PDA

View Full Version : No New SWTFs After June????

Jangu Fett
02-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Ok, we all know of the third wave of Star Wars Transformers coming out in June. Those being Jango Fett / Slave-1, Clone Pilot / ARC-170, Emperor Palpatine / Imperial Shuttle and Han Solo, Chewbacca / Millennium Falcon. But what about after that? Are we, who like this line, going to have to wait 6 months before we see new ones? Sorry, but the why Hasbro is sending them out to retail, there should be like 2 more waves before 2007. Does anyone know if Hasbro is releaseing anymore this year? Or are these 11 all we get???

starwarsfan1
02-15-2006, 07:37 PM
I really hope not. Unlike some people here I like the SWTF line. I just got wave 2 today and have to say they kick wave 1's A*s. I say keep up the good work hasbro and keep' em coming.:thumbsup:

JediTricks
02-16-2006, 01:20 AM
Hasbro announced there were going to be 12 this year, Han & Chewie do bring it to 12 (wave 1 had 4, waves 2 and 3 have 3, then Han & Chewie make 12). Still, I kinda doubt it, I know some haters out there say they're pegwarming, but in my area they're selling pretty well and I can't imagine they'd give that up. Maybe 3rd and 4th quarter will be surprise listings.

Jangu Fett
02-16-2006, 07:58 PM
I really hope they continue this line. These things are great. Ok, Luke is the worst of the lot but still desent.

Anyway about Hasbro doing more, I know of 3 we'll most likely see:

1) Obi-Wan Kenobi / Blue Jedi Starfighter
2) Anakin Skywalker / Green Jedi Starfighter
3) Mace Windu / Purple Jedi Starfighter

I can totally see Hasbro do these, just look at the Titanium series and 3 3/4 inch JSF. 5 different paint schemes for 1 mold. Obi's blue and red, Ani's green and yellow. And now Mace gets his own fighter done for both lines. And the really sick thing is, if these are done, I get them. For 2 reasons. One, I love the SWTFs. And two the Jedi Fighters from ROTS are my favorite ships.:D

Warstar
02-16-2006, 08:22 PM
I'm kinda' hoping we get some new ones...

Maybe the following:

-AT-ST into AT-ST Driver
-B-Wing into B-Wing Pilot (Ten Numb?)
-Star Destroyer into Imperial Commander (Admiral Piett?)
-Death Star into Tarkin (it'd be fun- admit it :p)
-Republic Gunship into Clone Trooper
-AT-AT into AT-AT Driver
-TIE Fighter into TIE Pilot
-Naboo Royal Starship into Amidala (If the ship was chromed)

There's a lot of potential with this line, but keeping the vehicles looking cool and the robots looking cool will be the challenge.

Luuuuuuke
02-18-2006, 03:44 PM
I just saw the Darth Maul Infiltrator, Boba Fett Slave One and Anakin TF and the Darth Maul one looks really nice. So does Anakin. Not so keen on the Slave One. I don't collect these, but I was tempted to buy Darth Maul.

Jangu Fett
02-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Any new ship/charater is cool with me. I'm really hopeing for a Coruscant Fire Speeder / Pilot and Republic V-Wing Starfighter / Clone Pilot. And I was thinking Who could change into Jabba's Sail Barge? The only one that I thought, that would make sense is Slave Leia?.?

To bad Hasbro didn't make that cockpit on Supreme Starscream open. Have that beast as Anakin's new ride.

JediTricks
02-18-2006, 06:33 PM
Naked lady robots... the mind boggles.

Slicker
02-18-2006, 07:21 PM
And I was thinking Who could change into Jabba's Sail Barge? The only one that I thought, that would make sense is Slave Leia?.Ummm...or maybe Jabba.:p

I haven't bought any of these nor do I plan on buying them but they are flying off the shelves here as well. I've heard more kids get excited over these than any other SW goods. Just the other day at WM I heard a kid literally screaming to get one. I didn't think they were that good but they obviously are.

Warstar
02-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Uh Jabba could turn into Jabba's Sail Barge! DUH! :laugh:

Jangu Fett
02-19-2006, 03:36 PM
To quote Solo, " Laugh it up fuzzballs".:p

I thought of Jabba turning into his Sail Barge, but IMO it just doesn't seem to fit. Anyway Jabba isn't a good action figure. How much action was he in the movies. And no the death throes don't count.;) I mean yes it wouldn't be hard to make Jabba look like his Barge, since he already does. Have him facing one way it Jabba. Then Transform him by just turning him to face the other way,snap on 2 sails and done. Sail Barge.

bobafrett
02-19-2006, 05:22 PM
These have been selling really well at my store. I think the only one that I see a lot of on the pegs is the X-Wing/Luke, but even those have been selling down between cases. I personally haven't collected these, but only because I can't afford them in my budget.

JediTricks
02-20-2006, 05:00 AM
I thought of Jabba turning into his Sail Barge, but IMO it just doesn't seem to fit.In terms of shape, they are kinda the same shape as each other, so it's not that far out there. In terms of character, I think I just fell in love with the idea of Jabba the Hutt piloting a battle mech of his likeness! :D

GIANT
SLUG
ROBOT
ATTACK!!!!!

dashrender
02-22-2006, 12:02 AM
I just wannt make sure I'm not missing something;

Wave 1
Obi-Wan
Gen Grievous
Darth Vader

Wave 1.5
Luke Skywalker

Wave 2
Boba Fett
Darth Maul
Anakin Skywalker

Wave 3
Jango Fett
Clone Pilot
Emperor Palpatine

Deluse Two Pack
Han Solo
Chewbacca

Ok looks like 12 announced so far.

JediTricks
02-22-2006, 12:21 AM
That's all correct, though the Luke X-wing is technically wave 1.5 and Han & Chewie are not a wave, they're a deluxe 2pack.

Jangu Fett
07-21-2006, 06:18 PM
11 and 12 will be re-releases. With new paint jobs. To be released this November.

Darth Vader / Sith Interceptor ( I just knew Hasbro wouldn't pass that one )
Clone Pilot / ARC-170 - Clone Wars paint job ( Like the Gunship from the cartoon )