PDA

View Full Version : MR Discussion Group

eFXAmy
03-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that Master Replicas is looking for 6 or 7 people to join us for a customer discussion at our offices in the next month or so. We have received such useful feedback from everyone here on the forums that we have decided we would like to keep it going and have a more intimate feedback discussion to learn even more about our customers wants and needs. If you live within an hour or two away from Walnut Creek California and would like to join us for the discussion, please send me a pm with your full name, email address and phone number. Please keep in mind that we can only pick 6 or 7 people so if we do not get to you this time we will keep your names for any future discussions we may have.

Jayspawn
03-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Sounds like a great idea Amy! Damn, I wish I lived in California.

JediTricks
03-10-2006, 05:26 PM
That's very cool. What kind of MR collector are you folks looking for, someone who collects everything, someone who only collects a few LEs but more of the FXs and .45 minis, or even someone who has no LEs and just some of the FXs and .45 minis?

eFXAmy
03-10-2006, 05:39 PM
We are looking for all kinds of collectors! All of the above! (Well.......below actually :razz: )

That's very cool. What kind of MR collector are you folks looking for, someone who collects everything, someone who only collects a few LEs but more of the FXs and .45 minis, or even someone who has no LEs and just some of the FXs and .45 minis?

jedi master sal
03-10-2006, 09:03 PM
Ah dang Amy. You know I'd be there. You do remember me right? From C3? We partied with you folks at Houlihans then that bar in the hotel...

Anyway, if there's ANY chance you'd take feedback by proxy let me know. You could forward me the questions (And you know I'd keep the private-I'd even sign a NDF non-disclosure form) You could even send them after teh meeting you are having. I'd have the questions answered inside a day easy.

I collect your wonderful saber minis, FX sabers and am looking to collect some of the helmets among other things.

I understand if you can't, thanks for the oppurtunity at all anyway.

Your company continues to put out high quality products and we the collecting community are richer in our Star Wars experience and fandom because of it.

Sincerely,
-Sal

Blue2th
03-11-2006, 10:35 AM
I'm too far away to go, but someone mention Mini Helmets please? Preferably Riddell size. :yes:

JediTricks
03-12-2006, 08:38 PM
We are looking for all kinds of collectors! All of the above! (Well.......below actually :razz: )
Wow, that's awesome! Looks like Steve beat me to the punch about posting it in the SSG news though. :D

stillakid
03-13-2006, 08:57 AM
I haven't collected anything from the MR line, but have interest. Does that disqualify me or make me more interesting as you try to discover why I haven't purchased so you can lure more people in?

Kidhuman
03-13-2006, 10:26 AM
I wanna go. :sad:

Jayspawn
03-13-2006, 01:08 PM
I haven't collected anything from the MR line, but have interest. Does that disqualify me or make me more interesting as you try to discover why I haven't purchased so you can lure more people in?

Sorry stilla, I dont think they are interested in probing your mind. Besides, you kind of half-hate Star Wars anyways.

stillakid
03-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Sorry stilla, I dont think they are interested in probing your mind. Besides, you kind of half-hate Star Wars anyways.

Perhaps they might like to be the judge of that. :rolleyes:

Besides, while half of Star Wars does empirically suck big ones, the STUFF is always cool (minus the Jar Jar Binks idolotry, that is). :) Lightsabers are okay, but I'm not into that. MR might as well rename themselves, Lightsaber Replicas. How many f'in lightsabers does a person need? Enough already!

Official repro masks and costumes are the cat's meow. And what about more guns, props, and maybe GG type dioramas?

Jayspawn
03-13-2006, 01:27 PM
I dont stand corrected.

stillakid
03-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I dont stand corrected.

Actually, ya do. :whip:

Jayspawn
03-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Then you're obviously not reading your own posts.

Anyways, good luck on the group Amy, it sounds like a great idea! I'll bet you'll get some great feedback!

stillakid
03-13-2006, 01:55 PM
Sorry stilla, I dont think they are interested in probing your mind. .

Apparently, you don't read yours either. :love: You can be a Lucas-ite all you want...just don't be the judge and jury of who they want to hear from. That's pretty rude.

BEW
03-13-2006, 08:05 PM
I have to disagree...the full-size lightsabers are the only reason I am a MR fan!

Darth Cruel
03-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Perhaps they might like to be the judge of that. :rolleyes:

Besides, while half of Star Wars does empirically suck big ones, the STUFF is always cool (minus the Jar Jar Binks idolotry, that is). :) Lightsabers are okay, but I'm not into that. MR might as well rename themselves, Lightsaber Replicas. How many f'in lightsabers does a person need? Enough already!

Official repro masks and costumes are the cat's meow. And what about more guns, props, and maybe GG type dioramas?

If MR can do it...I would LOVE to see them do costumes. I would be nothing short of ECSTATIC to see MR do trooper armor. Vader's Legion or Shocktroopers first!

Edit - And it would be interesting to me to see how they cover the size differences.