PDA

View Full Version : Medicom Vader 2.0 ROTS

zakkattakk
02-03-2006, 11:08 PM
Released!

Only 2 problems, though:

1. Too short. Wouldn't compare to Sideshow (apparently...).
2. Too freakin' EXPENSIVE!!! I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy a toy, for $200! The range of $90 is the limit for me.

Other than that,
http://chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=3855&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=50

HHHOOOOLLYY S**T!!!!!!!!!!

Sideshow, if this ROTS Vader made me pass out, then I expect yor ROTS Vader to give me a heart attack!!!

zakkattakk
02-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Do the medicoms actually lack height? Because crap i'm atleast half tempted to get one.

shammykenobi
02-04-2006, 12:00 PM
I"m pretty sure that medicoms are smaller than regular 1/6th scale...I've seen the vader and luke medicoms at a toy shop and they were still in the box, but I could tell that they woulldn't really work if trying to display them with other twelve inch figures.

zakkattakk
02-04-2006, 12:28 PM
some people have said they fixed that for the 2.0 vader. That would be cool, but the price would still suck.

maatu
02-04-2006, 07:35 PM
it looks cool. i bought one . but i have not received it yet. i bought it from a pretty reliable toy shop. ningyoushi.if it is not scale. medicom does make those rah figure bodies. could just buy one of those and swap the bodies to make the figure bigger .But i don't know about changing the heads and hands.i am glad i got to see those cool images. thank you for sharing them. the emperor is cool too. i need to get one of those. to stand next to the vader.

plasticfetish
02-04-2006, 10:38 PM
We've a Medicom thread going already...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=30343&highlight=medicom

...but thanks for that link. It's cool seeing the two RAH Vaders side-by-side.

I'm pretty sure that medicoms are smaller than regular 1/6th scaleThe "Real Action Heroes" figures are 12" figures -- based on the old Takara "Combat Joe" body, which was a licensed knock-off of the old 12" GI Joe body. (edit: I'll try completing my thought now... duh.) So they're 12", but in the case of Vader that doesn't make him exactly "scale."

1st Prime
03-06-2006, 08:33 AM
I recently purchased the ROTS Vader version and I noticed there is no clip on Vaders' belt to attach his lightsaber. Can anyone confirm this please? Thanks.