PDA

View Full Version : Defense of the Galatic Senate Battle Pack?

Shadow Knight
02-04-2006, 04:45 PM
I saw this for release on Amazon for May 1. Does anyone know what this pack may consists of? At first I thought it might be the skirmish in the Senate pack due later this Spring, but isn't that a Target exclusive?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-04-2006, 05:57 PM
From what I've heard, this is a Battle Pack that has the figures from the front of the new Clone Wars Gunship - ARC Troopers and a Heavy Gunner. I don't know the exact contents, or why they'd be in a pack that has to do with the senate, but oh well.

Fwad
02-05-2006, 12:25 AM
They wouldn't make a battle pack that cool. It will have Chancellor Palpatine,Bail Organa, Mon Mothma,Captain Antillies and Padme.Would this set suprise anyone?

figrin bran
02-05-2006, 01:32 AM
They wouldn't make a battle pack that cool. It will have Chancellor Palpatine,Bail Organa, Mon Mothma,Captain Antillies and Padme.Would this set suprise anyone?

i really hope this set turns out to be the arc troopers + gunner. my toys r us still has tons of bails, mon mothmas and chancellor charlottes as it is!

Bacta Beast
02-05-2006, 04:10 PM

They'd have to throw in one that we really want just to hook us! Some really cool new sculpt SA clone or something.:tired:

Blue2th
02-06-2006, 08:52 AM
It's gotta have some Clones or Jedi in it defending the Senate. I can't think of anytime that happens except in Clone Wars Vol. II animated. But that wouldn't be the scene with the blue trimmed Clones (Rescue of the Jedi) in the Sharktooth Gunship.

DarkArtist
02-08-2006, 12:43 PM
I preordered this set when I first heard about the Clone Wars gunship.

I can't imagine Hasbro going throught the trouble of making up a mock-up of figures that they know they fans will scamble and buy and then let us down. I would imagine that if the battlepack said just the senate, then we would get just senators and such.

I just hope hasbro really delivers on the product and gives us some Arc Troopers. I would really love it if the troopers came with removable helmets.

DarkArtist
02-10-2006, 03:48 PM

Looks like your wish may come true. According to StarWars.com the Hunt for General Greivous is going to contain the Arc Troopers, so what exactly is the Defense of the Senate ? perhaps it is going to contain the Petition of 200 instead, maybe versions of AskAak, Padme and Fang Zar along with the millions of Mon Mothma's and Bail that are clogging the pegs.

Fwad
02-10-2006, 11:48 PM
They could throw in an exclusive figure to that Defense of the Senate pack to make it really sell.A silver Jar Jar Binks senator figure.Not the silver plated kind but the silver spay painted kind. I am really pleased with the Clone five pack. I really didn't think Hasbro had it in them. I hope it is priced right.

K M Toydarian
02-11-2006, 04:58 AM
I bet TRU.com just got the name wrong and both Demise of Grevious and Defense of Senate are the same. It showed up for preorder with the gunship and they have had early preorder things named wrong in the past with no description. I hope we find out soon from Toyfair!

DarthQuack
08-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm happy with this a lot, its a nice set, but will be nothing compared to the Imperial Officers set.