PDA

View Full Version : Slither

James Boba Fettfield
03-13-2006, 02:19 PM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/slither/

Slugs make zombie creatures...sounds like Night of the Creeps.

I really, really like Night of the Creeps (Tom Atkins, man!) and am quite hyped up to see Slither because of how similar they appear.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Turbowars
03-13-2006, 10:39 PM
I'll put in on my NetFlix list, but I'm not paying 20 for my wife and I to see it.

2-1B
03-13-2006, 11:33 PM
I passed on the free screening during the Fangoria convention but I will definitely pay to see it when it comes out at the end of the month. They handed out promo DVD EPKs with the trailer and some behind the scenes stuff and it looks like a really fun movie. :)

The cast should be awesome and I think that will sell the movie for me. Nathan Fillion is my new favorite actor.

James Gunn said he is a big fan of Night of the Creeps, Basket Case, and other stuff that influenced this movie, just as you said Jaymz. :)

James Boba Fettfield
03-14-2006, 09:31 AM
What would be great is if this movie could get Night of the Creeps released on DVD. To dream, right?

Hellboy
03-15-2006, 06:08 PM
Nathan Fillion is my new favorite actor.

So, should I take that to mean you enjoyed Firefly and Serenity? I figured you would. :yes:

I want to see Slither too but I'll probably wait to see what you guys think of it before I commit to seeing it in the theater. So make sure you guys post a review. :grin:

2-1B
03-15-2006, 11:03 PM
So, should I take that to mean you enjoyed Firefly and Serenity? I figured you would. :yes:

Yup, everything except the theme song. :D

(I posted my reviews in the Serenity thread. :) )

Fillion rocks, and from the footage I saw of his character Bill Pardy, it should be a fun flick. lol

Many of the people who went to the movie had positive things to say about it the next day, and this was a dedicated horror crowd so hopefully I will find it as amusing as they did. :)

Oh and by the way, Llloyd Kaufman has a cameo in it.

Turbowars
03-27-2006, 10:00 PM
I guess I will be seeing this film. I got a pair of screening passes for this Thursday.

BountyHunterScum
03-28-2006, 07:13 AM
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/slither/

Slugs make zombie creatures...sounds like Night of the Creeps.

I really, really like Night of the Creeps (Tom Atkins, man!) and am quite hyped up to see Slither because of how similar they appear.

Anyone else looking forward to it?

It's basicly a ripoff of night of the creeps, with a few differences so they can't be accused of ripping the movie off. I'm not gonna see it.