PDA

View Full Version : Moff Jerjerrod and the Death Star Gunner could come with Mouse Droids!

Tycho
03-01-2006, 08:50 PM
I just thought of an excellent accessory for Moff Jerjerrod and the Death Star Gunner since we haven't seen them packaged yet!

The Mouse Droids would be entirely appropriate for these Imperial characters!

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

:crazed:

mastermatt24
03-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Back to the "home" for you my friend :whip:

bobafrett
03-01-2006, 10:53 PM
NO! You can't sniff anything that small! It will get lodged in you nasal cavity and cause intense brain damage as you inhale it's fumes until you pass out. I'm contacting Hasbro as we speak to report this insanity.

Mastermatt, you got me laughing my rear off. Palpatine and cheerios, breakfast of the Sith Lord!

Turbowars
03-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Tycho my friend, I think we need to have an intervention for you.:yes:

figrin bran
03-02-2006, 02:40 AM
tycho, i heard they're going to be resculpted mouse droids. but you don't need 'em since they're resculpts, right? :p

Slicker
03-02-2006, 06:40 AM
They should make a whole bunch of those cute lil' ones from ROTS so you could put 'em in a line and just snort 'em on up.

Tycho
03-02-2006, 08:13 AM
tycho, i heard they're going to be resculpted mouse droids. but you don't need 'em since they're resculpts, right?

No. One can never have too many Mouse Droids! :D

They should make a whole bunch of those cute lil' ones from ROTS so you could put 'em in a line and just snort 'em on up.

A great idea! I voted for a Mouse Droid 5-pack in the likeness of what you're suggesting on the "vote for your favorite figure poll" that was being conducted.

:crazed: :crazed: :crazed:

People here actually wanted a Yarna dal Gargon figure over these. I guess I should have made it a Mouse Droid 6 Pack just to even the playing field with her. Hehehe.

jedi master sal
03-02-2006, 09:28 AM
Hmm, well it looks like I need to take up the reigns as the VP of the Mouse Droid Sniffing club.

Tycho of course is Pres.

Since I got my fiancee "hooked" on smelling new toys too, she's going to be my special assistant, heh heh.

Kidhuman
03-02-2006, 09:50 AM
No funny business while in office Sal.

JEDIpartner
03-02-2006, 09:59 AM
If they DID do that... they should rescale them so they aren't so big. In addition to that, they would conveniently be "nostril sized" for Tycho. ;)

jjreason
03-02-2006, 12:23 PM
I remember meeting Tycho in SD - as a police officer and former narc, it was easy to see the signs of mouse droid fume addiction: the shifty eyes, restlessness, pinching at wiping of the nose and nostrils.... I didn't want to bring it up for fear of making anyone uncomfortable, but it was easy to see how into the clutches of the addiction he had fallen. I had hoped that his stay in the hospital would have forced Tycho to rehabilitate somewhat, but it's readily apparent that he had people on the outside keeping him supplied with fresh mouse droids. Sad, but there's not hope for people that don't want to help themselves.

Tycho
03-02-2006, 12:33 PM
Actually, my "connections" brought me Coruscant shocktroopers (#6 repaints) while I was in the hospital. I lined the entire window sill with them, they'd heat up in the afternoon sunshine, and then one-by-one, I sniffed them. It was a potent experience. :D

We need an emoticon with a big nose here...

Kidhuman
03-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Just put up an avatar of Barbara Streisand

DarkArtist
03-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Be careful with those mousedroids, Hasbro could get the idea to make the UGH figures to hunt. :whip:

I can just see the commericials now:

Star Wars music in background, Voice Over: "Now complete your Star Wars Action Figure Collection with the Ultimate Galactic Hunt Mousedroids. These crazy droids come in all shapes and sizes, and ranging in color from Chrome, Silver-plated, holographic and of course the ever popular clone colors mouse droids, available in wookie green, tact ops blue and shocker red. Look for them in stores now. Your Star Wars Collection isn't complete until you own all 7000 variations of the new Mouse Droids." lol lol lol lol lol

Tycho
03-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Dang. I never thought of holographic Mouse Droids!

LTBasker
03-02-2006, 10:28 PM
The figures haven't been very smelly lately though so I doubt you'll get anywhere near the same high as the others.

mastermatt24
03-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Mastermatt, you got me laughing my rear off. Palpatine and cheerios, breakfast of the Sith Lord!

:thumbsup:

edit: You inspired me to change my sig

figrin bran
03-03-2006, 03:18 AM
The figures haven't been very smelly lately though so I doubt you'll get anywhere near the same high as the others.

i take it you haven't opened ROTS #58 Wookiee Commando?

jedi master sal
03-03-2006, 09:00 AM
No funny business while in office Sal.

Who me? No Monica's here.

Kidhuman
03-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Good to know

Darth Cruel
03-03-2006, 11:38 AM

Likely has a lot to do with the fact that the packages have more ventilating now. And my local Wal-Marts are locking them up with the model glue and spray paint now.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Sun Fac was pretty smelly when I got him out. It didn't last long, though.

TheDarthVader
03-06-2006, 09:10 PM
The day I see a holographic mouse droid is the day I stop collecting. Yes, even if it is the freebie. ;)

B.
TDV