PDA

View Full Version : I refuse to recognize this 14 year old boy as a "victim."

2-1B
03-22-2006, 02:17 AM
Look at this, referring to the kid as a victim. :rolleyes:

I guess the word victim now means "kid who hit the JACKPOT" :crazed:

Hey when I was 14 I would have just been delighted to have this 25 year old as my teacher to stare at...let alone the extra credit this guy was able to complete. ;)

Man, I can't believe nobody heeds the words of Van Halen anymore. Hot For Teacher contains some real words of wisdom. :mad:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060322/ap_on_re_us/teacher_sex;_ylt=AqpBArNO2PelNIrr5tR_XzZH2ocA;_ylu =X3oDMTA3MjBwMWtkBHNlYwM3MTg-

DarthBrandon
03-22-2006, 03:19 AM
I second that.:D Van Halen Rules!

Jargo
03-22-2006, 08:38 AM
I guess that's what you call fastracking...

Slicker
03-22-2006, 10:39 AM
I was just at a security meeting today on base and the speaker was some NCIS d*ck and he was talkin' about this case and said that the girl got off. I laughed and then said out loud "I'm sure she did". Needless to say I got many a laugh...even from the crusty old officers.

JimJamBonds
03-22-2006, 10:41 AM
I'm sure he is scared for life. :rolleyes:

JediTricks
03-22-2006, 06:40 PM
He will probably suffer some emotional issues from the event that will haunt his future relationship development, and if any of his peers find out he will be taunted and thought less of, so in that respect he is a victim, he's a kid who had sex with an adult, the adult took advantage of the kid in that respect. If this had been a 25-year-old male teacher having sex with a 14-year-old female student, we'd not be having this discussion, we'd be calling to string that man up by his unit until he either died or it turned black and fell off. But this 14-year-old victim is male, so we play the double-standard card and make jokes about how school was never this great for us, but we don't stop to consider that at this age, he is still developing a world view - maybe he's mature enough to handle sex but maybe he's not, he's at the age where a young man is right on that cusp, and it was certainly not the place of an adult who was mature enough to know better and in a position of authority in his life to make that choice for him. So think twice before quickly dismissing the issue of whether or not he was a victim, it may not have been the worst thing ever, but he *was* a victim to some degree.

Plus, she ain't that hot. :p

Slicker
03-22-2006, 06:55 PM
She used to be a motorcycle model. You know, the ones that are seductively bent over the motorcycles. Just do an image search for her name and you'll get some pictures...er...so I'm told.

The only sad part for this kid is that he got his hottest lay when he was 14. It's only downhill for him now.

Jargo
03-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Aww phooey, I started havin sex at 12 and turned out just fine despite some 'interesting' experiences with adults at about 14/15. why would he be scarred by the experiences and I repeat EXPERIENCES seeing as he had sex with her several times or more judging by that news article and we can assume there were other incidents that went unreported too? it was so bad he had to repeat the whole thing just to make sure.

aha. sounds like a victim to me.

she's bipolar? and? is that an excuse or a reason or just something thrown in their by uptight ****ants to make her seem like some sort of monster. y'know, if it had been an 8 year old boy I'd agree hat it's bad but jeez, 14 and probably would have done it with some middle school chick anyway. better it was someone likely to educate than some other kid more likely to get pregnant and ruin his life forever.

the only thing he'll be scarred by is the media attention and sqawking from the indignant adults who are probly only jealous because he lived out their school age fantasy.

bobafrett
03-22-2006, 10:24 PM
I've had sexual relationships with women ten years younger than me, but not until I was 35 and they were 25. I just wish they were as hot as the "teacher" in this story. In fact I wish I had sex when I was 14, but no. I waited until I was 24, and at 25 became a father. Oh well.

2-1B
03-23-2006, 12:51 AM
He will probably suffer some emotional issues from the event that will haunt his future relationship development, and if any of his peers find out he will be taunted and thought less of,

Right, "thought less of" out of jealousy. lol

so in that respect he is a victim, he's a kid who had sex with an adult, the adult took advantage of the kid in that respect. If this had been a 25-year-old male teacher having sex with a 14-year-old female student, we'd not be having this discussion, we'd be calling to string that man up by his unit until he either died or it turned black and fell off.

Not me. :) While we need to have laws against these situations, I wouldn't freak out on the guy if the girl was doing it out of consent . . . I'm not excusing the behavior but at the same time, people know what they're doing at 14. It's not like they don't know any better.

But this 14-year-old victim is male, so we play the double-standard card and make jokes about how school was never this great for us, but we don't stop to consider that at this age, he is still developing a world view - maybe he's mature enough to handle sex but maybe he's not, he's at the age where a young man is right on that cusp, and it was certainly not the place of an adult who was mature enough to know better and in a position of authority in his life to make that choice for him. So think twice before quickly dismissing the issue of whether or not he was a victim, it may not have been the worst thing ever, but he *was* a victim to some degree.

Ahhh, no, sorry I can't agree there. This broad herself appears to have the same level of maturity as the "victim" - how do you know she was mature enough to know better ? Probably the same way I feel a 14 year old should know better. :crazed:

Plus, she ain't that hot. :p
A) tell that to the 14 year old :p
B) JT, you never fail to amaze me with how picky you are. ;)

figrin bran
03-23-2006, 01:53 AM
why would she need to go for the kids meal when she could get any male over 18?

JimJamBonds
03-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Because it was illegal that is why.