PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Titaniums are HOT...especially- the PEG WARMERS?

Warstar
02-07-2006, 06:43 PM
I am in awe.

I went to Target Saturday and found an Imperial Shuttle to open- apparently from the last time I had gone there- which was a WEEK prior.

They also had 2 Darth's TIE's just stting, and 1 Clone Turbo Tank that's been there, too.

My local Wal-Mart had 6 Landspeeders from their Exclusive Wave 3 there on Sunday night...

What gives? We actually have PEG WARMERS for this! I'm impressed :p

Any other Titanium ships you're seeing a lot of out there?

ascmclarencoupe
02-07-2006, 07:16 PM
Around me, when most of the Titaniums are picked through the Landspeeders are usually still there.

Besides the leftover Landspeeders, between my three local stores that are carrying the Titanium line, as of this morning there were all of "Mass Retail Wave 2 & 3" available and the latest 5-pack with the raw metal Millennium Falcon.

Now here is something I saw yesterday that puzzled me a little. At my local Meijer store they have some of the Naboo Starfighters hanging on the pegs.
How can this be possible since these were part of the Wal-Mart Wave 3 last fall?

Kidhuman
02-07-2006, 07:25 PM
I have tons of A-wings and Snowspeeders here at one WM, the other sells em like crazy. Can ya snag me a Naboo fighter?

JediTricks
02-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Nearly every store in my area is just Vulture Droids and Clone Turbo Tanks, everything else moves quickly.

Ji'dai
02-07-2006, 08:18 PM
I only see Landspeeders around these parts. Last year we had a surplus of A-Wings and Y-Wings.

There are now three local retailers that carry Titaniums, but the demand usually outstrips supply. I've only seen Vader's TIE from the newest wave.

LTBasker
02-07-2006, 08:33 PM
There isn't a single titanium at the wal-mart here, at the 2nd closest wal-mart though theres about 20+ Snowspeeders.

ascmclarencoupe
02-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Can ya snag me a Naboo fighter?

Shouldn't be a problem there were several there yesterday.

jaxx
02-07-2006, 11:34 PM
There are no real peg warmers in my area. The only one that could be viewed as such would be the Clone Turbo Tank. I see at least three on the pegs everywhere I go. But all of the others seem to be rotating and leaving the shelves fairly quickly.

figrin bran
02-08-2006, 12:59 AM
I have tons of A-wings and Snowspeeders here at one WM, the other sells em like crazy. Can ya snag me a Naboo fighter?

KH, i've seen some naboo fighters recently. i'll try to see if i can get one for you. can you get me a snowspeeder?

Kidhuman
02-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Done deal, firgin.

ascmclarencoupe
02-08-2006, 08:28 AM
kidhuman,
I picked up a Naboo Fighter for you this morning but if your going to trade with figrin bran for a snowspeeder, I'll just return this one.

Kidhuman
02-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Sorry ascm, I appreciate the offer, but I would rather help out a fellow forumite as well as get what I need. I really thank you for the offer.

ascmclarencoupe
02-08-2006, 10:58 AM
Sorry ascm, I appreciate the offer, but I would rather help out a fellow forumite as well as get what I need. I really thank you for the offer.

No problem at all, I drive by there three times a week so it's no biggie for me to return it. Besides it gives me another excuse to see if they have any new Titaniums in.

Sith Lord 0498
02-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Not very many seem to pegwarm up here in NE Pennsylvania. Those that I do see left behind most times, though, are the following:

Landspeeder
Vulture Droid
TIE Advanced X-1
Republic Turbo Tank

But for the most part, the shipments come in and the pegs are cleaned out. They're a big hit around these parts!! :)