PDA

View Full Version : Saga Collection Snow Trooper question

tdg228
01-25-2006, 01:42 AM
Hi, I'm a new poster to the threads, but a very, very long time collector. I have a question/observation about the new Saga Collection Snow Trooper (which I think is a very solid Snow Trooper figure; I'm not trying to complain). This figure is a Frankenstein of the 1997 and 2003 Snow Trooper figures. The arms and legs are from the 1997 figure, and the head, torso, cape, and hip joint (i.e. crotch, sorry descriptive term) are from the 2003 figure.

I was wondering if any one has noticed if the hip joint is backwards on all the new Saga Collection figures or not? I've managed to buy 3, and on those 3, the hip joint is backwards. Are these errors or the standard production run?

The backwards hip joint is hard to notice because it requires spinning the legs and hip joint around under the cape. The ones I have are squared in the front and rounded in the back.

I have a 2000 "dirty" paint scheme bicker scout with a backwards hip joint that seems to be just an error.

Just curious about what others have seen.

mikey1974
01-25-2006, 05:41 AM
i haven't seen any like that yet....every one of mine,including the snowtrooper, has a normal crotch in front.....maybe think of them as clones that something went wrong on....

lukesky27
01-25-2006, 07:35 PM
maybe think of them as clones that something went wrong on....

lol

OOPS!!! Those things happen when you are making millions of clones. I guess you just got the bad luck of the draw. Those things will happen.