PDA

View Full Version : Lollipop, lollipop! Oh, lolli-lollipop... LOLLIPOP!

JEDIpartner
01-23-2002, 08:52 AM
Okay... so now that we've seen the "AMAZING" :rolleyes: Jango Fett "action figure", and we've seen the little blaster lollipops... I have a HUGE question.

We've discussed the little points on the ends of Jango's thruster nozzles as another location for flame-type lollipops to be attached. I didn't see any such thing in the box for Jango. Are we then to assume that the blaster shot lollipops are also to double as his rocket jet lollipops???

Any ideas on this? :confused:

Also... when you remove the blaster lollipops and the blasters... is Jango gonna look like he's doing the "Johnny Bravo dance"???

InsaneJediGirl
01-23-2002, 02:17 PM
Orginally Posted by JEDIPartnr
We've discussed the little points on the ends of Jango's thruster nozzles as another location for flame-type lollipops to be attached. I didn't see any such thing in the box for Jango. Are we then to assume that the blaster shot lollipops are also to double as his rocket jet lollipops???

Probably,Or the rocket jet won't be able to hold the lollipops.
If the rocket jet DOES take the lollipops,how come Hasbro did
not give us two extra?If someone wanted to set up Jango jetting away and firing his guns at the same time,there would not be enough lollipops to go around(That is,if you wanted to use them)

SithDroid
01-23-2002, 03:34 PM
Also... when you remove the blaster lollipops and the blasters... is Jango gonna look like he's doing the "Johnny Bravo dance"???

Only if they have an add on of Johnny's Huge Dew. It could attatch to the front of his helmet.

Whoo, Haw, Man I look sweet in this outfit!

GNT
01-23-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by InsaneJediGirl
If someone wanted to set up Jango jetting away and firing his guns at the same time,there would not be enough lollipops to go around

You just buy another Jango and use his lollipops on your first Jango :)

Jargo
01-23-2002, 09:39 PM
Yeah, let's face it, there's gonna be plenty sittin' on them pegs....

speedermike
01-23-2002, 11:41 PM
I don't see any pegs on the rockets to hold the lollipops. Maybe that will be a differnt Jango figure...

Oh, and I had to laugh...it's " 'do ". Short for Hairdo.

SithDroid
01-24-2002, 01:22 AM
Sorry, sometimes spelling eludes my grasp.

LTBasker
01-24-2002, 06:24 AM
More or less ok part: Jango does have the clips on his pack. And it looks like he's got working holsters but if you put up the blasters, it's gonna look like he's trying to 'twist' Obi-Wan to death.

Bad part: Due to the posing of the legs it would look like his leg is getting cooked and when you don't have the blaster lollipops on his jet packs they really stand out...

InsaneJediGirl
01-24-2002, 08:51 AM
Ooo..I see now LTBasker.From the "Sneak Preview" pictures
I couldnt tell if you could put the lollipops on or not.

speedermike
01-24-2002, 12:24 PM
I was wrong, there are small pegs on the bottem of his jets. However, he has them only in the blister photo.

If you look at the photo on the back of the card, there are no pegs.

Who knows, maybe the lollipops are hidden in the blister, behind his photo...I dunno...

Darth Ovori
01-24-2002, 12:42 PM
That picture has made me more sad...

He looks like a weight-less trainer in action!!!

What was Hasbro thinking!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Dammit man, he looks like his busy milking a freakin cow!!!

SithDroid
01-24-2002, 01:18 PM
"O.K. everybody! Leg squats! Here we go! And 1 and 2 and 3 and 4! That's right feel the burn!"

Lord Tenebrous
01-27-2002, 07:45 PM
The solution...revealed, by Rebel Scum:

Boba Fett ("Kamino Escape"): Mini Fett has a few cool accessories which includes Jango's helmet, his double blasters, and a rocket pack with detachable red energy blasts. I'm sure there's a SPOILER in there somewhere.

So when you buy both Jango and Boba, you have enough. Quite the move for Ha$bro.

GNT
01-27-2002, 08:17 PM
You beat me to it Lord Tenebrous,oh well, shouldn't Boba come with the black rain coat thing we've seen in the pictures?

Lord Tenebrous
01-27-2002, 08:31 PM
They said 'cool accessories', and I don't think anybody considers a poncho/trash bag 'cool'. :)

LTBasker
01-27-2002, 08:35 PM
Boba with a jet pack? Don't you mean a jet pack with Boba? :D The helmet, I can understand, the blasters, I can understand, but if he uses a jet pack he's gonna go flying all over the place!

GNT
01-27-2002, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
They said 'cool accessories', and I don't think anybody considers a poncho/trash bag 'cool'. :)

It would be cool if it was raining and you didn't want to get wet :)