PDA

View Full Version : JC Penny RC At-At

itsme
01-24-2006, 03:22 PM
*sigh* Not enuf funds for this lot :(

Saw that tiny photo but the price already went past my budget.

I cant post a link yet. You guys knew what to add to the link below:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8752877040&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:11

Congrats to you evilryu666!

ascmclarencoupe
01-24-2006, 04:45 PM
After looking at these different Action Fleet collections, I am very impressed.
I had no idea that the AF line covered so many different ships, I love the E-Wing & the TIE Defender. What did the typical single AF sell for back in the day? It may be wishful thinking but it would be great if this Ultra Titanium line ends up being as complete.

Brent

Warstar
01-24-2006, 05:59 PM
The AF's where usually $14.99 or cheaper- mostly $9.99 at most stores.

I had them all, too...

..but I sold them all a couple of years ago (save for a Snowspeeder and a Virago) :(

However, I like the Titaniums better, so maybe it's not so bad.

The old ships were cool though- I gotta' admit. Maybe someday I'll retro collect them all...again ;)

JediTricks
01-24-2006, 08:21 PM
That seller is an idiot, proving that lot-auctions are for chumps that want to lose money instead of breaking it into smaller individual auctions. Sure, $565 seems like a lot of dough, but I see a few sets there that ALONE sell for $100 each.

Warstar
01-25-2006, 07:50 PM
Heh- they may be for chumps but they're GREAT for buyers! :D

I keep telling my roommates whom I have 1/2 buried in my crud WHY I don't do HUGE lot auctions- and that guy proves my point. I like selling sets of things sometimes, sure, because individually it's too much work (like when I sold my Ep. 1 AF sets- Alpha and Normal), but yeah- that guy lost a LOT of money- from retail no less.

At this point I'd be happy if I could get RETAIL for everything I sell- but for every Expanded Dark Universe Dark Trooper I could sell at $5.99, I'd have 20 other figures I couldn't give away for a $.01...hence sometimes a premium is nice (I am NOT trying to sound like a scalper there...but look at all the "crap" stuff on Ebay that doesn't sell- like anything with Jar-Jar Binks involved comes to mind...and the completist in me just HAD to have EVERYTHING...grr...:p)

*SIGH*

Ebay's a *****...:p

RobertDD
01-27-2006, 10:05 AM
So why exactly is this thread called JC Penney RC At At? I saw the little pic but could not make out the JC Penney At at in there. Was it in this lot? (If so, that is definately a way cheap lot!)

itsme
01-27-2006, 02:11 PM
only JC Penny RC AT-AT has a WHITE cable to its 3-button remote control. The 2-button RC AT-AT has a BLACK wire instead.

look closely among the AT-ATs on the bottom right.

RobertDD
01-31-2006, 10:44 AM
only JC Penny RC AT-AT has a WHITE cable to its 3-button remote control. The 2-button RC AT-AT has a BLACK wire instead.

look closely among the AT-ATs on the bottom right.

Interesting, I never realized that that was a difference you could recognize the JC At-At by. I'm gonna have to check that when I get home this weekend... (BTW, great tip to have another way of recognizing this elusive Action Fleet)