PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars (AND BSG!) Titanium Wave 6 updates announced!

Warstar
03-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Both on Entertainment Earth:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?searchfield=star+wars+titanium

And on Action Figure Express (who bumped their prices up by $2.00 a case :( :( :( )

http://www.shopafx.com/stwati.html

The BSG's are a comin'! :p

LTBasker
03-01-2006, 11:55 PM
Hmm, wonder why they list the Viper and Cylon Raiders as being from the 70's when at least the Raider is the '04 version? (I can't tell the differences between the Vipers. :p)

And where are my Stargate Titaniums. :(

figrin bran
03-02-2006, 01:05 AM
transformers titaniums are up on EE as well.

JediTricks
03-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Not a single new SW Titanium in that wave? What a load! Something seems wrong about that.

Every single BSG thing they mentioned is off from what I've seen, the first 3 BSG Titaniums are the modern Galactica, modern Cylon Raider, and modern Viper (the nose, engines, and intake above the cockpit are the differences I've noticed).

Warstar
03-02-2006, 05:58 PM
I agree- I find it odd that no Toy Fair stuff is there- especially with a May '06 release! Are they saving the TIE Interceptor for Wave 7 or 8? Also, that means no new Star Wars Titaniums until AFTER May! w00t! It'll let me catch up but it will cull the momentum of collecting frenzy that the line was building.

JediTricks
03-02-2006, 09:37 PM
My guess is that Hasbro sent out the wrong info or they're using prelim catalogs which are out of date info.

matthewilw
03-06-2006, 11:44 PM
So does anybody know what 6" vehicles we'll be seeing after the AT-AT and Jango Slave I in wave 4? I've seen the rumored list, but is there any official news or pictures of any of the waves after that?

sicqnus
03-09-2006, 03:36 AM
New pics of the first 3" BSG2003 Titaniums are up (note, the Viper is still a prototype. It will have a clear canopy).

britcit3
03-09-2006, 07:40 AM
Sicq

Where did you finds the pics?

BC3

sicqnus
03-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Hasbro pics through ToyNewsi.com.

Warstar
03-09-2006, 06:52 PM
Interesting- that's a modern Viper from the new series...

...isn't one of the plot-twists in this new show that the humans of the past created the Cylons instead of some reptilian race (like the old BSG?)

Just curious...

Jangu Fett
03-10-2006, 02:58 PM
On the EE listing they have A series scout ship listed, does anyone know if thats the Raptor they're talking about?

Warstar, what do you mean "humans of the past"? In the new series the humans of the 12 colonies made the Cylons as servents. 40 plus years before the shows starting timeline. Then they made them fight they're fights, They rebeled. Starting the Cylon War.

I don't know if thats really a plot twist. Seeing it was established in the new mini-series. But, you are right that in the original the Cylons were a seperate alien species. Still I really hope to see the Cylons homeworld.

JediTricks
03-10-2006, 04:37 PM
I suspect EE is just plain ol' mistaken, probably they took either a foreign catalog listing or an old Hasbro pre-retail catalog listing and used that info not noticing it was no longer current.

Warstar
03-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Warstar, what do you mean "humans of the past"? In the new series the humans of the 12 colonies made the Cylons as servents. 40 plus years before the shows starting timeline. Then they made them fight they're fights, They rebeled. Starting the Cylon War.

I don't know if thats really a plot twist. Seeing it was established in the new mini-series. But, you are right that in the original the Cylons were a seperate alien species. Still I really hope to see the Cylons homeworld.

Oh- well there ya go. I haven't watched the show at all and I didn't know anything of the sort there- but I can see how it's interesting that humans are repsonsible for their own mess :p

I wonder if they'll make the classic Galactica in Titanium?

JediTricks
03-12-2006, 08:04 PM
They have the classic license, I remember the press release saying they'd do modern AND classic vehicles and figures.

sicqnus
03-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Finally I was right to choose not to buy the HallMark one. :sleeping:

sicqnus
03-16-2006, 03:39 PM
BC3 just showed me a Hasbro Titanium flyer on MSN (seen previously on Reb'scum) wich says that a 6" Ultra Titanium Jedi Starfighter is planned for '06.
I'm quite sure it will be the ROTS one but I could be wrong.
Good news in any case.