PDA

View Full Version : Are there different clash sounds between the 2 Vader (ANH, ESB) FX sabers?

Tycho
02-26-2006, 04:31 AM
I think I asked this before, but I forgot the answer. I don't know if anyone has them both - loose and w. batteries in them.

However, my Vader saber makes less various clash noises than my Anakin ROTS or Luke ROTJ sabers. I was wondering what's up with that?

I have the Vader ESB saber I believe.

I wouldn't think anyone needs them both, but you never know. Someone might - especially if they sound different.

Tycho
02-26-2006, 05:07 PM
My original question still stands, but I thought I'd add that I just worked out with my forms routine so hard with my Vader saber that my hand started bleeding down the hilt! MR better make that Obi-Wan TPM saber before I run out of band-aids! (Anakin does not know how to build a lightsaber - and by E3 it seems like even Obi-Wan forgot - that giant control switch hampering grip and speed. Well I'm super-fast if you don't mind a little blood. But it's supposed to be my OPPONENTS that I cut, not myself!)

By the way, Johnson & Johnson made Star Wars band-aids in case any of you need them. Not that I'm wearing one, mind you...

JediTricks
02-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Aww, don't like the activation boxes, BOO HOO! Suck it up! If it's good enough for Luke, Han, R2, Vader, and Obi-Wan, it's good enough for the likes of you, ya gimmer stick! :p

As for whether they're different sounds, I dunno, I only have the ANH one and it has just 1 clash sound, MR's reason was because that's all Burtt had for it in the movie, the rest were from the other sabers. I asked you if the ESB one you have has more than 1 clash sound and you said no, just 1, which is what kept me from buying it on clearance. No idea if it's the same sound or not though.