PDA

View Full Version : Christopher Reeves widow, dies at 44

Kidhuman
03-07-2006, 09:10 AM
http://channels.netscape.com/celebrity/weekinent.jsp?floc=ns-tos-feat-b-02&gal=went_weekof031206&current=went_danareevedies_03-07

Dies of lung cancer. Man first Kirby at 45, now her at 44. Dying young these days.

Jargo
03-07-2006, 04:25 PM
They're going to be needing a lot more seat filler staff at awards ceremonies this year. Which isn't said glibly i just think an awful lot of people in the entertainment industry or connected with it are dropping dead lately.

I don't want to wish death on anyone but being honest some of those ageing rockers are bound to be next. mind you half of them are living dead anyway.

Kidhuman
03-07-2006, 04:54 PM
I know what ya mean, if I were to pick one of the aging rock stars, I would say Mick or Keith are up.

Dar' Argol
03-07-2006, 05:05 PM
I know what ya mean, if I were to pick one of the aging rock stars, I would say Mick or Keith are up.

Well, we know Keith will be around after the worlds ends so it won't be him . . . The cure for cancer is out there . . and its in Keith Richards Blood!

JetsAndHeels
03-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Really sad about Dana Reeve passing away. She devoted herself to helping Chris when he had his accident, and all the way through his treatment, therapy, and rehab until his death.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Kinda depressing since she never smoked cigarettes. Second hand smoke may have been the cause of her acquiring it. Also, if you saw the New York Rangers retire Mark Messier a month and a half ago, she sang the national anthem and seemed in good spirits. Gives you an idea about how sudden cancer can turn a seemingly healthy person into this.