PDA

View Full Version : EE cancels wave 3 full sized unleashed.

Turbowars
01-28-2006, 09:49 PM
So does this mean the 7 inch Unleashed is gone forever, or does it mean they still are coming, but in different packaging? Here's what EE said back in November

Updated November 23, 2005 - This item has now been delayed by until 2006 with an assortment and possible packaging change.

Slicker
01-28-2006, 09:59 PM
If it is a packaging change I would assume that it would be an update to look like the rest of the TSC figures.

Turbowars
01-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Yeah, but I wonder why EE just didn't state that and not cancel the order. I wonder if it's a legal thing.

I was just over at JD and it says the last 3 unleashed are a Wal Mart Exclusive. What's up with that?

Kidhuman
01-28-2006, 11:09 PM
A WM exclusive???? Thats odd.

jedi master sal
01-29-2006, 07:35 AM
Not really, it's just another thing Wal*Mart is getting it's grubby, greedy hands on...

Turbowars
01-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Maybe some of the other big box retailers said they didn't want them and WM ate the up.:Ponder:

Last night I sent an e-mail to Adam at GH to see what the deal is. Since he works at EE I thought he might want to shed some light on it.

timmae
01-29-2006, 11:29 AM
it's been so long. who are the next 3?

Turbowars
01-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Stormy Han, Shocktrooper and ROTS Chewy. They are all repaints.

El Chuxter
01-29-2006, 04:50 PM
Man, I KNOW this has something to do with those pegwarming POS Unleashed Battlepacks.

Way to go, Hasbro. Try to fix your stupid mistake of chucking the 7" figures for these 2" turds that five people in the world actually want, and it ends up just as bad for us. :mad:

jedi master sal
01-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Man, I KNOW this has something to do with those pegwarming POS Unleashed Battlepacks.

Way to go, Hasbro. Try to fix your stupid mistake of chucking the 7" figures for these 2" turds that five people in the world actually want, and it ends up just as bad for us. :mad:

Those are selling like hotcakes in my area. The only one the pegs a little is the Utapau Warrior set. At that, it's not too bad either.

rem rem kinobi
01-31-2006, 07:08 PM
yea..the first wave with obi wan has sold out. which i wanted but thought nobody would buy after i read the earlier posts in this thread(argg)..ahaha..i did pick up the green elite clone troopers...pretty sweet looking, in my opinion.

Rocketboy
01-31-2006, 09:02 PM
I

Way to go, Hasbro. Try to fix your stupid mistake of chucking the 7" figures for these 2" turds that five people in the world actually want, and it ends up just as bad for us. :mad:I see more of these Battle Packs on the pegs than I do Baradas.