PDA

View Full Version : First Post from DarthChet aka USMCCHET

DarthChet
01-18-2006, 01:00 PM
Before there was USMCCHET there was DarthChet Imperious Leader
Why Chet well If you have ever seen Wierd Science you would know....nuff said about that.
Well Star Wars has always been apart of my life for as long as I can remember. In 77 I was 8 and after seeing Star Wars I went out and got my first figure, a Stormtrooper, and well my wallet has never been the same. As a kid I had allot of SW toys. Most lost there lives in my backyard victims of my twisted childhood, think Sid from "Toy Story". I got back into collecting in 95 when Hasbro released the PTOF figures and collected them till about 2000 when I lost interest due to the whole "Exclusive" thing and moved onto collecting military action figures. I did still buy SW stuff but never in the quantities I did before. Now Sideshow is coming out with some cool figures I decided to break out my Marit Stormtooper clean out a display case and start having some StarWars fun again.
BTW I liked Emp1
Hated Emp 2
and have only watched Emp3 once
Cartoon Networks Clone Wars is the best written, best directed, best of the bunch.
The juries still out in my mind weather the prequels were a complete waste of time or marginally decent movies.
Yeah Iím old school Star Wars

FYI just so you know I have visted this site for along time
back in 97 this place have a "~" URL if I remember correctly it was hosted on some school server

Exhaust Port
01-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Welcome Chet. :)

InsaneJediGirl
01-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome to the Forums :D

DarthChet
01-20-2006, 10:48 PM
No Jedigirl I have not

Slicker
01-21-2006, 12:35 AM
The Marines? I say meh!! This coming from a "squid". Welcome aboard "devil dog".:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
01-21-2006, 01:27 AM
Welcome Chet, stay awhile, and take ur dang shoes off, Slicker just swabbed the deck.

DarthChet
01-22-2006, 02:07 AM
Thanks guys I do think I will stay around for a while.