PDA

View Full Version : Secura/Kashyyk????

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Ok, what the hell is up with this? Why is she in the Kashyyk battle pack for un;eashed figures? She was never on Kashyyk. It should have been Luminara there.

El Chuxter
02-01-2006, 12:55 PM
It's a half-arsed Kashyyyk/Felucia wave.

Kidhuman
02-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Then strick her in the Felucia pack.

jedi master sal
02-02-2006, 12:58 PM
It is the commanders of the Kashyyyk AND Felucia campaigns. Then we get the lesser warriors/clones in their own sets.

I'm happy with this. This way you only need get one commander set, then extras of the warrior/clone sets, without having extra Aaylas of Yodas for instance.

If they HAD put Yoda or Aayla in with their troops, I'd have been very much LESS inclined to pick up extra sets to army build.

As it were since they didn't, I've picked up 3 of Aayla's clone set and two of Yoda's clone sets.

-Sal

Sith Lord 0498
02-02-2006, 09:17 PM
Ok, what the hell is up with this? Why is she in the Kashyyk battle pack for un;eashed figures? She was never on Kashyyk. It should have been Luminara there.

The full title of that pack is actually "The Battle of Kashyyyk: Heroes of Kashyyyk and Felucia"--so it's technically accurate.

Kidhuman
02-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I just looked at the upper right and it said Kashyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyk on it.

figrin bran
02-03-2006, 02:23 AM
i'm happy with how they packed this set as well. if aayla were packed with the star corps pack and yoda with the gree pack, that would've meant one less clone in each set.

jedi master sal
02-03-2006, 03:08 AM
i'm happy with how they packed this set as well. if aayla were packed with the star corps pack and yoda with the gree pack, that would've meant one less clone in each set.

Precisely!

Kidhuman
02-03-2006, 08:23 AM
They could have easily just made an entire set of Clone Trooper mixes as well and packaged them with the right troops. I dont care either way, BAH!!!!!!!!

bigbarada
02-12-2006, 09:23 PM
I actually caved in and bought the Kashyyk Battle Packs, the Wookies look great. I'll buy whatever Wookies they decide to make in this format.

Of course, now I have a lonesome Aayla Secura with no troops to command.:whip:

Now they just need to make an Ewok Battle pack and I can recreate the legendary Kashyyk vs. Endor battle.:yes: