PDA

View Full Version : The basic chase have begun!

Turbowars
03-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Well all you crazy SW geeks, the Basic Chase figures have shown up on E-bay, so it will be any day now that they show up in retail. So get ready to chase the chases. You can wait to find them yourself or you could buy them on the bay for the low low price of only 49.99 each, but wait there's more.......... :yes:

2-1B
03-18-2006, 01:35 AM
What exactly are the chase figures going to be ? :confused:

I haven't followed it closely so I don't even know for sure. I will not be collecting these myself but if I see any of the hot ones I will be sure to pick them up for any SSGers who want them.

Therefore if there is a comprehensive thread somewhere, I'd like to get to link to that.

Good luck to anybody who is collecting these. :)

figrin bran
03-18-2006, 01:37 AM
so you actually expect to see these at your local retail stores, turbo? :p

caesar, these chase figures are part of hasbro's galactic hunt promotion. they will be some of the wave 4 coruscant figures but on a foil cardback and a silver stand and silver holo figure. the figure itself is the same as the regular versions.

starwarsfan1
03-18-2006, 10:13 AM
Not just from wave 4 but some from each wave.

mtriv73
03-18-2006, 10:19 AM
There are 10 total (I think) from different waves this year and they're shipping 2 per case with wave 4. If I don't see them in the stores, which I'm not expecting to, then I'm going to let these go.

Fwad
03-18-2006, 10:28 AM
The guy that has them listed on ebay purchased them from overseas.I saw the Cody wave this morning and didn't see any chase figures in the cases.

Turbowars
03-18-2006, 11:21 AM
The guy that has them listed on ebay purchased them from overseas.I saw the Cody wave this morning and didn't see any chase figures in the cases.Yeah I know, that's why I said they will hit retail soon.

The figures will be

Han
Grievous
Boba Fett
Snowtrooper
AT-AT driver
Vader
Annie
Obi
Scorch
Clone

TheDarthVader
03-18-2006, 04:28 PM
The only chase figure I am interested in getting is the Darth Vader.

B.
TDV

stad
03-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Not just from wave 4 but some from each wave.

Actually, I think it is just wave 4, but there are 5 different cast assortments of wave 4 with them in it.

Good luck!:rolleyes:

Turbowars
03-18-2006, 07:23 PM
Actually, I think it is just wave 4, but there are 5 different cast assortments of wave 4 with them in it.

Good luck!:rolleyes:Yeah the chase figures are just in wave 4 and it's revisions, but not in wave 4.5. However there are figures from wave 1, 2 and 3 in there and they account for most of the Chase figures.

Samuel Windu
03-19-2006, 04:07 AM
Yeah the chase figures are just in wave 4 and it's revisions, but not in wave 4.5. However there are figures from wave 1, 2 and 3 in there and they account for most of the Chase figures.

I only want Boba Fett:D
As the chase figures only in wave 4,they become more rare than I thought before.Hope I can see them in retail,not ebay:rolleyes:

Darth Cruel
03-19-2006, 09:59 PM
here are a few of them. this is a search done on ebay. But there are a few pics of the snowtrooper, Boba Fett and General Grievous.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2 F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=star+wars+saga+galactic+hunt&category0=

Kidhuman
03-19-2006, 11:57 PM
They suck, no biggie if I dont find em.

El Chuxter
03-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Big "meh" from me. Hasbro and ToyBiz have more or less killed variant chase figures for me. Unless an ML repaint is a costume I really want (or, as with red Iron Fist or white Sasquatch, a different character altogether), I'm passing on all this BS from here on out.

evenflow
03-20-2006, 09:08 PM
I don't find these too interesting, so i have no interest in going insane to find them. If i see them i will pick them up, if not no big deal at all.

dindae
03-21-2006, 11:29 AM
Not that I am buying any of them. But does anyone know if Hasbro will be including the same silver figure with the same character or will it be random to really torture anyone who has to have them all?

jjreason
03-21-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm guessing there are all 12 holos repainted - just to make everyone groan - but they can't include the same holo with the same fig in each case unless they've created special holos just for use here. Ani, Cody and I don't know how many others don't have any holos.

JEDIpartner
03-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Zzzzzzzzz...

Darth Cruel
03-21-2006, 01:02 PM
I had no intention whatsoever of buying these figures. But I ran across one today and decided to pick it up just because I didn't have to make any effort to find it. Then when I put it in the cart, the cart was wet and water ruined the card.

JEDIpartner
03-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trandoshan666
03-22-2006, 11:17 PM
I got a couple of these — At-At driver and Commander Cody — and I like them a lot more than I thought I would, but am confused about how many I need to find for the Lucas figure, etc. Off to search the forums …

Turbowars
03-23-2006, 12:22 AM
I got a couple of these — At-At driver and Commander Cody — and I like them a lot more than I thought I would, but am confused about how many I need to find for the Lucas figure, etc. Off to search the forums …You can't get the lame Lucas Stormtrooper with the Silver chase figures. You need to buy the Vintage style figures like Scout, X-wing Luke, Greedo, Tuskin and Endor han.

AmanaMatt
03-23-2006, 01:06 AM
Well, I found the new wave with Cody - two of these variants were on the shelfs: Obi Wan and Anakin - cool, but not that big of a deal.

Samuel Windu
03-23-2006, 06:18 AM
All 10 UGH figures (http://www.galactichunter.com/image_bank/misc/060323_1full.jpg):shocked:

trandoshan666
03-23-2006, 11:43 AM
You can't get the lame Lucas Stormtrooper with the Silver chase figures. You need to buy the Vintage style figures like Scout, X-wing Luke, Greedo, Tuskin and Endor han.
Yeah, I saw that right after I posted on this topic. Oh well. I like the Cody, but the AT-AT driver was pretty much a wasted purchase.

Scackmgack
03-23-2006, 06:38 PM
Screw the chase figures. I don't know if I will even be able to score the regular ones!

Still waiting on more Utapau clones...

Turbowars
03-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I saw that right after I posted on this topic. Oh well. I like the Cody, but the AT-AT driver was pretty much a wasted purchase.What? the AT-AT Driver is prefect.

UKWildcat
03-23-2006, 10:12 PM
I haven't found any of these yet. Heck, I'm still waiting for the Cor. wave. I will try and find all of them but I'm not going to pull my hair out doing it.

I do find it kinda odd that they brought back the "Standing Vader" pose for the Silver Chase figures. Atleast that is what is showing up on eBay. Wonder if they will release both versions on the GH card too? :rolleyes:

trandoshan666
03-24-2006, 11:26 AM
What? the AT-AT Driver is prefect.

I already have it though. I generally don't care about the different packaging, though I do like the Cody better for whatever reason.

Darth Cruel
03-30-2006, 05:02 PM
OK - So now I have found Han, The Snowtrooper(x2), and Boba Fett(x2). The Han was the one that got wet, and one of the two Snowtroopers had a severe dent/crease in the top of the bubble. The extra Snowtrooper and Boba Fett, I will 'fess up to my buddy here. I don't think these will be too hard to find. I have hit 5 without trying.

I still maintain that any that I get will be happenstance. I will not make extra effort on these.

Of course, that is akin to saying, I am not going to taste my food unless I have to eat it anyway. As I almost LIVE at Wal-Mart trying to find Scorches, Utapau Clones, and Codys for my army-building.

Turbowars
03-30-2006, 06:33 PM
I already have it though. I generally don't care about the different packaging, though I do like the Cody better for whatever reason.The new saga AT-AT Drive is a all new figure.

stad
03-30-2006, 06:54 PM
The new saga AT-AT Drive is a all new figure.

I'm just guessing, but I'd say he's saying that he already got the new AT-AT driver, that the one on the UGH packaging was a wasted purchase.

Blue2th
03-31-2006, 08:14 AM
Found every Chase figure except Han and Vader as well as the rest of the Coruscant wave all in one night. Or should I say one of those early morning 1:00 AM to 5:00AM Walmart Super-Hunts. I's the only way to find anything around here. Spent alot of money, but at least I don't have to hunt for a while.