PDA

View Full Version : Who here has taken advantage of the MR CS free lightsaber offer?

slothfurnace
02-10-2006, 09:19 AM
I think I saw a thread on this earlier, but I can't find it.

MR is offering a deal where you buy an FX at a discount and get a mini scaled saber. I used my 2005 CS membership coupon and got the Vader FX and a free mini, and it only cost me 69.00!

I was wondering how many people were taking advantage of that deal. The other deal is you buy 2 FXs at 119 each, you get a third free, but I don't think that's as good a deal for me.

I have been putting off buying an FX since they came out, and this was too good to pass up, especially since they extended the 2005 coupons to this year.

Lazer Brain
02-10-2006, 01:46 PM
its a great deal , but i will have to pass too. not enough cash in the till, for now. i have 2 fx sabers already. one darth vader red i got at the starwars shop the first week it opened,the other anikins blue saber last year during the after halloween sales.i really want a mace and a green saber, but its not going to happen right now.
later

nash
02-10-2006, 09:30 PM
I was thinking about buying the FX and a free mini combo, but I already have all of the FX sabers that they are selling. So I think I'll just pass for now and save that $70 for the next LE offering :)

$70 is 1/5 of the way there

slothfurnace
02-16-2006, 09:47 AM
Just got the email notification that my Vader FX and Mini are shipping!

Can't wait to bust these out and start thinking about display options in my new office!

slartibartphast
02-20-2006, 03:42 PM
I missed it by a few days, had just ordered the green luke, arg!! And burned my CS coupon on it, double arg! No reply from MR on doing anything about it, but lately they haven't been replying to emails, used to be better.