PDA

View Full Version : Hyperspace's offer

Darth Cruel
01-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Has anybody actually seen the order page for this offer. I wanted to try to get a Luke, but I cannot find the page to save my life. A link would be greatly appreciated.

1st Prime
01-25-2006, 09:22 AM
Has anybody actually seen the order page for this offer. I wanted to try to get a Luke, but I cannot find the page to save my life. A link would be greatly appreciated.

Ditto w/Anakin fig. But if one is not a member the ability to purchase won't be available till this Friday for us non official memebers? I believe...:tired:

Jedi Learner
01-25-2006, 09:36 AM
They were available for a short time yesterday and have already apparently sold out. I'm not sure if they're allotting only a certain number to be sold per day, but this seems unlikely, especially considering how fast they all sold through Sideshow. You might want to keep checking back. However, I would seriously doubt they'll have any left by Friday.

Yakface.com has links on their frontpage to each individual figure. Right now, they all come back as "product unavailable," but you could at least use them to keep checking. Hope this helps!

Captain Spoon
01-25-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey Prime, I'm not sure which part of NE you live in but If you have a Newbury Comics in your area I was told that all stores have 2 of each figure on pre-order not sure if that helps

zakkattakk
01-26-2006, 04:45 PM
Are they exclusives or regulars?

IG65
01-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Are they exclusives or regulars?

I think the exclusives are only available directly from Sideshow (and then scalpers on the secondary market [read: eBay]).

JediTricks
01-26-2006, 10:25 PM
They're the regulars, it said as much.