clone set.
Anyone need 5 or 6 Clone Emperors? :lipsrseal

Kidhuman
01-18-2006, 12:52 AM
I am going to get 3-5 sets depending on when I find them and how much money I have. I dont know what I am going ot do with the extras, perhaps give em to my kids

Bosskman
01-18-2006, 05:13 AM
I think I'll try to get at least 3 for the pods. The shocktrooper I will keep, but since I already have 4 quickdraw ones, I don't really NEED them all and would only buy one set but for the pods.

Darth Cruel
01-18-2006, 08:32 AM
I will be troop-building with the Shock Troopers. I will have extra pods, but I believe they are already spoken for. If I have any extras, I'll list them in the trading section. I will also post (in the proper section) about buying clones from anyone who has more than they want.

DarthBrandon
01-18-2006, 08:33 AM
I am going to get 3-5 sets depending on when I find them and how much money I have. I dont know what I am going ot do with the extras, perhaps give em to my kids

LMK when you find them, I'd like at least three please.:D

jedi master sal
01-18-2006, 12:10 PM
I'm planning on getting 10 of these sets at least. (Really want around 25)

I'm keeping all of the pods and troopers, but will donate a good majority of the Yodas and Emperors to charity.

Shadow Knight
01-18-2006, 09:12 PM
I will probably try for 8 to 10 of these sets, for the pods and shocks. Not sure about what to do with the yodas and emperors. Wouldn't it be GREAT to have a hundred or so pods? Hasbro should create a set for building. Then we could all get a little bit more poorer by filling them with 2 or 3 species in each one. You gotta love it though, the ideas for collecting are countless and hopefully neverending.

CooLJoE
01-19-2006, 04:31 AM
I'll buy atleast 2 for the Shocktroopers. They Pods, Yodas, and Emperors will be up for trade though.

jedi master sal
01-19-2006, 08:16 AM
I'll buy atleast 2 for the Shocktroopers. They Pods, Yodas, and Emperors will be up for trade though.

Keep me in mind then for those pods. I'd really like to trade for those.

jjreason
01-22-2006, 12:22 AM
I would be thrilled if I found out they were coming to Canada. Since they won't be, I'll gladly settle for one of these sets.

Turbowars
01-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Too bad hasbro doesn't do a mail away with these pods, or just sell sets of 2 for 6-10 bucks in mailer boxes factory direct.

mastermatt24
01-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Eh. Along with many other things this year, Im afraid im going to have to say no to this as well, even though the stuff is neat.

Sentinel18725
01-22-2006, 10:18 PM
I think that a big dome of senate pods would make a pretty neat diorama. If someone does this, please post some good pictures.

Scackmgack
01-23-2006, 10:16 PM
2 sets here for the Shock Troopers. The pods will be nice, but kind of useless...

DarthQuack
01-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm just looking to get one, no more than that, unless I have to help someone out.

jedi master sal
01-24-2006, 10:19 AM
2 sets here for the Shock Troopers. The pods will be nice, but kind of useless...

Ohh, I'll take the pods off your hands!

Please keep me in mind, when the time comes around.

-Sal

Reverend Strone
01-25-2006, 08:50 PM
Dang, do I ever want those pods. I'll take some more Shocktroops to help round out the ranks, but it's the pods I really want. I'll pick up as many as I can afford (which won't be many due to the fact I will have to buy them over the web and ship them down here to New Zealand- it won't be released here) and would consider selling off excess clones to help subsidise the cost of all those packs. I have been holding off scratch building and molding one for a senate diorama for a few years now, so I'm glad it's finally coming out and I didn't do that work for nothing- just not sure how I'll get enough of them without spending about a gazillion bucks.

Perhaps now that Hasbro has molds for this, we may see it packed in with other senate-themed figures in future? (various alien senators)

Pretty please Hasbro? It would be great to pick up more pods without duplicating on the figures.

timmae
01-25-2006, 09:13 PM
i'm a carded collector, but will actually get one to bust and display(will have to use custom figs). i will display a shocktrooper w/my rots troopers. do not want to open my carded rots one(shock). i love the cantina bar piece on display w/yoda and yaddle having a drink mmmmm.is there a pix of this? link?

mastermatt24
01-26-2006, 09:31 PM
I have been holding off scratch building and molding one

You could make a mold of the hasbro one, then you could have as many as you want and more to.. uhhh.. "share" :greedy: ;)

Reverend Strone
01-26-2006, 10:22 PM
You could make a mold of the hasbro one, then you could have as many as you want and more to.. uhhh.. "share" :greedy: ;)

Heheh- I cannot deny that the thought has occurred to me- I'll have to see how complicated the pod is. I'm no moldmaker, so only something eallyy simple would work out, but I guess I'll see when it appears. :)

The other constraint of course is time- I have these grand ideas but in past experience, unless it is simple (like buying it and sticking it in the diorama), it usually doesn't get done. At this stage I'm buying up all this diorama stuff that goes straight into the cupboard for attention some future day when I actually have time to build something cool. That will likely be when I retire at this stage. ;)

mastermatt24
01-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Im assuming that theyre not gonna be that complicated, im going to have to see one loose.

jedi master sal
01-27-2006, 10:02 AM

I actually thought of this. I can readily make molds, but they would be in one color plasitc, and people would then have to paint their own all the same.

I've found that most when given that option are a bit laxy and wouldn't want to buy it, if they had to do some of the work themselves.

And for the potential amount of these I could sell, I wouldn't want to have to paint them all. The cost and effort would clearly outweigh any potential profits.

Also there is an issue of "rights" here. Hasbro could come down hard on someone who is making molds of their product and selling them for profit.

-Sal

mastermatt24
01-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Exactly.. Thats why I said share. I dont think people would have problems painting them- look at that guy on RS selling those kits for people to make Neyo, Fox and others. Those things are huge! Then people sell them on ebay to make even more. (and as far as I know he hasnt had any problems with hasbro, I think if you keep it quiet you could do it)

JEDIpartner
02-01-2006, 08:12 AM
Apparently, this set will be a Target exclusive and is limited to only to 75,000 pieces. Don't be pigs.

Slicker
02-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Apparently, this set will be a Target exclusive and is limited to only to 75,000 pieces. Don't be pigs.And I think the Lava figs were limited to about 20,000 or so and those were on clearance so I don't forsee any major problems with this one being hard to find.

JEDIpartner
02-01-2006, 08:28 AM
I dunno... we're talking guys who want 10+ senate pods a piece buid their dioramas and stuff. No one wanted those Lava figures in those amounts... let alone ANY amount.

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 08:40 AM
Actually I believe the Vader figure(Lava) was 50k pieces. If the clones hit clearance this one will also.

jedi master sal
02-01-2006, 11:38 AM
JEDIpartnr-"Apparently, this set will be a Target exclusive and is limited to only to 75,000 pieces. Don't be pigs."

Well, sorry, but I guess I'll be oinking then. I want what I want. I don't scalp and I go to 20-25 stores a week to fill my needs. I don't clear out a store at one time and I always share with my fellow colelctors first before I start to army build.

So I'm not going to apologize for wanting 10 sets of this, if only for the pod.

Oink Oink.

JEDIpartner
02-01-2006, 02:40 PM
You wear it well... ;) JK, man...

Seriously, though... If there are 10 on the shelf you really should leave at least 3 there out of fairness to your fellow collector who may otherwise not be able to find it.

Turbowars
02-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Seriously, though... If there are 10 on the shelf you really should leave at least 3 there out of fairness to your fellow collector who may otherwise not be able to find it. Yeah right. If I wanted that many and they were there, the would be mine.:twisted:

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Yeah right. If I wanted that many and they were there, the would be mine.:twisted:

I have to agree with that. I gets mine and thats it. First come first serve. I am sure plumber Bob wouldnt leave me any.

Turbowars
02-01-2006, 07:44 PM
I have to agree with that. I gets mine and thats it. First come first serve. I am sure plumber Bob wouldnt leave me any.The thing about good old Bob is he doesn't spend that much $ at one time. I mean if there were 10 on the shelf he would probably buy 2. See he's used to buying Hotwheels for .99 and $19.99 is a bit steep for him and his buddies. I know they never bought the Big winged Tie.

JEDIpartner
02-02-2006, 07:41 AM
You know... the worst thing about this is that you would be crying foul if you couldn't find ANY of these. Hmmm... it makes the evil part of me wish you the worst in finding this set...

:twisted:

Kidhuman
02-02-2006, 07:58 AM
But if you dont get one in Cleavland, how does me buying all in my area affect you?

Dave_Cameron
02-02-2006, 09:54 AM
I have to agree with Jedi Partner on this one. Kidhuman, you're not the only one who is looking to buy multiples of this item. It won't effect Jedi Partner but it will most certainly affect other collectors in your area who would be happy to find even one of these for themselves. From some of Jedi Partner's recent posts here and Galactic Hunter.com it seems that there is a large collector market in the Cleveland area as he is finding empty pegs. So while you may not directly affect him, other people who share your mindset certainly effect him.

JEDIpartner
02-02-2006, 11:18 AM
I have to agree with Jedi Partner on this one. Kidhuman, you're not the only one who is looking to buy multiples of this item. It won't effect Jedi Partner but it will most certainly affect other collectors in your area who would be happy to find even one of these for themselves. From some of Jedi Partner's recent posts here and Galactic Hunter.com it seems that there is a large collector market in the Cleveland area as he is finding empty pegs. So while you may not directly affect him, other people who share your mindset certainly effect him.

'Tis quite true there. It's been pretty dry up here in the Cleveland area for the last month. Sometimes I see a figure or two on the pegs but the stores always seem to be cleaned out. I know that I would certainly like to find one of these. More would be overkill considering I only have so much space to commit to the collecting endeavour. Not all of us have the ability to run willy nilly from store to store to store to store to store everyday. *shrug* We just make do with what time and commitments allow.

jedi master sal
02-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Not all of us have the ability to run willy nilly from store to store to store to store to store everyday. *shrug* We just make do with what time and commitments allow.

And therein lies the answer.

Why should I or anyone else who has the time and diligently looks for this stuff, leave it up to others who "might" get it. Perhaps the next guy to come by is a scalper and he buys them up and resells for 2-3 times the price. Is that fair?

At least with those of us who do buy alot, you know we are getting them for oursleves and aren't out to profit off of our fellow collector.

Also at $20 a pop and wanting 10 of these, it's not likely being that they are a Target exclusive, that I COULD get 10 at once. I'll likely buy 3 at a time until I get to 10, but with everything else coming out, I have to stretch the dollars. I'm not going to blow the wad on 10 of these and pass over other new stuff.

Besides, I AM one of those guys who DOES think of his fellow collector. When I find something new, I get one for me and then call up my local collecting buds to see if they need the same thing. If I get ahold of them and they do, I buy for them. If not then I buy what I can for me and leave the rest.

So please don't lump me in with all of the rest. But even then, it's only right that should someone come upon something they want and can buy it that they do just that.

My argumnet for this is that, with those of us who buy alot, it allows the stores to order yet MORE new product in, thereby allowing a higher turnover rate of toys. This keeps fresh product on the shelves for everyone to have a crack at.

Oh and I must add that I'm a 8:30-5er. So I often don't get the chance to get to stores until 6pm or later. Much of the time I don't find new stuff and have relied on my fellow collectors to hook me up. On those times that I do "strike gold" it is those very same collectors that I call first.

So where you see this as being greedy or hoarding, I know that my personal experience is anything but. In fact within my collecting group, we help each other out constantly. If evens the playing field so to speak and we don't have to resort to buying from scalpers because of the network we've established. They all know I army build, there's two other guys who do too, in my group, but we all still help each other out.

So now, considering this, maybe one should rethink their thoughts and not be prejudice towards another...sound familiar?

Also for the record it's been quite bare of stuff here in Pittsburgh and really in all of the soutwestern PA region. It's not because of collectors persay. I'd venture to guess there's a general lack of product everywhere, so you can't blanketly accuse others for you misfortunes.

-Sal

JEDIpartner
02-02-2006, 01:10 PM
And therein lies the answer.

It's still thoughtless and greedy however you look at it. Whether a "collector" or a scalper hordes the item in question, it's just as bad. You arguement is that if you don't buy all of them and you leave a couple, then someone else will come along and buy the rest. You don't necessarily know that it would be a scalper. You don't know that it wouldn't. At the same turn, either way, a fellow collector misses out on an item he/she may want due to the greed (one being "MUST HAVE AS MANY AS I CAN GET" and the other being "WANT TO JACK UP THE PRICES AND GET MORE MONEY"). If no one buys the ones the scalper hordes and tries to resell, then they are likely to be returned to the stores. The ones you buy? Not a chance in hell.

But, again, none of this would occur to you unless you've actually experienced this for yourself.

Dave_Cameron
02-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Right on! Sometimes you have to wonder if these people who run around looking for toys everyday for the majority of the day even have jobs & understand what it's like to be a responsible adult.

JEDIpartner
02-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Right on! Sometimes you have to wonder if these people who run around looking for toys everyday for the majority of the day even have jobs & understand what it's like to be a responsible adult.

That was the subject of a long discussion some of us had a while back. :yes:

jedi master sal
02-02-2006, 02:19 PM

Wow, did either of you even read my post?

I SHARE my finds with my fellow local collecting friends. Much more than I can say for others.

Also, Dave_Cameron, did you see in my post that I'm a working man? I said specifically I work 8:30-5. That's during the day when most of the new product is available. Responsible adult? You haven't seen my bills...I have the same as everyone else, vehicle, home, utilities, gas, food etc. I donate time and toys to children's charities. I've raised money for said charities. So don't even go there.

I DON'T get the easy chances to get stuff. Unlike "early morning risers" or those who have night time jobs who can go in during the day and find new stuff.

Why in the heck do you think I HAVE to go to 20-25 stores a week? It's BECAUSE stuff gets bought up during the day and I get the slim pickings afterwards. So that's precisely why I buy when I see it or I most likely won't get the chance again. This has happend to me a more than a few occassions that I DIDN'T buy right away, only to never see the product again on retail shelves. So that's why I buy now.

Again, I share with a network of local collectors. Should I consider the collector who isn't in hte group? No.

I don't know them, or if they exist. They aren't helping me either so what's the point? Were they to come to the group and contribute, then by all means we'd help him/her out. By contribute I mean post their finds.

Now, I'll ask you to look at this from another perspective though. Recall when SW figs started making a comeback in 95. The net wasn't as big then as it is now. Forums hadn't really taken off yet, so there was no way of knowing what was out. did YOU buy when you saw? I sure did. I had NO idea who else was out there. Noone was helping me, so the only way I could collect was to get as I saw it.

Now with the craze of the net, this information is more readily available, but with that came problems. Now instead of just the true collectors sharing the info, scalpers got to lurk and see what was where, when. I know in my area this happened, thus my collecting group instituting a special forum section that you can ony get to by posting your finds on a regular basis.

It's a very unfortunate "game" that we all have to play. I in no way intended on collecting like this when I first started buying figures again. I didn't want to have to be part of any group/website/etc. But because of the popularity, SW has become more than just a "geek's" hobby. It's become a cashcow for those scalpers out there. I'm not about to line their pockets.

I buy first. I help my other local guys out and that's it.

If I knew I could walk into any store at anytime and find any toy I wanted, I wouldn't buy like I do, but we know this isn't the case. Hasn't been for some time, and especially not now.

Face reality, if you want this stuff, YOU have to go and get it. Don't expect it to come to you or for others to help you. You can call that greedy or hoarding or whatever, I don't care. I know I help others and they help me. I have the kind of collection I want, not what someone else wants.

Where are these same "phantom" collectors at? Do you really think they are thinking about the next guy to come along? Be true to yourself when answering this. You know the answer is NO.

Also JEDIpartnr, you state

It's still thoughtless and greedy however you look at it. Whether a "collector" or a scalper hordes the item in question, it's just as bad.

How is this bad when I specifically stated that I call up my local buds to see if they need found items?

You arguement is that if you don't buy all of them and you leave a couple, then someone else will come along and buy the rest. You don't necessarily know that it would be a scalper. You don't know that it wouldn't.

That's the point, who knows, so why leave it up to chance? I get mine, my local buds get theirs. So be it. If more local collectors would join the group, we'd help them out too. But I can't and refuse to be responsible for someone else's collection of their buying habits. If one can onnly make it out to stores once a week, then they really shouldn't expect to find much. Not in the competitive market that SW has unfortunately become.

At the same turn, either way, a fellow collector misses out on an item he/she may want due to the greed (one being "MUST HAVE AS MANY AS I CAN GET" and the other being "WANT TO JACK UP THE PRICES AND GET MORE MONEY"). If no one buys the ones the scalper hordes and tries to resell, then they are likely to be returned to the stores. The ones you buy? Not a chance in hell.

But usually by the time a scalper returns something, at least in my experience, the same toy has already been restock numerous times, thereby giving the chance for everyone to have found and bought it. (Why else would the scalper have to return it?) You know as well as I that there are those who are going to buy from scalers regardless, so that pracitce will never stop. As for the ones I buy and other collectors not having a chance to get them, to turn this around, they also won't have to pay double or triple from me to get them either , huh? I keep nearly all of my stuff. What I find I don't want (which is quite rare) I sell for cheap to my fellow collectors or donate to the local children's hospital.

But, again, none of this would occur to you unless you've actually experienced this for yourself.

Oh but I have experienced it. Again I reiterate it's one reason why I have to go to 20-25 stores per week. Due to my work schedule I can't get to stores when it's "prime pickin's". I'm force to make due with the left overs. So, I have to travel to many a store to reach my collecting needs. If I thought for a moment that once a week would fill my collecting goals, I for one be stupid for thinking that and two, not find what I wanted.

Dale I guess I thought you knew me better than this. I guess I was wrong. I don't hoard for hoarding sake. I buy what I want for very specific reasons. I've worked hard to attain the kind of purchasing power I have to afford the things I want. I've told that story ad naseum, so I won't repeast it. Suffice to say that I'm finally taking advantage of all that hard work and reaping the benfits from it. If life was easy, we wouldn't know how to appreciate much less enjoy the things we have.

Okay, rant over. Feel free to respond back, but I won't argue this point any further here.

Back to topic please.
-Sal

Kidhuman
02-02-2006, 02:22 PM
I am only looking for two at most. I need to buy the extras for my Canadian counter parts who dont have Target stores. So, in that sense it is not all for me.

Dave_Cameron
02-02-2006, 03:04 PM
Sal-if I saw 10 stormtroopers in stock & I wanted 10. I only bought two or three at a time. I never cleared the racks. It's just not fair or right to do that regardless of what your motives are. Even if you do have a job I think it's a little sad that anyone would spend so much time looking for toys. It seems a little mental. I'm not getting any deeper into this ****ing contest with you because it's pointless.

JEDIpartner
02-02-2006, 03:42 PM
Dale I guess I thought you knew me better than this. I guess I was wrong.

Hey... I didn't respond with an "Oink oink" post. *shrug* That kinda provided the imptetus for the next few pages. Oh, well.

:sleeping:

Back to civility.

jedi master sal
02-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Re: Dave_Cameron's post:

See that's my point again. I almost NEVER clear the racks, but if I wanted to and had the money at the time, I could. And I shouldn't be deemed wrong for doing so. It's only toys here we're talking about. My motives are the same as anyone else, people just don't want to admit it publically. You buy what you desire for yourself. Why would you deny yourself that pleasure, no matter what it is? That's mental if you ask me. We only live once. Enjoy life, and if that means buying every toy on the shelf so be it. If it means leaving some on the shelf for someone else, that's quite alright too. (I'll take those leftovers thank you...)

My time spent is MY time. I have a great fiancee who also collects. I have a great relationship with her family, more friends now than I ever did, give back to the community etc. So I can't see how you would call that mental. I think it's almost a point of jealousy here. A person can't find what they want so they say the other guy is wrong because he does. That's jealousy. I can see why one would call that competition.

I'm not in this to compete with anyone. I collect what I collect for me and noone else. I have army builders galore. Not to compete, but because this is what I want and how I collect.

I don't have certain things tying me down in life so that I can't look for toys (other than work schedule). It's really that simple. This is my one hobby. I've devoted a better part of my life to it, but it's not the only part of my life. And it's much better than being the drunken drug addict that my father was. At least I still have everything to show for what I collected over the years.

And you're quite right, it's a pointless debate, so why fight it, right?

At least I didn't fall to the level of cussing on the boards.

But hey, to each their own.

Hey... I didn't respond with an "Oink oink" post. *shrug* That kinda provided the imptetus for the next few pages. Oh, well.

:sleeping:

Back to civility.

Now you knew I was joking around didn't you? Shouldn't have to put a J/K behind everything to explain it.

I agree, back to civility.

Dale, how many pods are you looking to get? If you can't find one, I'll get one for you, fair enough?

JawaJoe
02-02-2006, 05:41 PM
HATE scalpers. I think people should be able to buy what they want as long as they dont scalp. If someone wants to buy every clone they see, fine I say. First come first serve. The problem is not army builder/diorama collectors but is actually the retailers not ordering enough to meet the demand coupled with hasbro's lousy case asst's.

btw: im not an army builder/diorama type. i only buy 1 of eac to keep carded, rarely 2 if i REALLY like the fig.

Devo
02-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Hmmm. I suppose that argument was inevitable. Hasbro really should sell senate pods seperately. Do planetary themed pods. 1 figure and one pod - an aqualish senator for example with pod, a rodian senator with pod.

The idea of people buying tonnes of these for dioramas sits well enough with me - as long as they post pics. If they're popular enough on initial run and then seeing senate dioramas makes people push for it to be released again in some form Hasbro might do it.

The pods a bit small though isn't it? Whats it going to fit - 2 figures with standing room only? Might not look particularly good.

jedi master sal
02-03-2006, 02:13 AM
Hmmm. I suppose that argument was inevitable. Hasbro really should sell senate pods seperately. Do planetary themed pods. 1 figure and one pod - an aqualish senator for example with pod, a rodian senator with pod.

The idea of people buying tonnes of these for dioramas sits well enough with me - as long as they post pics. If they're popular enough on initial run and then seeing senate dioramas makes people push for it to be released again in some form Hasbro might do it.

The pods a bit small though isn't it? Whats it going to fit - 2 figures with standing room only? Might not look particularly good.

Valid points all Devo. I heartily agree that the pods should come in other sets. Yes, they should be bigger, but we all know hasbro's penchant for underscaling things. This is the best offering of the Pod as we are likely to get.

Oh I want to state for the record too that I'm offering to trade my shocktroopers from these seets for the Pod. So that helps others out who are really looking for the Shockies. If I'm lucky enough, I'm really only hoping to buy 6 of these sets and trade 5 sets of the Shocktroopers away for the pods. Thereby attaining my desired 10 pods.

-Sal

Kidhuman
02-03-2006, 07:13 AM
If I get extras Sal, the pod is yours for the troopers.

JEDIpartner
02-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Dale, how many pods are you looking to get? If you can't find one, I'll get one for you, fair enough?

Not to worry. I'll be on the look out for this and I will probably put lucky SOB Jedi Drew on the hunt as well as my friend Bruce in Boston.

Thanks though!! Great weekend to you, friend! :pleased:

jedi master sal
02-04-2006, 06:24 AM
If I get extras Sal, the pod is yours for the troopers.

Thanks, that wil make getting these much easier for the BOTH of us.

Not to worry. I'll be on the look out for this and I will probably put lucky SOB Jedi Drew on the hunt as well as my friend Bruce in Boston.

Thanks though!! Great weekend to you, friend! :pleased:

No so good starting out this weekend. I got the flu yesterday...can't sleep, sneezing, running nose, headache, my teeth even hurt...I'm going to have this for at least a few days, which means I'm going to be sick during the Super Bowl. But I'm still going to cheer my *** of for the Steelers damnit! And that's alot of cheering...no snickering out there, ha ha.

Thanks and I'm glad we are back on track here.

-Sal