Statues

Imperial Royal Guard
Rancor w/ Rancor Keeper

Maquettes- new line with OT characters done in animated style

Darth Vader
Leia w/ R2-D2
Boba Fett
Ithorian Jedi Knight (from Clone Wars)

Darth Maul and Grievous are awesome additions to the mini-bust line. Not too crazy about the OT animated maquettes.

gsr-jedi
02-12-2006, 12:22 PM
I love the new maquettes, especially the Leia & Fett

BlueSnags
02-12-2006, 03:00 PM
Those maquettes are freakin great. My wallet is going to get a whole lot lighter this year...:cry:

Grandmoffboba
02-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Hey I'm here in New York for The Toy Fair. Does anyone know where Gentle Giant's booth is located? I couldn't find it in the directory....are they in the Javits Center? HELP ME!!!

figrin bran
02-12-2006, 07:58 PM
ohhhhh, i must get that Roron Corrob maquette! GG must've taken a look at the roron custom i posted a few months back and decided that it was a POC and that they can do much better ;)

fett's looking pretty good too.

dr_evazan22
02-12-2006, 09:25 PM
While I'm not too thrilled over-all about the animated style statues, I do like the Leia / R2. If I get one, that'll be it.

On the other hand, the statue of the Rancor with Malikili.... Hot Damn!!!!!

Also looking forward to the Mara bust. This'll be the first EU bust, right?

And as for the bookends... I hope they don't get past the stage they're at now.

Jayspawn
02-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Its the first EU bust alright! GG seems to have picked out the most popular EU character to do a bust of first. Wise move.

All the products look GREAT!!! I wonder whats up with that holographic/spirit of Qui-Gon Minibust?

Samuel Windu
02-13-2006, 04:55 AM
I love the new maquettes, especially the Leia & Fett

Same thought:shocked:

dr_evazan22
02-13-2006, 07:37 AM
I had forgotten about the holo bust. While I didn't think it was the best bustt o make a holo of, I thought it looked decent. The Maul bust would be perfect, as he actually had that pose in the movie.

Did anyone get a good idea of the size of the Chewie bust? Will it be one of the bigger ones at about 7 - 7 1/2 inches?

Since Chewie came out looking so good, I think I might like to see an Ewok or 2.

theropod
02-14-2006, 12:37 AM
All 4 new maquettes rock my world!
But I'm still crossing my fingers for Mace, Dooku and Shaak Ti.
-theropod

Jayspawn
02-14-2006, 05:04 PM
Yeah I think GG is gonna break me this year. I'll be spending the most on them.