PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Comic Con EXCLUSIVE Shawdow Stormtrooper(merged)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-13-2006, 04:48 PM
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2006/sdcc_shadowtrooperconexclusive_front.jpg

Well, it looks like Hasbro's love of weird-colored clones have transfered to stormtroopers. Meh, this looks okay. It's a little close to a TIE Fighter Pilot. It appears to be kitbashed from a few different figures, though. Are those Dengar's arms? And it looks as though those legs may be new (or at least it has a new holster).

Slicker
03-13-2006, 04:58 PM
It makes me wanna throw up in my mouth.

jjreason
03-13-2006, 05:07 PM
It's a bit goofy. There are more than enough unmade characters to use as exclusives - I don't know how much longer they're going to get away with making oddly colored troopers as exclusives.

rich_of_the_dead
03-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Well, it looks like Hasbro's love of weird-colored clones have transfered to stormtroopers. Meh, this looks okay. It's a little close to a TIE Fighter Pilot. It appears to be kitbashed from a few different figures, though. Are those Dengar's arms? And it looks as though those legs may be new (or at least it has a new holster).
i knew about it and already started a thread on it but i guess it doesnt matter.everytime i start a new thread it gets replaced with someone elses....:rolleyes: whatever..... later for this site

wedge1968
03-13-2006, 05:32 PM
How does one grab this thing if they aren't going to the event? It says on the back that it was exclusively made for starwars.com. Will it be available on-line? When is the event at which this will be offered?

vadersvette
03-13-2006, 05:41 PM
It's a bit goofy. There are more than enough unmade characters to use as exclusives - I don't know how much longer they're going to get away with making oddly colored troopers as exclusives.
Actually, this guy appears to be the Blackhole Stormtrooper from the comics
http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/blackholestormtroopers/index.html
I've been wanting to do a custom of this guy, but thank goodness Hasbro came to the rescue. BTW can you order him on the SWShop or is he only available at SDCC?

Blue2th
03-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the link Vadersvette. At least this guy actually appeared somewhere instead of just being made up like the purple camo trooper. It makes all the difference to me.

Lord Malakite
03-13-2006, 06:16 PM
BTW can you order him on the SWShop or is he only available at SDCC?
I'd think he be both, like Holo Leia from last year. Initially it will be available from SDCC for people who attend, then after SDCC they would be offered in limited quantity through SWShop.

Turbowars
03-13-2006, 06:18 PM
It's a bit goofy. There are more than enough unmade characters to use as exclusives - I don't know how much longer they're going to get away with making oddly colored troopers as exclusives.Until we all stop buying them.:hurt:

Looks kind of cool. It will be a hot item at the Con. The line will be long and everyone will want at least 10! ;)

jjreason
03-13-2006, 07:38 PM
Last year the Holo Leias were flying out of there (so it seemed), people were taking them by the bag load (shopping bag load, that is :lipsrseal ). I would imagine lots of people will go for this thing too, at what I'm sure will be at least $15 a pop.

I'm starting to get upset about the fact that I'm not going to SDCC this year.... I can't believe the hype is starting already and it's still 4 months off.

jedi master sal
03-13-2006, 07:42 PM
i knew about it and already started a thread on it but i guess it doesnt matter.everytime i start a new thread it gets replaced with someone elses....:rolleyes: whatever..... later for this site

To be fair rich_of_the_dead, you posted your in the conventions section of the forum. Which was appropriate. However it is appropriate here as well since it is considered a TSC figure.

While we should try to keep double posting of similar threads down, since the threads are in different sections, I see no problem with it.

-Sal

El Chuxter
03-13-2006, 07:50 PM
At least this "Crazy Stormie EU Repaint" is actually based on "real" EU, for a change.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-13-2006, 09:51 PM
The problem is if the exclusive is a new figure that everyone wants, then a lot of people are gonna be mad because they aren't able to find it.

Umbra
03-13-2006, 09:52 PM
i always liked the black stormtroopers in Crimson EMpire, thus I really hope it gets on the official store cause there is no was in hell i'm getting to SDCC

On the bright side, if they are using Crimson EMpire art on the back for it, that boosts the possibilities of the Rumored Kir Kanos exclusive

El Chuxter
03-13-2006, 09:56 PM
True, true. Possibly a Nom Anor (either in this guise or "unmasked" as the Yuuzhan Vong general) soon, too.

Blackened88
03-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Not bad, ill take one if i can get one from the store. I have never gone to SDCC and im still not going for 1 fig.

Turbowars
03-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Not bad, ill take one if i can get one from the store. I have never gone to SDCC and im still not going for 1 fig.Oh but there's so much more to see than one figure at the SDCC. It's a great place to go as long as you know the ropes. You should at least go once. This is easy for me to say because it's only 100 miles from me, but if you can go one day you should.

Blackened88
03-13-2006, 10:35 PM
i live in jersey so its a pain for me. dont get me wrong though i would love to go but i dont have money or time for that.

Turbowars
03-13-2006, 10:46 PM
i live in jersey so its a pain for me. dont get me wrong though i would love to go but i dont have money or time for that.I hear you. I will most likely never go to a SW Celebration. Or out of state Con at that matter. Maybe if one was in Las Vegas. :twisted:

plasticfetish
03-14-2006, 02:02 AM
Wow! A comic book character as a Comic-Con exclusive? Looks like someone at Hasbro's been taking their clever pills again.

...but seriously, this is a nice idea. I'm a little surprised (and I'll be sad if I can't make it to the con this year) by how nice it is -- really like the packaging and card back. I'll bet that you'll be able to get these online.

Doesn't look like the carded figure is blue and black like the figure on the back though. I hope they fix that before July. ("Quick, call China, plasticfetish said we should fix it!" :rolleyes: )

navycop30
03-14-2006, 03:43 AM
Anyone have any info concerning the 2006 Comic Con Exclusive Shawdow Trooper. See Attachment photos from reblescum. May the ARMED FORCES be with you!

Kidhuman
03-14-2006, 07:19 AM
See the thread in the saga collection forum.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-14-2006, 06:42 PM
On the cardback, near the bottom left, it says something like "This stormtrooper figure was created specially for the Star Wars online shop." But on the front, it has the Comic-Con logo . . . so I bet it'll be both.

sithseeker
03-14-2006, 09:46 PM
Last year with the SSCC Leia exclusive starwarsshop.com sold em on the site, the buyer printed out the invoice and picked it up at the convention. I think that helped make the line less of a hassle. After the convention the figure was available on the site, but it did sell out eventually. You'll probably have a couple of chances to buy this one online if you can't go to SSCC AND they limited the number of figures per badge so it wasn't sold out to only resellers.

Jayspawn
03-15-2006, 12:15 AM
The Black Stormtrooper looks like a rip! Not near as cool as the standard white ones. Sorry Hasbro, not falling for it.

dindae
03-15-2006, 12:35 AM
The more I think about this figure the more I like it for a Con Exclusive for all of the reasons people have already pointed out. Its a non essential figure for most collectors, it is a new figure characte (rather than painting something silver), and like PF pointed out it is from a comic so it fits with Comic Con. All in all this ranks as the best idea for a con fiugre yet. Silver figures suck, Liea holo was ok but since she was never that big as a holo it wasn't needed, and the Jorg Sucal was too gimmicky. Now this doesn't mean I'm jumping up and down for this figure. They could have done the pre cyborg Gen. Grevious or Quilan Vos and truly raised the bar but this is Hasbro so I will take what I can get.

Kidhuman
03-15-2006, 07:21 AM
We can get a black stormtrooper, but why not a black bespin guard?

Val Da Car
03-15-2006, 08:49 AM
4 pack of this figure...anyone...Bueller?.......Bueller?

WesleySr
03-15-2006, 09:02 PM
Is there anyone that is going to the SDCC that would be willing pick up extras for those of us who live on the other side of the country???

Turbowars
03-15-2006, 09:44 PM
We can get a black stormtrooper, but why not a black bespin guard?Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's because of the MAN.:yes:

plasticfetish
03-16-2006, 03:52 AM
Is there anyone that is going to the SDCC that would be willing pick up extras for those of us who live on the other side of the country???You ever watch the movie Papillon? (It's a great movie, you should.) You know how Dustin Hoffman's character has to "work really hard" to keep a pair of eyeglasses, and how the whole thing is this big terrible struggle. Well, getting someone to go to Comic-Con and then wander through the place, then the lines, and then to grab a figure for you would be like asking Dustin Hoffman's character if you can borrow his reading glasses after he's just removed them from the "cavity" where they've been hidden for weeks. He'd be all like, "Man, do you know what I just suffered through so that I could have these stupid glasses, and now you want to borrow them? Do you know how badly my "cavity" hurts?" But you know he'd be like, "OK. I will, but maybe you'd just be better off waiting 'til you're released from Devil's Island in a few weeks, and then you can get your own pair."

Point being... just wait to see if they end up selling them online, 'cause buying stuff for people at the Con is a big pain in the cavity.

WesleySr
03-16-2006, 04:08 AM
You ever watch the movie Papillon? (It's a great movie, you should.) You know how Dustin Hoffman's character has to "work really hard" to keep a pair of eyeglasses, and how the whole thing is this big terrible struggle. Well, getting someone to go to Comic-Con and then wander through the place, then the lines, and then to grab a figure for you would be like asking Dustin Hoffman's character if you can borrow his reading glasses after he's just removed them from the "cavity" where they've been hidden for weeks. He'd be all like, "Man, do you know what I just suffered through so that I could have these stupid glasses, and now you want to borrow them? Do you know how badly my "cavity" hurts?" But you know he'd be like, "OK. I will, but maybe you'd just be better off waiting 'til you're released from Devil's Island in a few weeks, and then you can get your own pair."

Point being... just wait to see if they end up selling them online, 'cause buying stuff for people at the Con is a big pain in the cavity.

Plastic, there was no need in posting that. If you don't want to help out, fine, but don't speak for everyone else that plans on going to the convention. I think they have the ability to speak for themselves.

If someone is already going to the convention and they are going to be getting a figure, why not pick up some extras? I did it when I went to C3 and I did not think that it was a "big pain in the cavity". I was already in line, so I did not care picking up some extras and helping some of my fellow collectors.

plasticfetish
03-16-2006, 04:42 AM
OK WesleySr, lighten up. I was just trying to make the funny with my little post... wasn't trying to start a campaign to discourage the world from grabbing you a figure at the Con. Just the same, I doubt that I'm the only one thinking that it'd be more hassle than it's worth... when, and this was my point, as I wasn't merely taking a poke at you, there will more than likely be other ways to get the figure.

(...I'll be hopping on my rubber raft to float away from this particular island prison now.)

Kidhuman
03-16-2006, 07:27 AM
PF, that was a great analogy.

Scackmgack
03-17-2006, 10:32 AM
They had bloody well sell these on StarWarsShop.com...I DESPISE convention exclusives. Gimme a break - people are going to attend the conventions anyway. You don't need to offer figures there as a draw.

All you do is create a line for the convention-goes to stand in for a few hours when they could be doing something else more interesting, and take away from the stock that can be sold to a larger market all of us have access to (and in which you can be more of a Nazi about limiting quantities).

evenflow
03-20-2006, 08:11 PM
I am loving this figure, I hope they offer it at the Star Wars shop. I can't wait (and am hoping) for Kir Kanos to be confirmed and display them together.

Darth Cruel
03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
I like the thought of the black Stormtrooper. It is cool to me. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it is the same sculpt as the VOTC Stormtrooper. And although that is the best Stormtrooper we have ever experienced. I would still like to see the legs and the holster done better.

timmae
03-20-2006, 10:47 PM
i'll get one somehow. pretty cool looking.

Darth Cruel
03-30-2006, 04:33 PM
I know this exclusive to be the StarWarsShop exclusive as they are the only ones to do the 3 3/4" figures as exclusives. But I would be more comfortable if there was some kind of official word on this. Any help would be hot!

Hellboy
05-20-2006, 09:58 PM
I'm surprised these haven't sold out at SWShop.com yet. I pre-ordered 5 myself and have a couple friends who maxed their buying limit and are selling me their extras. In total I'll end up with 11 of these. One carded and ten loose. :crazed:

Darth Cruel
05-22-2006, 06:36 AM
My understanding is that they have sold out twice...and thenthey have come back up for order.

dindae
07-27-2006, 08:05 AM
Well I just got charged for this so I would expect to see these soon.

Slicker
07-27-2006, 12:37 PM
I love how SWS waited until they're shipping to tell me they had an authorization problem with my card. It figures.

Darth Cruel
07-27-2006, 01:38 PM
I love how SWS waited until they're shipping to tell me they had an authorization problem with my card. It figures.

If your order didn't go through, I ordered 5 so I can 'fess one up if you need it. I also put in a second order for ten more, but those don't ship until September (that is if they don't cancel my order because i already ordered 5). So at least you can still order them if your order got screwed up. Sucks that you would have waited as long as we all have and then have to wait until September.

DarthQuack
07-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Just got a shipping confirmation from mine, so hopefully I'll have it by the middle of next week.

Darth Cruel
07-28-2006, 04:06 PM
I got the first 5 that I ordered in from Fedex today. The next ten I ordered got charged for today (much to wife's bemusement) and they are back in stock at SWS right now if anyone didn't get any yet.

They have the chrome UGH-style stand. And no blue body suit.

Edit - And here is a pic or 3

Darth Cruel
07-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Here is another shot. I like this pose. Poses like this are the reason I like well-articulated figures. Actually...the articulation and my love for the color black are fast driving this figure to the top of my favorite list (it hasn't quite topped the EIII clones yet, though). I have another of him running and firing and I will post a shot of that as soon as I can overcome the issue of not being able to get the armor detail.

Edit - And here it is.

UKWildcat
08-01-2006, 07:46 AM
I just got my shipping confirmation. Hopefully they'll make it here before I head out for vacation this Sat.:nerv:

Deoxyribonucleic
08-01-2006, 02:02 PM
I got mine today, totally forgot about it too lol They ship from Torrance which is right down the freeway from me so I'm pretty sure that's why I got them so fast.

They look way cooler in person than they do in pictures, I'm glad I picked 'em up! :thumbsup:

DarthQuack
08-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Yea, still waiting on mine, got the shipping confirmation the other day and should get it right on my birthday this week :)

Banthaholic
08-01-2006, 03:50 PM
Still haven't gotten shipping confirmation, hopefully anyday now...

Mad Slanted Powers
08-01-2006, 06:02 PM
I got mine today as well. Great figure even if you hate EU. Have they made a regular Stormtrooper with this kind of articulation before? Actually, I just checked and the Commtech one and it's various derivatives have good articulation, but it would be nice if they made some like this.

I also like the silver stand. I never saw any UGH figures, so it's nice to have at least one silver stand.

mastermatt24
08-01-2006, 06:15 PM
The figure looks alright, its those tiny guns that kill me -_-

VidKidd
08-01-2006, 06:25 PM
I havent recieved mine yet. I preordered them in April. My credit cad has been charge with a "temporary" charge. SO hopefully these will be shipped anyday now. I saw a few days ago they were marked as "IN Stock" and now it says Shipping August 4th. I wonder if this is because their supply is getting really low or something.
Yells really loudly,"WHERES MINE DANG IT!!!". :D

Hellboy
08-01-2006, 07:10 PM
My case is in the mail. I'll probably receive them in the next day or so. :pleased:

Have they made a regular Stormtrooper with this kind of articulation before? Actually, I just checked and the Commtech one and it's various derivatives have good articulation, but it would be nice if they made some like this.

The Shadow Trooper uses the SA Vintage Stormtrooper mold so to answer your question yes Hasbro has offered a good articulated Stormtrooper. Unfortunately it wasn't easy for everyone to find and at $10 a piece army building wasn't exactly feasible unless you were lucky enough to find some on clearance.

Darth Cruel
08-01-2006, 07:23 PM
I got mine today as well. Great figure even if you hate EU. Have they made a regular Stormtrooper with this kind of articulation before? Actually, I just checked and the Commtech one and it's various derivatives have good articulation, but it would be nice if they made some like this.

I also like the silver stand. I never saw any UGH figures, so it's nice to have at least one silver stand.

Yes they did. Exactly like this but the regular white color. The VOTC stormtrooper was the first with this mold. We now have 5 releases of this mold. The current Sandtrooper, the Evolutions Sandtrooper, the 501st CC exclusive, the Shadow Stormtrooper and the VOTC Stormtrooper.

Here is a pic:

Edit - The actual order as they are pictured is: Retro OTC (VOTC), Evolutions, Shadow, The Saga Collection (2006), and the 501st Comic-Con exclusive. The two Sandtrooper versions have slight modifications to the back belt cannister to allow for the back pack. The 2006 Saga's is removeable and the Evolutions just doesn't have one.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-01-2006, 11:37 PM
The Shadow Trooper uses the SA Vintage Stormtrooper mold so to answer your question yes Hasbro has offered a good articulated Stormtrooper. Unfortunately it wasn't easy for everyone to find and at $10 a piece army building wasn't exactly feasible unless you were lucky enough to find some on clearance.Ah, I forgot about that one. I bought two of every VOTC figure so I could have one open and one carded - except for the Stormtrooper. I only found one. I just ordered myself another one from Brian's Toys, so I'll have one of those open soon.

The actual order as they are pictured is: Retro OTC (VOTC), Evolutions, Shadow, The Saga Collection (2006), and the 501st Comic-Con exclusive. The two Sandtrooper versions have slight modifications to the back belt cannister to allow for the back pack. The 2006 Saga's is removeable and the Evolutions just doesn't have one.That Evolutions one looks different with the legs. I opened that one but have put all my Evolutions figures back into the package. I have the Saga 2 Sandtrooper open, but with all his gear and his staff, I hadn't really messed with the poseability. I just want to see more regular old Stormtroopers with this mold.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-02-2006, 01:37 PM
I ordered one on backorder a few days ago, but I ordered it at the same time as the Lucas Family/Republic Commando value set thing so I guess it won't get here until January. Oh well, it's somethin' to look forward to.

VidKidd
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got mine today.
YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!
:D But i wont open it, i move into a new house friday, then sometime within the week ill open it. And heres ther wierd thing, itll be one of the few figures i would have opened. Im a carded collectors but got two of these so i could open one. :thumbsup:

DarkArtist
08-02-2006, 06:41 PM
i got my five today. all i need is one more for the troop deployment that Carnor Jax sends down to Yinchor to hunt down and kill Kir Kanos. Now all i need is the Carnor Jax / Kir Kanos set on order and the diorama is complete.

DarthQuack
08-02-2006, 06:57 PM
Got mine today as well, looks pretty good, didn't get a chance to look at it too much before going to work, I'll check it out more tonight when I get home.

timmae
08-02-2006, 09:25 PM
finally got the notice that mine has shipped. i think i ordered it the first day too? anyway, can't wait to see it!

pegger
08-03-2006, 06:45 AM
Some good news for those that missed out - supposedly otheR Site is saying that e-tailers will be receiving the 501st without the comic-con sticker...

trandoshan666
08-03-2006, 12:33 PM
I got the shadow trooper and the 501st trooper yesterday, and must say, I'm very pleased with both.

DarthQuack
08-04-2006, 10:39 AM
It's already gone!

Veers
08-12-2006, 10:01 PM
I ordered two of these awhile back on Starwarsshop.com and I just received them. Mine is exactly the same as the pic above, but it does not have the "San Diego Comic-Con" logo on the package.

AmanaMatt
08-13-2006, 10:21 PM
I received both my Shadow Stormie and the 501st Stormie - I love both - the Shadown Stormie seems to have a slightly different shade of black for the body suit - it does not look blue, but seems different; I personally just was hoping that my 501st Stormie had a very even shade of white plastic used - since this is the same VOTC in every way - even down to the paint detail (from what I can see), I was happy to see that Hasbro used a much more even looking white plastic - so know I have both a black and very white Stormtroopers - very cool!

Luuuuuuke
08-13-2006, 11:21 PM
I opened the Shadow Stormtrooper this morning and it seems quite a bit more poseable than regular VOTC stormtroopers. The hips move move better. I assume both have ball-jointed hips, but the Shadow stormie seems like it actually has them. The legs straddle much better. All in all, it just looks like a looser moving figure, in a good way.

dindae
08-14-2006, 06:58 AM
So let me get the straight the highlights are:

1. the hips move better
2. the legs straddle better
3. the figure is much looser, in a good way

I'm not sure what you do to test out your figure and I'm not sure that I want to. ;)

Warstar
08-15-2006, 03:34 PM
I got my Shadow Stormtroopers yesterday from StarWarsShop.com and I am a bit peeved. The interior bubbles looked like they rubbed up against the star cases, making this little cloud of plastic-scratching on BOTH figure's bubbles. I opened one so that didn't matter, but I wish the other looked better :(

Anyone else have this issue with the Shadow Stormies?

Darth Cruel
08-23-2006, 03:42 PM
I am glad these things are staying available so long. I put in another order for 10 more today. That will make 25 of them that I have ordered. I wish I had ordered 10 on my first order but I was afraid it would get cancelled because it went over the 5 piece limit. I will be continuing to order 10 as often as I can until they are no longer available. These have moved in to position as my favorite action figure and I will be army-building them as much as I can.

Luuuuuuke
08-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Good God, that's a lot of dough Darth Cruel. I have a good job but my wife would probably kill me if I spent that kind of money. I had second thoughts about even buying two and to be fair, my wife is pretty cool with my collecting.

It is a great looking figure though. I was sorely tempted into buying two more, but at $15 a pop, I just felt funny about doing it. Besides, from what I understood of the back story, these would be assassin types, so I can't picture an army of them.

Darth Cruel
08-23-2006, 06:04 PM
Yeah, it is. But I got the job I have specifically to have the money I want to spend on my collection without sacrificing the lifestyle I want for my family. That is the way I always intended it. I AM the type of person who will give up all of my own wants to make sure my family is comfortable and safe, but I have strived to make that unnecessary. And my wife is cool with it (probably due in large part to the fact that she still has enough money to run the household the way she wants). Most people would be surprised how much easier it is to do than they think. Not easy...but easier than they think.

Luuuuuuke
08-23-2006, 11:38 PM
I get what you mean. Technically I can buy a lot more than I do, but you have to know your spouses' breaking point I guess:D I think I kind of know mine's. Besides, I ordered the NECA Balrog so I'm already pressing my luck.

But the Shadowtrooper really is a great figure. Maybe it's just in my head, but to me he seems to have better articulation than a regular VOTC stormtrooper. I don't know, maybe I will buy two more. I think they'd look a little bit better with a larger gun though.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-24-2006, 08:20 AM
Maybe it's just in my head, but to me he seems to have better articulation than a regular VOTC stormtrooper.I kind of think that as well. I think it may be just that the joints are a bit looser.

Darth Cruel
08-24-2006, 11:42 AM
The only difference I can find in the two is the color. But that may just be me.

Something very odd happened to me when I got the Shadow Stormtrooper. I liked it a lot...in fact...as I stated in an earlier post, it is my current favorite action figure. But it actually made me like the Retro OTC (VOTC) white version.

I actually didn't like the Retro OTC one because of what I percieved to be as the legs being too small and the boots looking too "disco" (even though I do realize they are movie accurate, I was actually wishing that Hasbro would have used the clone boots). But for some reason, after only handling the Shadow version for a few hours, I re-discovered the Retro OTC version and no longer had a problem with the boots nor the legs.

Now I look forward to taking this one apart, making molds of all the parts, and casting a whole flippin' army of them (after I do the #41 clone sculpt in black, first).

Mad Slanted Powers
08-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Back when I was but a wee lad in the 70's, a friend of mine customized a couple of his figures. He painted a Death Squad Commander to look like a Rebel Trooper, and he painted a Stormtrooper black to look like a TIE Pilot. I tried painting one of my Stormtroopers black, but I don't think I finished. I tried taking the paint back off. Now, years later, I still have a partially painted Stormtrooper. Little did I know there would actually be a black Stormtrooper released one day.

jedi master sal
08-25-2006, 11:02 AM
I am glad these things are staying available so long. I put in another order for 10 more today. That will make 25 of them that I have ordered. I wish I had ordered 10 on my first order but I was afraid it would get cancelled because it went over the 5 piece limit. I will be continuing to order 10 as often as I can until they are no longer available. These have moved in to position as my favorite action figure and I will be army-building them as much as I can.

Nice, I give you credit, that's alot of Shadow ST's. I only have 2 and don't intend on army building this one.

(For me if it wasn't in the movies, I almot always never army build it.)

So how about a pic of all of them at one time?

That would be cool to see.

Darth Cruel
08-25-2006, 11:32 AM
It shall be so, JMS. But I need to get a few more of other troopers first. I have been working on doing an evolutions-style formation-diorama. Right now I am displaying 18 of each trooper until I get a bigger stand to display them on. And unlike the Evolutions packs that Hasbro did (I had the idea long before they released info about the packs), I am doing every troop building trooper that is super articulated. EII clones (of all color variants), EIII Clones (again all legion designations), Stormtroopers, Sandtroopers, DSG's, Snowtroopers, and on and on (including EU as long as it is SA).

I will have the first stand complete when I can get 8 more #41's. I gave a bunch of mine away and regret it because the guy turned around and sold them to make money. I have two other stands about 3/4 of the way done. I am using the 3-tiered Mini-Mag Stands (MAN! I love those stands!). And they hold 18 figures on a tier. They told me they will do customs so I will be having them make me some that will hold a larger number that is yet to be determined. I am shooting for 40 or 50 (4 or 5 rows of 10).