PDA

View Full Version : What Jedi do you want SideShow to make next?

Tycho
02-14-2006, 05:14 AM
Yoda
Plo Koon
Ki Adi Mundi
SaeSee Tiin
Eeth Koth / Agen Kolar
Adi Gallia / Stass Allie
Yarael Poof
Yaddle
Even Piel
Oppo Rancisis
Depa Billaba
Coleman Trebor
ShaakTi
Pablo Jill

My first choice would be Eeth Koth / Agen Kolar. Iridonians are just cool (ever since Darth Maul)

Of course, you could name other Jedi and Aayla Secura seems like a bright idea as well. Quinlan - well let's categorize him as EU so he's not up against movie characters.

nash
02-14-2006, 05:22 AM
If it's a Jedi, they should make Qui Gon next.

bpr2
02-14-2006, 09:10 AM
How about Mara Jade?

At least you have some background on her. Some of hte others you've only seen for seconds and very little in the books on others.

Captain Spoon
02-14-2006, 01:23 PM
1. Qui Gon
2. Ki Adi Mundi
3. Aayla Secura
I would also love a 12" Mara Jade but since she lost the fan poll it will probobly be a few years

AmanaMatt
02-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Yoda - far and away.

Slicker
02-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Yoda would be nice but would they really make him? They could maybe do a half-sized line or something and have Jawas and droids.

I personally would want a Darth Vader (you didn't say anything about DARK Jedi) with removable helmet and all that jazz or maybe even a Plo Koon.

Blue2th
02-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Yoda, Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Mara Jade- she would look good next to the 12" Luke.

Turbowars
02-14-2006, 09:58 PM
I want PloKoon next. Aliens are so much more exciting. Though I really want a OT Obi!

Blasty Trooper
02-15-2006, 01:31 PM
I want PloKoon next. Aliens are so much more exciting. Though I really want a OT Obi!

For a guy that never changes outfits, didn't Hasbro make enough OT Obi-Wans? That is the LAST Jedi I want. I would be happy if any of the following are made:

Aayla Secura
Plo Koon
Qui-Gon Jinn
Stass Allie or Adi Gallia
Agen Kolar/ Eeth Koth
Saesee Tiin
Pablo-Jill
Luminara Unduli

Turbowars
02-15-2006, 07:34 PM
SS needs to redo all the 12" Hasbro ever did. Besides who the hell asked you newbie?;)

Blasty Trooper
02-15-2006, 08:03 PM
SS needs to redo all the 12" Hasbro ever did. Besides who the hell asked you newbie?

Tycho did when he asked "What Jedi do you want SideShow to make next?"

Turbowars
02-15-2006, 08:23 PM
It's called sarcasm.:yes:

Blasty Trooper
02-15-2006, 08:39 PM
You couldn't smell the sarcasm in my post? *wink*

Turbowars
02-15-2006, 09:04 PM
That's why I use the lame smilies faces.:whip:

JediTricks
02-16-2006, 01:15 AM
As Tarkin would say: "Charming to the last"

Don't we already have a thread asking this?

I want Vader (ESB or ROTJ armor) like *now*, Geezer Obi-Wan (ANH) but I'm not in a hurry at this point, maybe Qui-Gon, or Anakin AOTC but again, no hurry... I am not into the background Jedi enough to really warrant $40-$60 for them though.

Blasty Trooper
02-16-2006, 08:53 AM
That's why I use the lame smilies faces.:whip:

I have to post a few more times before I get to use the smilies.

Darth Cruel
02-21-2006, 02:39 PM
Yoda
Plo Koon
Ki Adi Mundi
SaeSee Tiin
Eeth Koth / Agen Kolar
Adi Gallia / Stass Allie
Yarael Poof
Yaddle
Even Piel
Oppo Rancisis
Depa Billaba
Coleman Trebor
ShaakTi
Pablo Jill

My first choice would be Eeth Koth / Agen Kolar. Iridonians are just cool (ever since Darth Maul)

Of course, you could name other Jedi and Aayla Secura seems like a bright idea as well. Quinlan - well let's categorize him as EU so he's not up against movie characters.

I'm in 100% agreement with you on the Agen Kolar/Eeth Koth choice. Not only do they have a cool look for the sculpt, but the costumes were some of the best as well.

I always wondered if Darth Maul was the same race. Are you saying he was and, if so, where did you get that info (not doubting you...just like to read the back story)?

Edit - Just look at starwars.com. Yep sure enough. They are all the same race...Zabraks from Iridonia. Cool new dimension to the characters for me. Thanks Tycho! And I certainly hope that the first Sith is Darth Maul!

Tycho
02-21-2006, 05:40 PM
The Darth Maul Journal published by Scholastic and written by Darth Maul himself (with the help of Jude Watson - who he apparently liked well enough to not kill) had a lot of the info on Darth Maul. It's a good read. Once upon a time I found it hard to believe that Palpatine trained him to use a lightsaber. Not so much after Episode 3. The book certainly delves into Sith training! A good read, if a quick one.

Meanwhile, did I miss something? Did Sideshow reveal Agen Kolar or something as the next figure in the Jedi line? I'd be all over that!

Darth Cruel
02-21-2006, 05:57 PM
The Darth Maul Journal published by Scholastic and written by Darth Maul himself (with the help of Jude Watson - who he apparently liked well enough to not kill) had a lot of the info on Darth Maul. It's a good read. Once upon a time I found it hard to believe that Palpatine trained him to use a lightsaber. Not so much after Episode 3. The book certainly delves into Sith training! A good read, if a quick one.

Meanwhile, did I miss something? Did Sideshow reveal Agen Kolar or something as the next figure in the Jedi line? I'd be all over that!

No, I just also like this race. They seem to be the most "Samurai-like" to me. Even Maul (who has been my favorite Sith since his introduction, the angry scowl, rotten teeth, tattoos all very cool for an evil character) is more of my own interpretation of a warrior who specializes in sword-fighting. But they also have a Native American quality to them, sort of a silent confidence if you can understand that. I just like the way the race seems to be portrayed ( as I interpret it without being able to read GL's mind).

Blue2th
02-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Ok, we have Mace with stump, Anakin to chop it off. We eventually need Palpatine with red robes, freshly swollen face, with Sith lightning. The recent Hasbro one wasn't bad. I'm sure SS could do a really good one.

Tycho
02-21-2006, 06:55 PM
I'd buy that Palpatine first and foremost over any they could do!

He'll be part of the Sith Collection no doubt, as there could really only be 4-5 figures when they get to it: Vader, Maul, Tyranus, Sidious, perhaps Ventress.

I also hope they do SENATOR Palpatine from TPM, but that could be part of a Senate figure line or something (Trade Federation conflict w. 14" Nute Gunray???)