PDA

View Full Version : Brush Strokes

ecl
01-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Just out of curiousity, are brush strokes usually seen on figures or are they always spray applied? I've noticed that some of my figures seem to have brush strokes, usually around the feet.

LusiferSam
01-19-2006, 08:09 PM
Just out of curiousity, are brush strokes usually seen on figures or are they always spray applied? I've noticed that some of my figures seem to have brush strokes, usually around the feet.
This really isn't the right thread for this. I'm not expert on painting, but I thought they were always sprayed. The brush strokes might be a kid (or parent) trying to touch up his figures. Did all the figure with the brush strokes come in one lot?

Jayspawn
01-19-2006, 08:33 PM
I'd say they were touchups without seeing them. I know mint figures dont have brush strokes.

Anyway, I got a complete Black Bespin Guard and Jedi Luke's robe in the mail today. I'm a lightsaber away from completing Luke so I'm pretty jazzed about that. :pleased:

LusiferSam
01-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Anyway, I got a complete Black Bespin Guard and Jedi Luke's robe in the mail today. I'm a lightsaber away from completing Luke so I'm pretty jazzed about that. :pleased:
Snap or sewn cape? And what color lightsaber? The feeling of getting an accessory or accessories to complete a figure is 10 times that of getting the figure. It's a real feeling of accomplishment.

Jayspawn
01-20-2006, 12:01 AM
It certainly is LusiferSam! I'm getting a green lightsaber. I made a mistake though, the robe that came was for Pruneface -which I needed anyway. Now he's just a rifle away from being complete. The Jedi Luke robe is coming with his lightsaber which should arrive any day now.