PDA

View Full Version : Commander Gree Bust-up

vectorx
03-03-2006, 10:04 AM
has anyone got this variant in their army builder set?
if so which one and what type?

jal
03-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Since three are in the regular assortment, white, 501st, Utapau, and the Shocktrooper is the Con exclusive, i would venture to say Gree will probably be a Star Wars Shop exclusive at some point. Just my guess.

jedi master sal
03-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Since three are in the regular assortment, white, 501st, Utapau, and the Shocktrooper is the Con exclusive, i would venture to say Gree will probably be a Star Wars Shop exclusive at some point. Just my guess.

I believe vectorx is talking about the Bust_Ups. Not the Mini Busts. It's an oft made and understandable mistake.

Though I agree when the Gree Mini Bust is made, it's probably going to be VERY hard to come by.

vectorx, I have the short pistol version of the Bust-Up. Thankfully it only took me two sets to get that one. I don't think I'll be able to get the long rifled one though as I'm not goig to pay for anymore blindly and I'm NOT paying eBay prices.

-Sal

vectorx
03-04-2006, 11:28 AM
I believe vectorx is talking about the Bust_Ups. Not the Mini Busts. It's an oft made and understandable mistake.

Though I agree when the Gree Mini Bust is made, it's probably going to be VERY hard to come by.

vectorx, I have the short pistol version of the Bust-Up. Thankfully it only took me two sets to get that one. I don't think I'll be able to get the long rifled one though as I'm not goig to pay for anymore blindly and I'm NOT paying eBay prices.

-Sal

they are called bust ups instead of mini busts? weird.
only 2 sets? you must be really lucky then. could you say in which set did you get it?

Jayspawn
03-04-2006, 06:04 PM
The Gree Bust-up is inserted randomly. Theres really no way to tell unless you get a set or you buy the individual Clone Trooper Bust-up and happen to find Gree inside.

Samuel Windu
03-05-2006, 11:27 AM

-Sal

Nice acore:thumbsup:
A heard a collector who paid US$55 for short pistol and US$65 for long rifle:shocked:
What a pricy:bandit:

BlueSnags
03-05-2006, 10:17 PM
I have the long-rifled Gree. It came with my first (and only) clone 3-pack (Battle Damaged version) from SWS.com.

Got a Blackhole Stormtrooper Bust-Up (the chase figure from the Stormtrooper 3-packs) from an online source for $50. I figured since I didn't have to shell out any extra money for the Gree, it was worth $50 for the Blackhole Stormie.

jedi master sal
03-06-2006, 10:04 AM
they are called bust ups instead of mini busts? weird.
only 2 sets? you must be really lucky then. could you say in which set did you get it?

I got mine in the set with the Blue trooper, but it's randomly packed so (In his best Forrest Gump impersonation) Life is like a box of Clone Bust-Ups, you never know what you're going to find.

Now I might have had great luck with the Gree, but for the life of me, can't get a stinking set with the Utapau clone in the window. I NEED that set for the variations. Both Clean and Battle Damaged. (I have 2 sets of Blue "Clean" to trade for Orange sets)

Nice acore:thumbsup:
A heard a collector who paid US$55 for short pistol and US$65 for long rifle:shocked:
What a pricy:bandit:

Yes, I have a friend who did just that. Heck, I've placed several bids for a Gree w/rifle Bust-Up. I won't win though as I usually never bid over $25 for him. That to me is ridiculous. $50+ is insane, heh heh.

Turbowars
03-07-2006, 12:22 AM
I have the long-rifled Gree. It came with my first (and only) clone 3-pack (Battle Damaged version) from SWS.com.

Got a Blackhole Stormtrooper Bust-Up (the chase figure from the Stormtrooper 3-packs) from an online source for $50. I figured since I didn't have to shell out any extra money for the Gree, it was worth $50 for the Blackhole Stormie.Any fool that would pay $50 for a Black spray painted Bust up needs to have his @ss kicked!:hurt: :pleased:

jedi master sal
03-07-2006, 10:26 AM
heh heh. I agree TW. I thought about just spraying some of my Stormie Bust-Ups for the heck of it and calling them "Black-hole" troopers. (Not to sell but for myself. ) Thing is that doesn't mean a lick to me. Black-hole or whatever you want to call them, are EU. I'm selective about which EU I choose to believe in and even more so what I collect. I doubt I'd ever find them for $5 each so, I'll pass on them...

BlueSnags
03-07-2006, 11:05 AM
Well, I agree $50 seems like alot, but after seeing them go for over $200 on ebay, I figured it wasn't too bad.

Turbowars
03-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Well, I agree $50 seems like alot, but after seeing them go for over $200 on ebay, I figured it wasn't too bad.You know I was joking with you!:)

BlueSnags
03-08-2006, 12:08 AM
You know I was joking with you!:)

No-good punk! Always kicking me when I'm down, after I blew 50 bucks.:hurt:

BlueSnags
07-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Got a Blackhole Stormtrooper Bust-Up (the chase figure from the Stormtrooper 3-packs) from an online source for $50. I figured since I didn't have to shell out any extra money for the Gree, it was worth $50 for the Blackhole Stormie.

Any fool that would pay $50 for a Black spray painted Bust up needs to have his @ss kicked!:hurt: :pleased:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330010502264&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1