PDA

View Full Version : Geonosis Wave Found

Sith Lord 0498
02-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Rebelscum is reporting that the Geonosis wave has surfaced at a Target in Arizona.

Three waves in 1.5 months...2006 is off to a great yet expensive start!! :)

Slicker
02-07-2006, 01:53 PM
I saw that earlier. They aren't wasting any time in between waves which is a good thing as it keeps me on my toes.

AmanaMatt
02-07-2006, 01:56 PM
I scored this wave (actually, just the two clones) today from Target in the Dallas Tx area - pretty shocked to see them first before hearing any real reports....

Saw both variants of threepio, but hate them both - real weak sculpt, but does look ok on card.

pegger
02-07-2006, 02:15 PM
Stupid Hasbro Canada hasn't even gotten the Hoth wave out yet....

Darth Cruel
02-07-2006, 02:34 PM
Looks like I'll be leaving work a little early today.

Lazer Brain
02-07-2006, 03:01 PM
i found them here in texas too, but no scorch...those sound like there going quick.
later

Kidhuman
02-07-2006, 03:23 PM
Damn, hoepfully it will be a week or so here for them.

AmanaMatt
02-07-2006, 08:46 PM
I opened the Utapau Clone and Scorch - both are cool - Scorch being a nice suprise....decent articulation, with only the legs being minimal articulation.

Can't wait for Cody - slowly but surely, the Clone collection is looking decent - if only Hasbro would do a 401st using #41's body....

JEDIpartner
02-08-2006, 09:01 AM
With these waves coming out at this rate, they'll be done by August. LOL

ndjedi
02-17-2006, 09:48 PM
Found the Geonosis Wave as well at Target last week, only picked up & had enough money for Utapau Clone Trooper, Scorch, and Sora Bulq. These 3 seem to be the only new scupts or newly painted orange clone out in this wave. Yoda, Jango, Poggle, Sun Fac & C-3PO are all repacks to me from other waves. Basically I've got those already. Why is the Utapau Clone Trooper considered to be in & packed in the Geonosis wave? Looking forward to getting Commander Cody!

Kidhuman
02-18-2006, 12:22 AM
The Utapau clone is in both waves for some reason.

jonthejedi
02-18-2006, 05:00 AM
Go figure...they do multiples of the repacks, not Scorch or Sora.

Darth Cruel
02-18-2006, 06:43 AM
Found the Geonosis Wave as well at Target last week, only picked up & had enough money for Utapau Clone Trooper, Scorch, and Sora Bulq. These 3 seem to be the only new scupts or newly painted orange clone out in this wave. Yoda, Jango, Poggle, Sun Fac & C-3PO are all repacks to me from other waves. Basically I've got those already. Why is the Utapau Clone Trooper considered to be in & packed in the Geonosis wave? Looking forward to getting Commander Cody!

The Utapau Clone is officially part of wave 4. It is even numbered late into that wave. There is actually nothing unusual about it's being packed in a different wave as this happens frequently with figures that get larger numbers released (and this figure, so far has more slots than Darth Vader). The only thing that could be considered unusual (if this is even unusual) is that it is added to a wave BEFORE the general release of the rest of the wave.

Slicker
02-18-2006, 12:22 PM
The Utapau Clone is officially part of wave 4. It is even numbered late into that wave. There is actually nothing unusual about it's being packed in a different wave as this happens frequently with figures that get larger numbers released (and this figure, so far has more slots than Darth Vader). The only thing that could be considered unusual (if this is even unusual) is that it is added to a wave BEFORE the general release of the rest of the wave.I wondered what was up with the numbering. It's number is dead smack in the middle of the next wave of figures.

Darth Cruel
02-23-2006, 09:06 AM
So shortly after I swore off Target forever. I walk into a Wal-Mart at 5:30 AM and find the pegs fat with Wave 3. OK there were only 3 pegs, but they were fat with two complete cases of wave 3. Of course, I now have the full wave. And I picked up the extra Scorch and Utapau Clone for my partner. Didn't have my ATM card or enough cash to get the rest for him.