PDA

View Full Version : Who is that weird Samurai guy and why is he staring at my posts?!?

JediTricks
02-03-2006, 03:58 AM
The skyscraper ad in the right gutter of the forums for Mezco's Mez-itz, the green Samurai guy keeps angrily staring at my damn posts! It's freaky, he's staring RIGHT AT THEM!!! What the hell are you looking at?!? Stop it!

ps - in case this doesn't survive the test of time, and let's face it, the odds are VERY good that is to be expected, I've attached the ad, you'll have to picture it on the middle-right portion of the forums pages.

Slicker
02-03-2006, 07:56 AM
To be honest I'm more worried about the Vato looking at me like he's gonna stab me with a prison shank.

Kidhuman
02-03-2006, 08:20 AM
That Vato is my cousin Enrique and the Samurai is my adopted nephew To-Ti-Kim.

Jargo
02-03-2006, 08:29 AM
the little samurai looks like a hasbro version of the little guy from shrek. Lord Farquar was it? Like if hasbro went extreme with shrek like they seem to want to do with every property they have a license for. I'm just waiting for transforming mr potato head and mr potato head unleashed. hasbro are dumb enough to try it. the pirate dude reminds me of stacy Keach for some reason. kinda scary.

El Chuxter
02-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Never mock a Samurai.

Kidhuman
02-03-2006, 08:47 AM
For that Samurai could be Chuck Norris in disguise.

Rogue II
02-03-2006, 09:38 AM
The Samaurais must have heard all our talk about Ninjas. There may be a showdown.

dr_evazan22
02-03-2006, 09:45 AM
I don't know why, but I don't see most ad's on most websites. Just a little box that says advertisement.

JediTricks
02-03-2006, 01:10 PM
I don't know why, but I don't see most ad's on most websites. Just a little box that says advertisement. You probably have the image server blocked, or it could be that you have it set to only view images from the same server that the page is on.

Slicker, he's not a vato, he's a pirate like Jargo said. I kinda see what you mean, he's got a little Cheech in him, but he's supposed to be a pirate.

KH, now the samurai is staring right at your lying post! :D

Lord Malakite
02-03-2006, 02:32 PM
The guy above that Samurai looks like a demented Mario. "Hey paizone, buy Nintendo or I'll kill you in your sleep, mama mia!"