PDA

View Full Version : Demise Of Boba Fett?

master J
02-02-2006, 06:43 PM
I could have sworn that I heard info about this battle pack coming this year, but have yet to see anything. Anyone have any info on it? Just hoping for the long overdue Sarlacc pit!

jedi master sal
02-03-2006, 02:09 AM
no it's the Demise of Grievous, not Fett

Slicker
02-03-2006, 02:20 AM
Actually Sal I've heard about the Demise of Fett pack. I haven't heard too many hard facts about it or whether it's even real but I'm sure we'll find out soon enough...

K M Toydarian
02-03-2006, 03:11 AM
I could see Hasbro reissuing in some form the Sarlac "mouth" that was part of the Luke Tatooine Complete Galaxy.

Darth Cruel
02-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Demise of Grievous is a Target exclusive single-carded figure. Demise of Boba Fett is a Battle Pack. But I have not seen anything other than it's being mentioned on a list either.

jedi master sal
02-03-2006, 07:06 AM
So since we haven't heard anything more concrete, for now it remains a rumor.

Or as I like to say, "Pending Confirmation."

Kidhuman
02-03-2006, 07:21 AM
Rumors Suck.

DarkArtist
02-03-2006, 10:36 AM
I would imagine that it is a repack similiar to the other Battlepacks with the new Saga Fett and Barada, perhaps a Saga Han and OTC Luke Jedi, and maybe a Sarlacc type piece. Perhaps even two more skiff guards.

Darth Cruel
02-03-2006, 02:46 PM
I would imagine that it is a repack similiar to the other Battlepacks with the new Saga Fett and Barada, perhaps a Saga Han and OTC Luke Jedi, and maybe a Sarlacc type piece. Perhaps even two more skiff guards.

If they keep to the usual 4-5 figures per pack, I would guess Boba Fett, Han and Chewbacca (they were both responsible for killing him), Lando (he was the reason Han and Chewbacca were at the right place at the right time), and either a Sarlaac pit, or a picture of a Sarlacc pit and a fifth figure...say...Grand Moff Tarkin (because that would make about as much sense as Darth Maul in the Jedi vs Separatists and Grievous in the Jedi vs Sith).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-03-2006, 05:45 PM
We already got a Carkoon Battle Pack a few years ago . . . well, before they were called Battle Packs. It was the one with Klaatu, Barada, Nikto, a kitbashed Han, and the cannon from deluxe Leia. I don't see what they could put in the new one - maybe Luke, Boba, the new Han, Lando, and Chewie? Dunno. I'll probably pass on it, whatever it is.