PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here, folks...

slothfurnace
01-27-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey all,, long time no post...

I see now that they are offering the Obi Wan ANH weathered on the MR site for the regular price. After scrambling like heck and paying 80 dollars for one a few months back, now they're making more.

Well, I am not upset that I paid more for it when it was scarce, but I am wondering if I ought to get one as an extra, or just so I can open it and have one on my desk.

Now that I am gainfully employed at Midway Studios Austin, I need some love on my new desk :)

Anyways, lemme know what you guys think,
I already ordered the ANH luke to go with my full size ANH luke from Icons.

-Slothfurnace

Maxu3x
01-27-2006, 10:58 PM
I noticed they decided to produce more of those too. It actually didn't make sense to me for them to have made a limited quantity of a regular scaled replica when their purpose is for mass marketing. I got an AFBB a while ago and I would understand if they didn't make anymore of those because those were a convention exclusive and a "special" saber that didn't actually appear in the movie. It actually bugs me that they mass produced the darth maul "battle damaged" saber when it appeared in the film for like two seconds, and limited the "full" scaled maul to collector society 2005.

slothfurnace
01-27-2006, 11:05 PM
True, there doesn't seem to be a method to what they release as far as what appears in the movie.

Jayspawn
01-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Aww heck, get an extra one slothfurnace!