PDA

View Full Version : Books Questions

rgvsithlord
01-31-2006, 12:08 PM
I have two quick questions for board.

I have had a standing order for the 'Star Wars Comics Companion' at my local bookstore (it's part of a chain of stores) since July of 2005. I can't seem to find any info as to when this book is supposed to be in stores. Anything I've found has a 8/05 or 1/21/06 date for publication. Somebody mentioned on here last week that the book was due out soon. Does anybody know when this is supposed to be out in stores?

Also, does anybody know if there's gonna be any RPG material on ROTS coming out from Wizards of the Coast? I mainly use the books as resource material and for reference pictures. The last book I saw published by them was the 'Ultimate Adversaries' hardcover. Where's the RPG stuff for Revenge of the Sith?

Hopefully I can pick up the new Timothy Zahn hardcover today though....

Thanx for any feedback.

MTFBWY,A...

El Chuxter
01-31-2006, 01:50 PM
That was probably me that said this week, based on amazon.com. I just checked darkhorse.com, and they're listing 2/15/16. Since they're the publisher, they're probably the most reliable source, so I'd check in a couple of weeks. It has been delayed since last summer, so it may get delayed again.

Not sure about the RPG stuff, since I don't follow that. I do know that amazon.com shipped my copy of Outbound Flight on Saturday, so you should be able to find that in stores today. :)