PDA

View Full Version : So who's got me on their ignore list?

Jargo
01-26-2006, 06:55 AM
:thumbsup: Always wanted to post a thread like like this.

mabudonicus
01-26-2006, 07:10 AM
Well, I gotta say that this is an interesting experiment Bro :beard:

Hopefully you'll get some replies....

:D

El Chuxter
01-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Wha? Mabudon, what are you talking about? You sound like you're answering someone, but I don't see a post above yours. :confused:

j/k, Emp Daddy J. :p

Rogue II
01-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Why would anyone have Jargo on their ignore list?

Well, there was that one time I asked that AOTC Nexu who was on his list, and you know what he said.

Deoxyribonucleic
01-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Great idea!

Something we all want to know but never asked!

Obviously by answering this, you know I don't have you on my "list" :thumbsup:

James Boba Fettfield
01-26-2006, 02:39 PM
4 outta 5 ain't bad. :yes:

El Chuxter
01-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Ah, the good old days. Back when I had 4,618 posts. Now I have 4,619.

Oh, this is the "Other" forum. I still have 4,618. :p

LusiferSam
01-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Does having thought about it count? I'm just to not motivated enough to go thorough it and find it easier to just not read your posts. Maybe I should just do it for the fun of it.

Joking aside, I've wonder this question my self many a time. I know I've stomped on toes and ticked people off.

CaptainSolo1138
01-26-2006, 03:17 PM
What did Lusifer Sam say in the post above me? He's on my ignore list because he's stomped on my toes and ticked me off one too many times.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Weird, I see there have been posts but I can't read them. That's cause everyone sucks but me. :yes:

I've never had anyone on my ignore list, since what's a SW discussion without a little drama, eh? :D

Deoxyribonucleic
01-26-2006, 04:05 PM
4 outta 5 ain't bad. :yes:

ROFL! SAAAAAweet!

lol lol lol lol lol

That was ingenious! REALLY! :thumbsup:

Jargo
01-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Of course some of you could be cheating just for the soul purpose of not looking bad. Hmmmmmmmmmmm conspiracy eh? we'll see, we'll see..........

*come Alfred, to the batcave!*

Lord Malakite
01-26-2006, 05:51 PM
The ignore list is broken. I've had Lord_Malakite on my ignore list for months now and it does nothing.

JediTricks
01-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Welcome to Stupid country, population: You

BTW, you can't "ignore" the modstaff! :D

bobafrett
01-26-2006, 09:45 PM
I'm just going to ignore all of you for this thread, and this thread only, including the modstaff, just because.

Bobby Fett
01-26-2006, 10:25 PM
Sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Did you say something?

Kidhuman
01-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Funny, I found an empty thread.

UKWildcat
01-27-2006, 12:18 AM
Hello, Hello, Hello... Is there anybody in here?

Seriously, does anyone here have a member on their Ignore list? If so, what did the user do to deserve such harsh treatment?

My Ignore list is loser, I mean, user free.

Slicker
01-27-2006, 02:19 AM
I've got an inkling that at least one member is on multiple ignore lists. I think the majority of people know who that is.

Jargo
01-27-2006, 05:50 AM
give us a hint. No don't. be like an easter egg hunt looking for all the posts that get overlooked. conversations carrying on as though nothing was said in between. feces smeared all over a thread......

indifference. it sure is a killer. I remember when i first joined SSG back in the day. my first posts were roundly ignored. I had to shout really loudly to get noticed and well, over the whole time I've been coming here various people have been on and released from my ignore list. depending on how cool they were at the time.

CaptainSolo1138
01-27-2006, 06:44 AM
I've got an inkling that at least one member is on multiple ignore lists. I think the majority of people know who that is.
That El Chuxter can be a real dink.

JEDIpartner
01-27-2006, 09:59 AM
I certainly don't have you on my ignore list. I loves my precious... :love:

Rocketboy
01-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Seriously, does anyone here have a member on their Ignore list? If so, what did the user do to deserve such harsh treatment?I've got someone on mine. Why? Because I can't stand arrogant people.

Slicker
01-27-2006, 12:24 PM
I've got someone on mine. Why? Because I can't stand arrogant people.Whoever could that be?;)

Rocketboy
01-27-2006, 12:39 PM
I was talking about you.

ha!

Slicker
01-27-2006, 12:41 PM
I was talking about you.

ha!Then how did you read my post?

Tool

Rocketboy
01-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Because you posted right after me and, much like this time, I was hit by morbid curiousity

Deoxyribonucleic
01-27-2006, 12:47 PM
You two are weird, I'm putting you on my ignore list, that's fer sure!! :mad:

darthvyn
01-27-2006, 09:35 PM
when i put real-life people on my ignore list i just close my eyes really tight and cover my ears and yell

"LA LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA"

until they go away.

InsaneJediGirl
01-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I dont have anyone on my ignore list,better to read their stupid posts :D Not that I would ever hate anyone here ;)

Jargo
01-28-2006, 11:19 AM
it's just one of those things, you see a post and respond and then no-one responds to what you've posted yourself and then you get to wonderin if just maybe...... what makes it worse is when you post something really neat like an idea or a nugget of news and then halway through the thread someone else posts the exact same thing as though you never spoke. seen that happen a lot.

of course it could just be laziness on peoples part, not reading a whole thread and just responding anyway. I've been guilty of that myself. It's kinda like 'oh i have an opinion on this subject and i want to say something whether it's relevent to the topic at this point or not. So I know those posts will be overlooked.

sometimes the man just makes me say stuff. y'know? 'the man'.....? yeah he's a total loser....

ready for my medication now nurse.

Jargo
01-28-2006, 11:20 AM
I certainly don't have you on my ignore list. I loves my precious... :love:So, you're a Leo right cupcake.......? :thumbsup:

JediTricks
01-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Some of us are just born thread-killers Jargo, I've been in that boat for a time, it comes and it goes... and then it comes back. What really sucks though is when you're a newbie and nobody acts like they even read your posts.

bobafrett
01-28-2006, 10:53 PM
I remember the days when I felt "unread", but now I find that I may just have been on some peoples ignore list.

bigbarada
01-29-2006, 08:39 PM
I've never had Jargo on my ignore list (or anybody for that matter), but I'm pretty sure Jargo has had me on his ignore list at least once.

(here's to seeing if I'm still there)

JEDIpartner
01-30-2006, 10:21 AM
So, you're a Leo right cupcake.......? :thumbsup:

Leo/Virgo cusp baby, actually. :love:

Jargo
02-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Oh baby, you're like honey to my milk....... :lipsrseal

ok that didn't come out as well as it sounded in my head. :cross-eye I really have to work on these chat up lines. you know an aquarian is the only sign that can tame a leo. uh, I think I read that someplace. oh wait, wrong thread for zodiac talk.

I just realised I don't know if I actually have anyone on ignore right now. i wasn't here for the longest time. will go see and stop ignoring anyone if I am. I made it easier on myself by hiding the toy forums so I don't go in there anymore. keeps me strees free.:whip:

JEDIpartner
02-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh baby, you're like honey to my milk....... :lipsrseal

ok that didn't come out as well as it sounded in my head. :cross-eye I really have to work on these chat up lines. you know an aquarian is the only sign that can tame a leo. uh, I think I read that someplace. oh wait, wrong thread for zodiac talk.

I just realised I don't know if I actually have anyone on ignore right now. i wasn't here for the longest time. will go see and stop ignoring anyone if I am. I made it easier on myself by hiding the toy forums so I don't go in there anymore. keeps me strees free.:whip:

My, my!!! Have at it baby...!!! We can take care of that stress!! :thumbsup: