PDA

View Full Version : Trailers?????

jedi master sal
08-21-2001, 07:09 PM
Anyone know for sure, proof positive, when the trailers are supposed to be out and to what movie they will be with?

master jedi
08-21-2001, 07:54 PM
I heard the teaser trailor was coming out in November. I have no idea what movies they're going to be attached to.

2-1B
08-22-2001, 03:12 AM
For TPM, the teaser was out in November and the second trailer was out around Christmas. I believe they will do the same this year. The films they are attached to could vary.

JediTricks
08-22-2001, 01:04 PM
As far as I know, nobody outside LFL knows for sure.

Jargo
08-22-2001, 05:10 PM
And so it should be. Sheesh! are there going to be no surprise left to discover? Won't it be more fun to hear about the trailer from someone and then make a mad scramble to get to the movie theater to see it? Instead of knowing in advance which movie it's tagged to and being in the theater months in advance waiting for the thing.

Knowing is much less fun than thinking you do... :)

evenflow
08-23-2001, 09:41 AM
I thought we were going to see it for Planet of the Apes, I was wrong.

JEDIpartner
08-23-2001, 09:59 AM
I knew that there was no way we'd see the trailer before POTA. It was way too soon. I have a feeling the trailer will be attached to a film of a different genre like they did with "Meet Joe Black". Perhaps we should see what "star vehicles" (like MJB and Brad Pitt) are coming out around the middle to end of November if we really wanna start the hunt!