PDA

View Full Version : HEY! Let's all give out our home adresses so we can all meet up and like - stuff.

Jargo
02-13-2006, 07:39 PM
Yup another stupid thread. So like y'know how in chat rooms dumb people give out their home addresses to weird strangers and then moan when they get attacked? well I gues for every culture there's a counter culture so there must be people out there who get off on being attacked by complete strangers they gave ther address to on the internet.

So for general use if say you just wanted to send me a postcard or a little itty bitty gift or a horse, or a cheese, or maybe a real NYC bagel..... here's my home address

Apartment 4b
The Schrotumn buildings
sub commanders wharf
Tokaly street
North Thrumpington
Biggleswaft
BO08 3RU

And my phone number is: +44000 123 4567 anytime day or night.
Always a pot of tea on the go in my house :love:

DISCLAIMER: The above is not intended to be taken seriously. failure to engage purile humour sense will result in a compromised enjoyment of this post.

2-1B
02-13-2006, 08:57 PM
I thought I was the only SSGer who lived in the Schrotumn...nice to meet you, neighbor !

Myself, I've been trying to lure the police to my house by finding one who poses as a 14 year old girl. No luck yet, only minors showing up at my door. Someday I'll land a cop, I have to keep the faith! :love:

JimJamBonds
02-13-2006, 11:01 PM
That's the attitude Caesar, keep at it and one day you'll land that officer! :thumbsup:

JEDIpartner
02-14-2006, 02:08 PM
Of course, the first thing I can come up with is so offensive and vile that I MUST post it... quite edited, though...

C---s---er Residence
121 F--- You Lane
Baltimore, MD

...anyone for some Serial Mom?!!!

Jargo
02-14-2006, 02:14 PM
:shocked: :eek: :shocked: :eek: :shocked: :eek: :shocked: crikey.

El Chuxter
02-14-2006, 02:14 PM
I would like a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats.

And don't call me Mom.

bobafrett
02-14-2006, 10:58 PM
I live somewhere along the outer rim of my mind. And do I see the return of Caesar? WTF? I thought I buried him in my basement, I must have got the wrong Caesar then.