PDA

View Full Version : Obi Wan AFBB or ANH?

Maxu3x
01-26-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm interested in knowing what you guys think about these two lightsabers. I personally prefer the AFBB because it looks more pleasant to the eye yet the ANH one has that rugged tatooine look that I like. It's a hard decison for me. Which one is the more limited replica and the most expensive right now?

decadentdave
01-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Well the AFBB is definitely the more limited and more expensive but my favorite is ANH. The weathering detail is just fantastic. One thing that bothers me about the AFBB is the fact that it is not consistent with the ROTS Obi-Wan in design and since it never appeared in any of the films, I see the ROTS saber as being more of an AFBB. Still, it is a nice saber if you want one pristine but it just doesn't beat the aged weathering on ANH in my opinion.

Jayspawn
01-26-2006, 02:24 PM
I personally like (and own) the weathered ANH version. The detail is amazing and how more classic can you get then Kenobi's weapon from his last fight w/ Darth Vader. Its actually my personal favorite lightsaber in my collection. its well worth the buy.

starwarsfan1
01-26-2006, 06:24 PM
I just recieved my weathered one today and I have to say it looks sweet:thumbsup:. The detailing is much better then I thought it would be. Go with the weathered Maxu3x.

nash
01-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Obi ANH has more personality than the AFBB. dont get me wrong, the AFBB is very nice also, but if i had to choose one, Id go with the Obi ANH weathered. No other MR prop can compare to it. This is by far the best weathering on any MR prop to date.