PDA

View Full Version : I need help to find a ringtone

Darth Cruel
02-16-2006, 12:37 PM
When I had a T-Mobile phone, I had no problem finding Star Wars ring tones for it. Now I have a Nextel Motorola i205 and cannot find one to save my life. Any help would be hot. I am looking for The Imperial March, and Luke's Theme but I do not want to go through a subscription. I only want the two tones.

Slicker
02-16-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm sorry but you're out of luck. Star Wars ringtones are exclusively on Cingular phones.

JimJamBonds
02-17-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm a big fan of a plain old 'ring', I hate it when I hear some crappy midi like version of some popular song.

2-1B
02-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Even my Halloween theme ring? :( Or is John Carpenter's work not popular enough to qualify?

I don't like the fact that only Cingular has SW ringtones but I'm told by people smarter than me that I can download for Sprint from some forum...but my fear of viruses prohibits me from even considering this.

Meh, I don't need it anyway.

JimJamBonds
02-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Even my Halloween theme ring? :( Or is John Carpenter's work not popular enough to qualify?

I don't like the fact that only Cingular has SW ringtones but I'm told by people smarter than me that I can download for Sprint from some forum...but my fear of viruses prohibits me from even considering this.

Meh, I don't need it anyway.

That Halloween ring is of a higher quality then most, still I'd rather hear a good ol 'ring.' :yes:

2-1B
02-18-2006, 12:49 AM
But that hottie in the Target toy department thought it was rawkin' !

JimJamBonds
02-18-2006, 01:08 AM
But that hottie in the Target toy department thought it was rawkin' !

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: