PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Area Finds

ronhudy
05-14-2005, 12:53 PM
5/14/05

Stopped at Centennial WM this morn'...LOTS of 33-40, especially Clone Commanders, AT-TE Gunner, and Red Saber Palpatine - also saw a few Wookie Warriors, a couple of Neimodians and Destroyer Droids...and snagged the only Super Art. Clone I saw...

Happy Hunting!

Rogue II
05-14-2005, 05:25 PM
I bought the only 4 ROTS figures I intendend on purchasing: Emperor's Guard, C-3PO, Emperor, and preview R4 unit. I really haven't been following what is out or what is up-coming. The BX on Nellis just got a bunch of stuff in. I thought I saw AT-TE Gunner and some others like the medical droid in the Wal-Mart on Craig and MLK.

If you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for them.

Rogue II
05-25-2005, 09:31 PM
I found Tarkin, the Mon Calmari, and Ask Ask at the Walmart on Craig and Las Vegas Blvd (right in front of the base) today. They also had a deluxe Yoda on some sort of giant flying insect.

ronhudy
05-27-2005, 01:02 PM
I found Tarkin, the Mon Calmari, and Ask Ask at the Walmart on Craig and Las Vegas Blvd (right in front of the base) today. They also had a deluxe Yoda on some sort of giant flying insect.

Cool! I found the same ones at the WM on Craig/Clayton yesterday too! I've seen the Yoda on Can-Cell a few times, but the Yoda is stuck in a sitting position. My son thought he might want it for a battle scene, but he passed, since they didn't even show him in the movie riding the thing...

I also saw TONS of Wookie Warriors, Neimodians, Clones of all types, and a half dozen or so Blue Royal Guards (no Red though darn it!)

ronhudy
06-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Found Commander Baccara, "Crispy" Ani, and R2-D2 at Centennial WM this past weekend. Only saw a couple Baccara's, and about half-dozen of Ani and R2.

Rogue II
06-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Last night I saw 3 Mustafar playsets at the Target on Craig. They also had some of those larger Micro Machine ship/playsets. There were 2 different ships, but I didn't really look at them. No sign of the new cups or any other new figures.

Nothing new at Walmart on Craig/Clayton.

Walmart on Las Vegas Blvd & Nellis had 1 Vader case with Clone & Anakin. No other new figures/ships.

They have the biker scout looking clone/ship and possible General Grevious's wheel thingy at the BX on Nellis.

ronhudy
06-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Found the new Cups at Centennial Target Thursday night. Only saw one each of Yoda and Boba Fett, which I picked up, and two Han Solos, which I left.

Rogue II
06-25-2005, 08:18 PM
My wife found them at the Target on Craig & Clayton yesterday. They were $13, which I think is a little too much. So, I'm going to hold off and see if they go on clearance.

Walmart right next to it has the Early Bird mail-away on clearance for $20. They also re-stocked all of the playskool Star Wars, including the bounty hunters and episode 3 sets.

Meadows Mall KB has the M&M Star Wars toys. They were $9 (which is crazy). The only 2 I saw were Chewbacca set and the Emperor set. No Vader/Clone. Plenty of OTC Lobots and VOTC Landos.

ronhudy
06-27-2005, 10:03 AM
I was at Centennial WM again this weekend, and they had a bunch of Commander Baccara, "Crispy" Anakin, and R2. At least 8-10 of each from what I saw. I think I've found pretty much everything my son wanted of what's been released up to date, except the Clone 3-pack. I'd like to see one though, 'cause it seems the quality is not too great. He'll probably want one for his battle scene though - he's got what used to be his "Thomas the Tank Engine" table when he was small, that has since become a Star Wars battlefield display!

Rogue II
07-12-2005, 02:40 PM
I saw the playskool lightsabres and some new deluxe figures (jedi with bike, droids, Yoda) at the Walmart on Craig and Scott Robinson. They also restocked some Unleashed, but I didn't see which figures.

ronhudy
07-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Went to the Wal-Mart on Craig/Clayton during lunch. They had a lot of new figures out. Saw a half dozen or so of #51 Captain Antilles, #52 Zett Jukassa, #53 Utapaun Warrior, a few #47 Meena Tills, a bunch of #38 AT-TE Tank Gunners, 3 Blue Royal Guards, and some earlier figs I haven't seen in a while (a single Darth Vader, Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, 1st R2, 1st Obi-Wan).

ronhudy
07-29-2005, 07:35 PM
Hit Centennial WM yesterday morning. Saw 500th Vader, and a bunch of Clones (Commander, Bacarra, AT-TE Gunner, #6, #41). None of the repainted clones though. Also at Craig/Clayton WM today, saw Obi-Wan w/Pilot Gear, some more Vaders and Clones, and the Anakin/Darth Evolution set.

Rogue II
07-29-2005, 09:17 PM
Interesting. I was at Craig/Clayton WM today early this morning and didn't see the Evolution set. Were you refering to the 500 Vader or the regular carded Vader? They had the Deluxe Vulture Droid and the Jedi/speeder bike. I wonder why they have their Star Wars toys on 2 different aisles. The 500 Vader is the only figure I plan on picking up until the new wave of Saga figures come out.

ronhudy
07-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Interesting. I was at Craig/Clayton WM today early this morning and didn't see the Evolution set. Were you refering to the 500 Vader or the regular carded Vader?

No...it was the Evolution set. There were three of them. They were in the larger SW section of the two, down near the bottom shelf beneath the Force Battlers.

Rogue II
07-30-2005, 09:33 PM
Thanks. I managed to grab the last 500 Vader from the Centenial WM. So, I should be good until the Saga 2 line comes out.

The Greatland Target near the Centinial WM had the Wookie Flyer.

orionlukteel
08-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Back after a year - sorry, got kidnapped by the GI Joe guys.:D

Has anyone in Vegas seen a Gunship since the first week the ROTS toys came out?

I keep seeing ARC Fighters, which are in about the same size box and get my hopes up until I get closer. But I get the feeling I'm not gonna see any more Gunships.

Any sightings?

Most trips to Target and Wal-Mart have been fruitless recently, unless you're army building Nemoidian Warriors. The Wal-Mart on Boulder Highway was nicely stocked last week with an odd assortment of the Baccara wave and some earlier figs - like Vader and Grievous and multiple #41 Clone Troopers.

Also not sure if they're still there, but the Kohl's at Valle Verde and 215 had the bonus packs last I looked (AT-RT with bonus figure (besides driver) and one other)

numerouno13
08-08-2005, 01:34 AM
Tons of Obi-Wan Pilots and Mustafar Sentries at Wal-Mart on Trop/Pecos, got the last AT-RT Driver for myself.

Anyone seen the clone repaints recently?

ronhudy
08-09-2005, 11:16 AM
Haven't seen any clone repaints anywhere yet. I was at Centennial WM this past weekend and saw more Commander Baccara, Crispy Ani, Utapaun Guards, and Antilles, but no #6 repaints yet. I really want a Shocktrooper or two for my son. That's his favorite clone.

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 11:32 AM
Ronhudy, the variants are inb the case with 54-56. When you see those, then the variants will have been there.

ronhudy
08-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Ronhudy, the variants are inb the case with 54-56. When you see those, then the variants will have been there.

Thanks kid...I've seen a few Obi-Wan #55 around, but no #54 or #56, so maybe I just missed 'em.

Also, at Craig/Clayton WM this morning, I picked up a Jedi vs. Sith Battle Pack - there were about 4 or 5. They moved the majority of the SW stuff a few aisles over towards the electronics section, but I see stuff scattered in a few different spots. Also saw 1 Clone 3-pack w/2 white, 1 blue lying down Clone. Didn't pick it up, so it may still be there...

Rogue II
08-12-2005, 07:41 PM
I was at that WM this morining as well. I saw the Jedi/Sith Pack and there were 4 left. There was one 12" Ultimate Vader in a different aisle as well.

Rogue II
08-15-2005, 11:52 AM
WM on Craig & Clayton has about 10 Titanium 5 pack of vehicles and 1 "Build your own lightsaber" kit.

Rogue II
08-19-2005, 12:39 PM
KB Toys in the Meadows Mall still has Emperor vs. Yoda Unleashed.

numerouno13
08-20-2005, 12:57 AM
Super Wal-Mart on Charleston/Decatur had tons of 500th Vaders, 51+ (except AT-RT Driver) plus a lone Bacara and a couple of the make your own lightsaber kits. Early Bird kits still $30, waiting for these to go down (heard as low as $2-5 around the country) so I can get some of those mail-in kits.

Rogue II
08-22-2005, 12:02 PM
I haven't seen any Early Bird kits in quite some time. I paid $20 for it, but that was over a month ago.

On Sat, the TRU in Henderson had 5 Skirmish at Carktoon packs. Seemed strange, but they were there.

This morning, Walmart at Craig & Clayton had the Anakin Evolution (2) and some new unleashed (Sith witch? and Emperor Vs. Yoda).

If anyone sees an OTC Falcon, let me know. I'm thinking about picking one up. I know TRU at Meadows had it last time I was there a week or so ago.

ronhudy
08-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Was at Centennial WM this past weekend. They had several cases out with the #54-56 wave, 500th Vaders, a couple Anakain/Vader Evolutions, a couple Build Your Own Sabers, and the General Grievous Plug 'n Play game. Still haven't seen any clone variants darn it!

Craig/Clayton WM had the Assaj Ventress/Darth Vader/Yoda&Palpatine Unleashed.

numerouno13
08-22-2005, 03:04 PM
I remember seeing the OTC Millenium Falcon's back in May at the K-Mart on Pecos/Sahara. Havent been back since but this was the last time I saw them

Rogue II
08-22-2005, 06:12 PM
Thanks.

The Sharper Image in the Henderson Mall has Vader's mask/helmet and a full size Yoda. They were kind of expensive to say the least.

Rogue II
08-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Yesterday, TRU near Meadows Mall had a giant pez dispensing Yoda and some of the newer figures like BBQ Anakin, and BARC speeder. No Falcon :(

Today, Walmart on Craig & Nellis had up to #55 (BBQ Anakin, Obi-wan Pilot, some sort of warrior), except for the Tarkin wave. They still have the 500 Vader, Early Bird sets (Still $30) and Titanium (5 packs and single Naboo Starfighters, A-Wings, and Snow Speeders).

Hopefully, I can check Target at Craig & Clayton tonite.

numerouno13
08-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Just picked up Green Clone Commander and Sith Eyes Anakin at Wal-Mart on Trop/Pecos (couple left of each). Also had several #48-50, a couple of AT-TE Gunners, Obi-Wan Pilot, and a Red Guard #23! Also had a couple of the Titanium 5-Packs.

Rogue II
08-29-2005, 10:30 AM
WM on Craig & Clayton has the Battle Arena 2 packs on clearance for $19.98.

orionlukteel
08-30-2005, 05:22 PM
If anyone sees an OTC Falcon, let me know. I'm thinking about picking one up. I know TRU at Meadows had it last time I was there a week or so ago.

TRU in Henderson (Stephanie/Sunset) had OTC Falcons last weekend - the one in front on the shelf had a banged up box, not sure how many more they had.
Just a heads up!

Still no dusty, hidden gunships anywhere, tho.:rolleyes:

numerouno13
09-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Just picked up a Clone Evolution Set (last one), a Sith Evolution Set (1 left), and an all-tan helmet #54 at TRU on Maryland/Flamingo. Had dozens each of #54-56 (all the 54's were the all-tan version), lots of #48-50, and a couple of the new Millennium Falcons.

numerouno13
09-01-2005, 04:43 PM
K-Mart on Trop/Pecos had 5 OTC Falcon's on clearance for $30, all were slightly beat up (some more than others) and werent with the rest of the toys, but in a seperate clearance aisle next to the toy section (look for the big yellow "clearance" banners.

Rogue II
09-01-2005, 04:53 PM
AWESOME! Thanks, you truly are numero uno. I'm going to open it, so I'm not too concerned about the box condition.

In other news, Target @ Cheyenne & US 95 had Obi Wan's ship, the droid ship, and tons of the Nemoidian Warrior.

Henderson TRU on Sunset had 1 #54 (Tan & Green) and some other newer figures like Crispy Anakin. They now have even more Saga 4 packs of Han Solo and the Skiff Guards. It looks like that beat OTC Falcon was gone. I would have bought it a couple weeks ago, but was worried pieces would be missing.

Rogue II
09-02-2005, 03:07 PM
For the record, that is the K-Mart on Sahara and Pecos. I went to the K-Mart on Pecos & Sunset and the Wal-mart on Pecos & Tropicana before I figured out it was the Kmart on Sahara.

The Wal-mart on Pecos & Tropicana had a Stormtrooper Han, Vader and a Tatooine Luke of that 6-8 inch cartoon-like line. I don't know what they are called, but up until yesterday, all I saw anywhere were Episode 3 characters.

numerouno13
09-02-2005, 08:41 PM
Oh crap, sorry guys, went to so many stores yesterday they all started to run together in my head. I better double-check my posts next time.

Last night found a couple of Black Clone Pilots at KB at the Boulevard, lots of other clones too but no other repaints. Still looking for that darn Shocktrooper, last of the 56 (including major variants) I need (well that and the cream-faced Meena Tills, but since I never saw the regular one at stores, I kind of lost hope with this one)

numerouno13
09-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Yesterday picked up from Target on Maryland/Flamingo a Vader w/cup (only other cups were two Leias, no stormtroopers), no sign of the new TIE, anyone seen this? this is one thing I really want. KB at the Boulevard had tons of Clones (#6 white, #33 commander (green), #34 pilot (black), only one #41, and lots of #49 bacaras), Checked the K-mart on Sahara/Pecos for those new battle packs again and still had not restocked and had 4 of the OTC Falcons left.

Rogue II
09-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Yesterday, My wife went by the K-Mart on Craig/Rancho and said she didn't see anything new. No signs of the TIE at the Target on Craig/Clayton, either. Not even a sticker on the shelf. They did have 4 Han Solo cups (still at full price).

numerouno13
09-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Wal-Mart on Trop/Pecos this morning had a couple each of the Jedi vs. Sith/Speratist Battle Packs, 2 Clone Evolution Sets, 1 Sith, lots of deluxe including several each of the Green and Red Clone 3-Packs, and the new Palpy/Yoda Force Battlers. Looks like I had gotten there as they restocked everything, although there were hardly any basic figures, so looks like a restock of the regular figures is imminent.

numerouno13
09-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Just picked up Rebel vs. Empire pack, Blue Clone 3-Pack, and an Anakin Evolution at Target on Maryland/Flamingo. Also had a shocktrooper, green commander, 2 clone evolutions, couple each of #54-56, some of the new cases, and still no TIEs!!

Rogue II
09-15-2005, 09:13 PM
Target on Craig/Clayton had 2 TIEs yesterday

Today, TRU at Meadows Mall had figures 50-56, an OTC Pablo Jill, and the NEW MILLENIUM FALCON.

Rogue II
09-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Walmart Craig & Clayton: Some older ROTS figs showed up--Droidkea, Battle Droid

Greatland Target at 95 & 215: 1 TIE Fighter, 3 Clone Evolution sets, some deluxe figs: Crab droid, Grevious, Clone w/ Jetpack

K-Mart Craig & Rancho: Emperor's 5 pack and Anakin w/clones (2 sets of each)

Has anyone seen the WOTC mini figs anywhere? I stopped in at a comic book store and bought the starter set, a B'marr Monk, and a Gran for $20. The starter set had Luke, Vader, 2 Stormtroopers, Royal Guard, Wookie Warrior, Ewok, Bespin Guard, Elite Rebel Trooper, and a Quarren.

numerouno13
09-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Just picked up a Gree, Bly, Wookie Commando, and Nemoidian Commander at Wal-Mart on Trop/Pecos, tons of Gree and Bly's left, but no Wookie's and only one Nemoidian

Rogue II
09-28-2005, 08:44 PM
TRU at Meadows had a bunch of 12" figures. Shaak Ti, Barris, Emperor, General Grevious, OTC Luke, and some Saga Imperial Officers. No Hoth set, which is the only thing I'm looking for.

Rogue II
09-30-2005, 01:35 PM
TRU on Maryland Parkway had the ARC-170 and a Gunship yesterday. Still no Hoth set.

orionlukteel
11-09-2005, 10:23 PM
The 60s are out in force now. The Gree/Bly wave was stocked at boulder Hwy Wal-Mart in the main aisle in a display 4 high,4 wide, eight deep.

Stopped at Henderson Target today to pick up a prescription, looked at toys, expecting the usual nothing.

Found a holographic babe- I mean Aalya Secura.:love: LOL

AND a red Senate Guard! WOO HOO!! This might mean a re-issue? (Sorry, I'm not up on current reissue plans)

They also had almost all the figures from 57-68, except holo Plo Kloon, and there was only 1 Aayla.

And apparently Republic Gunships are still shipping, 1 per shipment, according to an email from Hasbro and a manager at Kaybee. Still if anyone sees them, please drop me a line or post here. Haven't had any luck finding one since the stupidity at Midnight Madness.

Rogue II
11-10-2005, 10:19 AM
I haven't been searching the stores much lately since there isn't anything out that I want. My wife found the newest R2 unit (or is it R4...anyway...) at Kmart on Craig & Rancho a couple weeks ago. I think it has the wrong # on the card, so I might pick up another one to open. The only other thing that is out that I wanted was the TRU Hoth Battlepack, but I won that on e-bay.

orionlukteel
11-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Finally got my Gunship after 6 months of searching!
Picked it up from the top shelf at the Henderson TRU.
Apparently according to Hasbro email and a KayBee manager, they're still shipping, just 1 per case vs however many ARC fighters they're shipping. And apparently they sell out as soon as they come in.

Now that I have one in my grubby hands, I can see why they sell out so fast. It ROCKS!

Still need another for my son - he saw it and immediately wanted one. So if anyone sees one, as always, please give me a heads up!
Thanks!

Additionally - I only very briefly saw the DVD Clone 3-pack at the Boulder Hwy Wal-Mart - there were a handful, and when I went back, they were gone. The other 3-packs were plentiful.

And at the Henderson TRU, they had the holographic Emperor hanging on the pegs - guess the freebie's over! Got mine last week when the special was on, but if anyone is still looking for that particular figure, they were hanging there yesterday.

skywalker1972
11-28-2005, 11:38 PM
just picked up a set of separation of the twins at walmart on trop & 215. PLENTY to go around!!

Rogue II
12-23-2005, 08:21 PM
I went by the Walmart on Craig & Clayton this morining around 8:30, and it appeared as if they just put out a case or so of the Burnt Anakin wave. My wife went back around 2 or 3 pm, and she found the first 2006 Saga wave. She bought me Han, Leia, and Bib Fortuna (passed on Barada, Boba Fett, and Chewbacca).

Rogue II
01-24-2006, 01:53 PM
Walmart on Craig & Clayton had a ton of the Hoth wave this morining, and they are still $5.88.

realst8guy72
03-10-2006, 02:12 PM
theres never anything new to find in las vegas. infact, im officially DONE collecting star wars. my entire collection is up for sale!!!!

Rogue II
03-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Got anything good? I could use another POTJ Biker scout.

Kidhuman
03-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Who couldnt use another biker scout?

Rogue II
07-12-2006, 04:00 PM
Walmart on Craig & Clayton had most of the Mos Eisley wave (except for the Sandtrooper and Luke). Lots of VSTC.

Anyone else still out there?

orionlukteel
07-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Hopefully this message will go through.

Yup - some of us are still here.

For anyone who still needs one, there are a handful of Demise of Grievous at the Target at Rainbow and Spring Mountain.

Still haven't personally seen a Scorch since they were released.

Rogue II
07-12-2006, 11:07 PM
I haven't seen Scorch either. Luckily, I don't collect the prequel figures. So, I'm just waiting for the Target Rogue II with Snowspeeder, the Endor Wave, and for the remaining VSTC figures to go on clearance. Hopefully some of the guys from RS will come over here to build up our ranks.

Rogue II
07-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Walmart on Craig & Clayton got the Endor Wave. I bought Chief Chirpa, Moff Jerjerrod, C-3PO, and the Death Star Gunner. I didn't see Palpatine. There were plenty of everyone when I grabbed my figs, but a couple guys came in after me. I didn't see how many were left after they took their haul.

All the Chirpas on display had Amidala holos, all the 3POs had rebel troops, all the gunners had Vader, and Jerjerrods had Dooku.

Rogue II
07-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Walmart on Craig & Clayton has the re-release of ROTS C-3PO and Dooku. Plenty of Bossk and Sandtrooper Titaniums. They have a whole endcap dedicated to the Han & Chewbacca MF transformers and several more stashed under the other figures.:rolleyes:

Target on Craig and Clayton had the Sandtrooper and R5-D4. Also had a small Titanium Blue A-Wing.

Rogue II
08-20-2006, 05:53 PM
K-Mart on Craig & Rancho has Darth Vader's TIE.

Rogue II
10-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Target on Craig Road has a ton of Kit Fisto fighters and snowspeeders. They also had 1 Sarlaac battlepack as of last night. Still no Endor/Nabbo wave figs.

Rogue II
12-14-2006, 02:41 PM
I finally found the white Endor troop at Alberson's of all places. Why do I have to find my SW at a grocery store? Probably because the Greatest Hits wave is clogging the shelves at Target & Walmart.

So, I still need the black Endor troop and Luke.

Rogue II
01-05-2007, 09:34 AM
My wife went to Target on Craig & Clayton last night and saw the Vader Comic-2 pack. They also restocked the Battle Packs.

Rogue II
02-15-2007, 10:58 AM
Looks like Walmart finally restocked a few cases of the exclusive waves. I picked up Vader's R4. I'm done with regular figures until the 2nd wave of the TAC collection. Now I just need to order the Death Star Officers pack, find the $20 white TIE, and wait for the Tantive IV battle pack.

orionlukteel
06-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Wow - no love for Vegas in a while. :)

Small update -
TAC Saga legends, including battle droids, Darth Maul, Ep II and III clone troopers, and a couple more I can't remember at the Target at Trop and 215.
All of the comic packs were there too.

Just about everywhere else was wiped clean except the usual pegwarmers.

Anyone looking for a McFett, there were 7-10 of them at the TRU in Henderson, nowhere near as scarce as I thought they were.

Have seen 1 McChewie at the Henderson K-Mart on Boulder HWY, need to find another as I traded this one away for something I wanted. :)

Anyone know if the piles of Endor AT-ATs are going on clearance anytime soon?

orionlukteel
07-05-2007, 10:58 PM
WOOT! I'm the last SW collector left in Vegas! WOO HOO! LOL (kidding, no posts from our neck of the woods in a month means we must be out shopping instead of posting)

I've seen all of the McQuarries at least once on the pegs, but missed Luke on HTS. Too many Dofires and Threepios left on the pegs from the Saga waves.

Keep running into leftovers from the Saga Legends waves, but I've seen at least one of each so far, so they're out there!

However, for those of you here who still visit the board -

Our Kwik-E-Mart is at Horizon Ridge and Stephanie in Henderson. :D

It's pretty funny.

orionlukteel
08-25-2007, 12:18 PM
I keep seeing guys my age in the Star Wars section, so I know you're out there. LOL And I'm not looking to compete, will pass along info as I get it. :D

Found the animated Fett at Sunset Wal-Mart in Henderson on Tuesday, along with the rest of the wave minus the robot and the McQuarrie Vader. No UGH figures that I noticed.

TRU in Henderson has almost the complete Saga Legends in stock, haven't seen a DarkTrooper yet but not sure if they're even out yet?

No sign of the TAC Y-wing, haven't been hunting all that hard, tho.

Happy hunting!

gambitguru
09-17-2007, 05:12 PM
Found the animated Fett at Sunset Wal-Mart in Henderson on Tuesday, along with the rest of the wave minus the robot and the McQuarrie Vader. No UGH figures that I noticed.

Happy hunting!

is that the walmart across the street from sunset station casino. when i went there 3 weeks ago there was no SW

also i went to the walmart across the street from sams town. they had some wave 3 stuff there. i meet a scalper there, my was a young asian guy. he said he goes to all the targets/walmarts and sells his stuff on ebay. maybe that is why you are not seeing a lot of figs. he said he likes to go to walmart at 4:00am when they restock there items. he was saying
well good luck. happy hunts

orionlukteel
09-17-2007, 09:46 PM
is that the walmart across the street from sunset station casino. when i went there 3 weeks ago there was no SW

That's the one - 5 min from my house.

also i went to the walmart across the street from sams town. they had some wave 3 stuff there. i meet a scalper there, my was a young asian guy. he said he goes to all the targets/walmarts and sells his stuff on ebay. maybe that is why you are not seeing a lot of figs. he said he likes to go to walmart at 4:00am when they restock there items. he was saying
well good luck. happy hunts

Good for him, I say. No way I'll be getting up at a ridiculous hour to buy toys, not after that stupid Midnight Madness crap for ROTS. :D

The only figures I haven't found recently are UGHs, McVaders, and Wave 5, which WILL be around shortly.

I've seen each of the McQuarries twice in the past week alone, I'm not worried about finding them at all. If nothing else I can always go to Brian's Toys and do the one of each figure club if that's what it takes.

Picked up another McQuarrie Stormtrooper Saturday at a Wal-Mart in the northwest near my work, guess he can't hit EVERY store.:thumbsup:

gambitguru
09-18-2007, 06:22 PM
yea i remember the ROTS midnight maddness thing.

yea i guess he cant hit every store

have you been seeing any transformers deluxe figs there lately? if so which stores?

btw ill be in vegas at the end of the month for a friends wedding and most of the hotels there are book or really expensive. do you know any place good that have rooms for a cheap price. i tried all the search hotel engines thing still overpriced.

orionlukteel
09-21-2007, 04:05 PM
TF deluxes are hard to come by, but last week I hit a full rack of the concept Bumblebee wave at Sunset TRU (across Stephanie from Sunset Station). When I went back there today there were a bunch of Final Battle Jazz, Payload, and Longarm figures, no sign of Arcee or Bumblebee.

They also had the Arena Battle pack, looked nice!

Target across the street had the exclusive scouts - Elita One, Armorhide, and Air Raid, but only one set when I left.

No sign of ANY wave 4 or 5 Star Wars, which is why I'm glad I found that one lone Animated Fett when I did.

Rogue II
09-21-2007, 08:33 PM
I saw the animated Fett once. It was at an Albertson's of all places.

orionlukteel
09-22-2007, 05:06 PM
I saw the animated Fett once. It was at an Albertson's of all places.

Hey, Rogue II, was wondering where all of you guys went.:D

I've seen a good number of McQuarries at Albertsons too. Had them already so I didn't pick them up, but they were there.

Albertsons is overpriced, but you can find some good stuff there occasionally. that's where I got my TF movie Barricade after they sold out and were nowhere to be found this summer.

Went to Maryland TRU this morning not expecting to see anything, but they have a good selection of Legends (including sandtrooper), the TIE interceptor, Y-Wing, Naboo and Hoth GH sets, and the Arena Battle exclusive in multiples.

Better still (and this is for gambitguru), they had a full display of the new TF deluxes, with ALL of the current wave out there, including multiple '08 Bumblebees and Arcees.

As for hotels, check lasvegas.com for good deals. You get MUCH better rates during the week; over the weekend they really hit you hard, and that goes for just about all the casinos. If I remember correctly, we got a pretty good deal at the Stratosphere, but you may have better luck at one of the off-Strip casinos like Sunset Station.

Rogue II
09-22-2007, 05:27 PM
TRU in Henderson had the Y-Wing, Vader's TIE, Geonosis Battle Pack, and Naboo & Hoth GH sets as well. There is a sports card show at the mall in Henderson this weekend. There is one guy that has waves 4 and 5 but he wants $12-$15 each for them. He has a concept Chewbacca for only $10.

The only trace of Wave 4 I've seen was at the Target on Maryland and Flamingo a couple weeks ago. They had My. Oth. (not even going to try to spell the name).;)

Kidhuman
09-22-2007, 09:39 PM
Any luck on the McQ figs R-deuce?

Rogue II
09-22-2007, 09:48 PM
No sign of them or anything new. I went to a TRU, WM, and Target today.

orionlukteel
09-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Today's rounds were somewhat cool, I only work a half day Fridays and get to hit the stores at noon, which is apparently still too late.

Got to Target at Decatur/95, meandered back to the toy aisle and made it there just after another guy, a stocky asian/pacific islander with glasses. He headed straight for the SW section, nothing there to note except a Saga shock trooper right in front. I didn't really bother looking, figured he'd know what was hot.

Went to TRU across Decatur, nothing to speak of but two Jedi Lukes on the pegs. I couldn't even find two other figures I wanted to cash in on the buy 2 get 1 free deal there. No TFs to speak of, and no 25th Joes.

Wal-mart on Charleston/Decatur is stocked, but all older legends and saga on the pegs. The TF stock I mentioned thinned out some, but still a good assortment of 1st and 2nd wave deluxes there. Not so many Voyagers or leaders.

Target on Stephanie - a lone Helrot, and a jedi Luke, no other signs of Wave 4. Picked up an AAT for $17 yesterday, not much to speak of there today, but you may get lucky and get there after they restock. Some sale. :rolleyes:

TRU on Stephanie - wave 4 was apparently there; I got an Umpass-Stay, an Elis Helrot, and an Onith - finally, I got to use the buy two get one free! A shopping grandma asked me a couple questions while I was standing there and ended up buying the only other Helrot and Onith for her grandson (lucky kid). I offered her the Umpass Stay as well, but she told me she didn't want to get in the way of a complete collection. I told her I was far from it. :D There was one more Luke Jedi when I left. Haven't really seen any other signs of Wave 4 since a few weeks ago. No CZ-4, no McVader, no more animated Fetts.

If you guys see a CZ or McVader and have the ones you need, would you drop me a PM? Same goes for anything in Wave 5, I probably should have ordered a case because I think I'm going to get that entire wave. Definitely want a Starkiller tho! Wave 4 is starting to pop up again, though.

Happy hunting!

orionlukteel
10-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Found smatterings of waves 4, 5, and 6, as well as Legends wave 3 at Spring Mountain WM at lunch. There was another collector there already, kindly NOT clearing out the pegs, there was a full endcap of figures in addition to the ones on the pegs. Asked him what he was looking for, he told me a stormtrooper, didn't think to ask if he needed a McStormie, since I have an extra at home to trade. but he wished me luck anyway. :thumbsup:

Also saw a store of figures on the top shelf, including an animated Fett, Lando, and 4LOM. More Jedi Luke, Umpass-Stay, Onith, and Helrot figures on the pegs too.

Picked up a Yoda/Kybuck (plenty there), CZ-4 (4-5 left), red Pit Droids (plenty of Pit Droid packages left, a couple reds), and the Legends Imperial officer.

Still haven't seen a McQ Vader, Starkiller, a Dark Trooper, or the rest of Wave 5, all of which I really want. Looks like there's hope, tho!

Happy hunting!

Kidhuman
10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
Rogue 2, if you happen across the McSnowtrooper, can you grab me 2 of them? I have all the others I asked about

Rogue II
10-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Nice finds, orionlukteel. My wife found some of wave 4 at the WM on Craig & Scott Robinson yesterday. She got me the 2 cantina aliens and Jabba's drummer. They had the Jedi Luke, but I told her not to get it. I still need CZ-4 from that wave.

Rogue 2, if you happen across the McSnowtrooper, can you grab me 2 of them? I have all the others I asked about

No problemo, if I ever see it, I'll grab it. To date, the only concept figures I've seen are McChewie and Boba Fett once each.

gambitguru
10-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Found smatterings of waves 4, 5, and 6, as well as Legends wave 3 at Spring Mountain WM at lunch. There was another collector there already, kindly NOT clearing out the pegs, there was a full endcap of figures in addition to the ones on the pegs. Asked him what he was looking for, he told me a stormtrooper, didn't think to ask if he needed a McStormie, since I have an extra at home to trade. but he wished me luck anyway. :thumbsup:

Also saw a store of figures on the top shelf, including an animated Fett, Lando, and 4LOM. More Jedi Luke, Umpass-Stay, Onith, and Helrot figures on the pegs too.

Picked up a Yoda/Kybuck (plenty there), CZ-4 (4-5 left), red Pit Droids (plenty of Pit Droid packages left, a couple reds), and the Legends Imperial officer.

Still haven't seen a McQ Vader, Starkiller, a Dark Trooper, or the rest of Wave 5, all of which I really want. Looks like there's hope, tho!

Happy hunting!

hey thats my walmart. thats my territory. nah just kidding. good job on finding wave 4,5,6,. im telling that walmart has a lot of good stuff all the time. i know its across town but its good. anyways went to vegas this weekend buddy of mines got married. won $90 playing poker at luxor. anyways who cares. happy hunts

orionlukteel
10-02-2007, 11:16 AM
hey thats my walmart. thats my territory. nah just kidding. good job on finding wave 4,5,6,. im telling that walmart has a lot of good stuff all the time. i know its across town but its good. anyways went to vegas this weekend buddy of mines got married. won $90 playing poker at luxor. anyways who cares. happy hunts

LOL sorry, won't happen again - until lunch today.:thumbsup: Not to worry, there were multiples of the figures I picked up.:D

I wasn't impressed with Lando or 4-LOM, didn't need another animated Fett, so those should still be sitting there.

I work in the NW, the only Bank of the West near me is on Rainbow near DI, so that Walmart is a logical stop. The only ones I really go to anymore are Sunset, Boulder/Lake Mead, and Rainbow/Cheyenne. From rebelscum, it appears that Boulder/Nellis is the current goldmine.

From here I just want what I mentioned last post and ONE stinkin' lousy UGH - is that too much to ask? lol

orionlukteel
10-13-2007, 10:42 PM
From here I just want what I mentioned last post and ONE stinkin' lousy UGH - is that too much to ask? lol

Lovely, quoting my own post. :D But apparently it WASN'T too much to ask, stopped off at TRU at Decatur/Meadow on my way home from a sucky Saturday at work, to find THREE UGH's hanging on the pegs, one Galactic Marine and two Airborne Troopers, with a dwindling bunch of pegwarmers around. Must have been a restocked stash?

I considered picking up all three, but I didn't really want duplicate Airborne Troopers. So there was one UGH Airborne left at that TRU tonight. Would have stashed it for someone but it appears the LV contingent is you and me, Rogue II. :thumbsup:

orionlukteel
10-20-2007, 08:19 PM
I read elsewhere (LA thread, maybe?) that Kohl's is a good spot, went to the Kohl's at Valle Verde and 215 and found some good stuff under the pretense of buying school clothes for my son.:thumbsup:

From Wave 6 - all but McSnowie were there, picked up Torture Rack Han, left 2 Pharl McQuarries (thanks to JT, there's one on the way), 2 Landos and 1 4-LOM.

From Saga Legends - picked up TC-14 (none left), Biker Scout (2 left), and Clone Commander (none left). Left Clone Officers (2x yellow, 1x green), 1x Imperial Officer. No Darktroopers anywhere to be found.

No UGHs either.

Never really thought about Kohl's!

orionlukteel
10-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Pluggin' along lilke no one else is reading LOL

To avoid the lurker syndrome, if locals want to know which WalMart, PM me.

MONSTER pickup, tho not quite as good as I wanted tonight.

2 McSnowies, 2 Darktroopers, AniFett, and 3 UGHs - Han, Luke, and a smashed McStormtrooper.

Left 2 McVaders (1 smashed), a couple Darktroopers, and a couple duplicate UGHs. Tons of Biker Scouts, Clone Commanders, and more. Another McStormtrooper there too.

But STILL no sign of Wave 5. All of Wave 6, all of Wave 4, but NO Wave 5. Man, this is getting on my nerves. Had to go to eBay to get Starkiller.:mad:

Will trade a McSnowie or a Darktrooper for Pre-Cyborg Grievous, Darth Malak, or Darth Revan.

Rogue II
10-25-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm cutting back my SW collecting, so I'm being picky on which figures I buy. So, I'm skipping the Smuggler Lando/Torture Han wave and waiting for Herme Odle to show up. The few Targets/WMs' I've been to have a bunch of Legends, Figures from the first few waves of TAC, and leftover figures from last year. The new Jedi Luke seems like a sure-fire pegwarmer, too.

orionlukteel
11-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Found Hunt for Grievous BP at Sunset Wal-Mart this morning, only one I've ever seen.

Found McVader and UGH McStormtrooper at Boulder Hwy K-Mart (holy crap, K-Mart had something in stock!).

No signs of the Target battle packs or Wave 7. Only need McSolo and McRebel to complete my McCollection.

I have a smashed McVader from Walmart.com and a smashed UGH McStormtrooper if anyone needs one of those to open. Also have an extra Starkiller to trade. Any of those for the above-mentioned McFigures I need!

If anyone is looking for Wave 3 25th Anniversary Joes, check Target - I've seen full sets at both Targets I've been to in the past three days.

orionlukteel
12-01-2007, 09:55 AM
Mna, I don't know how the LA guys are finding all the UGHs and McFigures, I keep getting to the store to find leftovers.

Spotted Wave 7 remnants at Boulder Hwy Wal-Mart, only Tycho and R2 Cargo Net were available.

Disappointed to see a UGH R2 with the coin missing at Target for the second week in a row. Another pegwarmer now to clog the pegs.

orionlukteel
05-16-2008, 12:26 PM
ROTOS = Return of the Old Stuff. :D

Wednesday:
Wal-Mart : ROTS Holo Plo Kloon and Zett Jukasa on the pegs. Almost picked both up, missing those in my ROTS collection, but the bubbles were scratched to heck and I currently have the rest of the ROTS collection hanging.

Last night:
Kohl's @ Valle Verde - Darth Malak and Darth Revan x2 with the rest of the wave minus the McFigure. Picked up a set since the pair I got from HTS was thrashed.

Haven't found stuff this late after they came out since Rite-Aid closed. :D