PDA

View Full Version : Need 12" Sideshow Luke!!

fball13z
03-17-2006, 03:32 PM
So by the time I noticed that Sideshow was doing 12" Star wars figures, I had already missed out on the Regular Jedi Luke. Ive ordered all the other ones.

But I really want a Luke, does anyone have any idea where i can get one with out paying an arm and a leg for it on ebay. i dont need the exclusive version, just the normal one.

Captain Spoon
03-17-2006, 04:02 PM
you could check Comic/Specialty shops in your area. but Ebay is probobly the only place. What part of the country do you live in

fball13z
03-17-2006, 04:07 PM
you could check Comic/Specialty shops in your area. but Ebay is probobly the only place. What part of the country do you live in

I live in Canton, GA, not many comic/specialty shops in my area, I have a local comic shop, but they dont get alot of collectiables.

Captain Spoon
03-17-2006, 04:26 PM
OK, I went hunting for all'ya'll who don't have him yet, This place has it avaliable for $50 bucks!!!. You can thank me later
http://www.shopafx.com/stwaacfijelu.html

fball13z
03-17-2006, 04:28 PM
thanks for trying but when i tried to add it to my cart it said.

The Star Wars Action Figures: Jedi Luke Skywalker 12" Action Figure is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item

8(

Captain Spoon
03-17-2006, 04:56 PM
This one is in European currency and the shipping may be a little high but it will still be much lower that those bastards on ebay. (I was able to add it to my cart and begin checkout). If you call your credit card company they can probobly give you the conversion price
http://www.epicheroes.com/webshopnew/search.asp?Text=sideshow%20luke&CatID=6

Darth Cruel
03-17-2006, 05:13 PM
I don't know what you consider to be an arm and a leg. But I see the exclusive versions dropping to 135.00 after shipping on ebay. If you get desparate, you will likwly be ablt to pick up a reular version for 80.00 give or take. And I bet if you show some patience, they will be less that 70.00 after shipping within a year.

I went to ebay for my exclusive version because I had no patience. And I very much wish I had waited.

nash
03-17-2006, 06:14 PM
just wait until they start to ship. Ebay will be flooded with them.

Sith Lord 0498
03-17-2006, 09:59 PM
As an added measure, I suggest getting on the Wait List for the regular edition. There's no guarantee that you'll be high enough on the list for it to do any good, but it's worth a shot while you continue to search for an online retailer.

Darth Cruel
05-24-2006, 01:28 AM
The price is dropping as much as I thought...faster even...I don't want to admit what I paid for mine on ebay...too bad I didn't take my own advise.