PDA

View Full Version : Bultar Swan

Jek Porky 2002
01-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Does anyone know if Hasbro plans to release a Bultar Swan figure? We've have most, if not all of the Jedi Council now and alot of Jedi that were seen in the arena sequence, but no Bultar.

I think she is so cool looking and would make a great action figure!!

Any plans?

jedi master sal
01-20-2006, 10:22 AM
As far as I've heard, no plans yet for her. Who knows. I think she'd be a great background character to make. And as she's a Jedi, that only helps her cause to being made.
Otherwise, I have an idea if you're into customs.

Use a Zett Jukassa figure for the body. You only need to create a new head and repaint the robes and voila you have Bultar Swan.

Here's a good pic of her to get an idea of the robe color:
http://www.starwars.com/meta/rd/expand/expand.html?world=databank&img=/databank/character/bultarswan/img/eu_bg.jpg&width=undefined&height=undefined&import=undefined

Here's a good pic for scale:
http://www.starwars.com/meta/rd/expand/expand.html?world=databank&img=/databank/character/bultarswan/img/movie_bg.jpg&width=undefined&height=undefined&import=undefined

As you can see, she's considerably shorter and smaller than Coleman Trebor and is about the same size a Zett to make it work.

Heck with a little ingenuity, you can sand down and sculpy Zett's existing head to make Bultar Swan.

I've used this figure to make a "Teen" Anakin fig and it works very nicely. It's a great figure for custom teen/young adult/short female Jedi.

Here's a quick comparison of the figure for scale and robes:
http://www.geocities.com/swsalerno/Zett-Bultar-Coleman_COMP2.gif

As you can see the robes are an almost perfect match with respect to design. As stated only a repaint is needed. I scaled the Coleman fig and the Bultar pic to the link listed above. I approximated Zett to Coleman. It's close enough that it works just fine.

-Sal

JEDIpartner
01-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes!! Hasbro needs to make Ms Swan!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-20-2006, 04:56 PM
That would rule! She'd go great in the cantina. :D

We're not getting Bultar Swan anytime soon -- not this year, anyway. We already got the Geonosis wave, and she ain't in it.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-20-2006, 05:31 PM

I crack you up?? Ha, you crack me up muchly! This is almost better than your Charolette picture in Emperor's cowl :yes: lol lol lol of which I shared with my girlfriend and she laughed so hard! She loves reading everyone's posts here and enjoys our crazy senses of humor! :thumbsup:

El Chuxter
01-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Bultar Swan... So hot... Want to touch the heinie!

(That's what my Kit Fisto figure would say if there was a Bultar figure. Yeah, that's the ticket. :))

kool-aid killer
01-21-2006, 07:13 PM
I actually voted for Bultar Swan in the Fan Choice Poll. Im hoping that other fans considered her, she really would stand out even among the Jedi figures we have.

Jek Porky 2002
01-23-2006, 05:13 AM
Thanks for all the info Sal, I may just give that a go!!

jedi master sal
01-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks for all the info Sal, I may just give that a go!!

Cool, if you do, please post your results.

JEDIpartner
01-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Here you go, Deoxyribonucleic!!! :thumbsup:

InsaneJediGirl
01-23-2006, 06:48 PM
She looka like a man :D

Deoxyribonucleic
01-24-2006, 04:33 AM
lol lol lol lol lol

JP, I sent this to me girl...can't wait to she what she says! :thumbsup:

Tycho
01-25-2006, 07:42 AM
I just couldn't resist! (but yes, I'd buy her figure says fortune cookie)

jedi master sal
01-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Regarding your second pic, which part taste like chicken...no wait, don't answer that.

JEDIpartner
01-25-2006, 10:17 AM
It should read... "Ahhhh... mista jedi. He tase-a-rike-a chikun!!!"

El Chuxter
01-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Slightly off-subject, but why is it still considered acceptable to poke fun at Asians but not other ethnicities?

Tycho
01-25-2006, 11:31 AM
I don't know, but I'm poking fun at my experiences eating at Panda Express. Those of you who met me at Celebration 4, Comic Con, etc. might remember I eat there about twice a week, and that about describes my experience as I hand them over my money (for good food). So I don't consider my post making fun of Asians per se.

El Chuxter
01-25-2006, 11:56 AM
I wasn't referring to you, T-Dogg, or to anyone else in particular. But I can't help but wonder why, in the 21st century, it's okay for a discussion to go from "We need a Bultar Swan figure" to "I rike Kung Pao chicken" in less than two pages, especially when all hell would break loose if we went from "We need a Mace Windu figure that doesn't suck" to "Hell yeah, I niz-eed me a watermelon an' a forty, n****!"

It just confuses me why political correctness applies to all except Asians, fat people, and southerners.

JEDIpartner
01-25-2006, 12:30 PM
Slightly off-subject, but why is it still considered acceptable to poke fun at Asians but not other ethnicities?

I'll okay it... I'm Asian. ;) Just don't let it get too nasty.

It just confuses me why political correctness applies to all except Asians, fat people, and southerners.

...and homosexuals.

El Chuxter
01-25-2006, 12:48 PM
Eh, I didn't mean to sound as preachy as I probably came across, and it's nowhere near offensive at this point, but it's something that's always seemed a bit weird to me.

BTW, I didn't include homosexuals in the "socially okay to make fun of" category because, for whatever wacked reason, society sees it okay to make fun of homosexuals unless you're Simon Cowell, in which case GLAAD will rip you a new one. :p (Though I don't believe I've ever actually heard him mention anyone's sexuality, now that I think of it.)

Tycho
01-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey, you forgot about all the jokes that surrounded Hasbro making the Jek Porkins figure!

"Look at the size of that Hamburger!"

"Cut the chedder Red Six. Appetize to optimum weight."

"I've got an onion here."

"Eject!"

"No wait. I can hold it."

"Fart!"

"AAaaaagh!"