PDA

View Full Version : MORE 2006 Titaniums!!!

AndyW
01-20-2006, 04:43 PM
Praise the Force, theres more of the bloody things...

So we've got coming...
Trade Federation AAT
Anakins Green Jedi Fighter
Battle damaged Falcon
Royal Starship
Obi-Wans Blue Starfighter
Sith Infiltrator
Boba Fett's Slave I (which is an 'Ultimate Galactic Hunt' and painted like the raw metal ships from the gift packs)
Wookie Helicopter

So not only do we get the elusive Wave 4 ships from last year (wahay Warstar!!!) we also get some nice rehashes.
The Infiltrator appears to be a repaint, with some weathering, the Trade Federation Tank appears different to me too, and of course theres another Jedi fighter, of this I am most happy, I LOVE repainted fighters. :D
The raw metal slave one is odd, I can't say I'd bother with that, I don't mind them in the gift packs as I like the other ships.

What a great wave, I am completely addicted to these little things.

AndyW
01-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Hmm, sorry chaps, won't let me link to the story at rebelscum. I would link to an SSG story on the subject, but it doesn't exist yet. :p

For those wanting to see this news and some pics, you know where to look.

Warstar
01-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Heh-

I am stoked to get Wave 4 this way to open- but I need the old packages shut (and they are slowly crawling out of the woodworks).

EE had the list you have there pointed out for a while- good to know pics exist.

*SIGH!*

I hope I can keep up...I'm addicted to them, too! :p

jaxx
01-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Here's a link to the Rebelscum post:
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Titatnium_Series_Spotlight_Ultimate_Galactic_Hunt_ 96640.asp

britcit3
01-21-2006, 01:53 AM
AND........

A-HQ are taking pre-orders on cases of a new 5 pack that included battle damaged Vaders TIE and silver AT-AT.

Jesus Christ, I'm going to have to re-mortgage my house at this rate.

BC3

Kidhuman
01-21-2006, 02:14 AM
Well, I for one will be buying some of those. Do you have the link to the new 5 pack BritCit?

Slicker
01-21-2006, 03:06 AM
I'm the same as KH. If any of you guys over the "pond" need them just send me a PM and I'll glad get them for you so you don't have to resort to E-tailers.

britcit3
01-22-2006, 09:33 AM
Here is the link....

http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/action-hq/oth003220.html

& thanks Slicker - I may take you up on your offer - just paid a small fortune bagging the CW Gunship wave on Ebay.

BC3

Kidhuman
01-22-2006, 11:55 AM
Thanks BritCit, I was hoping for a pic, but not your fault. I will check it every so often.

AndyW
01-22-2006, 04:17 PM
just paid a small fortune bagging the CW Gunship wave on Ebay.

BC3

May I ask how much? I've seen a few auctions (with Buy It Now) for around $20-$25, which seems rather silly, why do they have to label these bloody things hard to find! Bloody scalper scum.

Not so impressed with that upcoming Gift Set, battle damaged TIE Advanced, Silver AT-AT, distinctly average set considering the great re-paints we've had in past sets.

britcit3
01-22-2006, 04:29 PM
At-At, DV TIE & Imp Shut $30 & postage

CW Gunship $19.99 & postage.

Ouch!

You Yanks just don't know how lucky you are!

BC3

AndyW
01-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I'd seen the 3 ships up for around the $30 mark, but I've decided to be paitent with this set, I bought early when prices were high on the first lot.

$20 for the gunship is a lot of money, but I'd do the same had I not bought so many over the last couple of weeks. I'm concentrating at the moment on finishing my Wave 2, bagged an AT-RT for very little money last week, and am seeking a Y-Wing. Then the circle will be complete. For about five minutes until they release some more of the buggers.

Good days though, great line this is. And (prepare the intake of breath for I am about to say some almost un-holy) I enjoy collecting them way more than I ever did Action Fleet. Runs and hides...

Warstar
01-22-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey- I'll snage stuff for people over the pond, too!

*Goes to look for an ARC-170 for Andy*

Of course, if any of you can get Wave 4 in the old English-Only packaging (Green JSF, Battle Falcon, Wookie Flyer and Naboo Starship) for me, it'd be equitable trade :)

AndyW
01-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Cheers buddy, tried to pm you back but your inbox is full.

I will keep you informed of all the Wave 4 auctions, see if I can spot some bargins for you. That online store I sent you the link for would be the most secure way, but not the cheapest of course.

I wonder how easy it would be to find out from Hasbro if these are going to actually get a world release? Blood from stone anyone? Although Galactic Hunter does a Q & A which sometimes gets people answers, might try that.

Warstar
01-22-2006, 07:35 PM
They're coming- don't worry :p

Check EE's page here (http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558E)

I just want them in the Wal-Mart Exclusive Packaging is all- for my own closed collection. I'll open the new ones when they come out :)

P.S.- Snagged my second Darth's TIE today, along with the Droid Tri-Fighter Ultra. Seems the Ultra Tri-Fighter is going to the way of the Dodo, and Arc + Slave 1 and Snowspeeder will be released in multiple combinations...