PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Titaniums ?

Jangu Fett
03-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Does anyone know how many will be released this year? Or if there is a list of future releases? I know of Slave-1, Snowspeeder, Vaders TIE, AT-AT, MIllennium Falcon, but just those? Then I read somewhere in this forum that Jango's Slave-1 will be released. Just wondering?

Has anyone else noticed that on Hasbros Titanium websight, that they have a Ultra Jedi Starfighter listed? However the photo is or the 3" AT-AT. Just do a search for Ultra Titaniums and you'll see.

RobertDD
03-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Can you post a link to the Ultra Jedi Starfighter, or maybe just to the page it is on. I tried to search, but it searches all of Hasbro and nothing usefull comes up, unless you are searching in a different way than I am searching.

Jangu Fett
03-23-2006, 03:30 PM
http://www.hasbro.com/titaniumseries/

Ok, there's the link but the "Ultra JSF" is no longer listed. Sicqnus.com has also seen the same. Check his site. Thats were I first seen it. Although his site is in French, it may be difficult to read. But the headline in plain enough. It's the first listing under his "NEWS" link.

Warstar
03-23-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm sure they'll make an ultra ROTS JSF- I mean why wouldn't they?

They made an AF AT-TE...I hope they make one in the Ultra Series- how much would it rock sitting next to an Ultra AT-AT? :p

*Drools*

JediTricks
03-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Why wouldn't they make the AOTC one when they already had the mold? Because they're nuts, that's why!

Warstar
03-23-2006, 05:39 PM
I'm afraid I agree...*SIGH* :cry:

I wonder how much is involved in re-tooling a mold made for plastic so it can handle metal? It can't be that easy since the Snowspeeder is a new mold...though I wonder if the Slave 1 is (I don't have my old Slave 1 to compare with anymore :() I know the X-Wing was the same but the Republic Gunship was changed slightly I guess (no doors?)

Still, I do hope they go there with the AT-TE. :thumbsup:

Scackmgack
03-23-2006, 05:42 PM
Three words:

HOMING

SPIDER

DROID!!!!!

matthewilw
03-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Entertainment Earth had Jango's Slave 1 listed in the assorments coming within the next few months, but they recently changed to include Fett's Slave 1 instead. As far as the JSF goes, I remeber reading an unofficial list of titaniums/ultra titaniums a while back that had it listed, although it didn't specify which verions it's most likley ROTS (only because Hasbro knows the AOTC version is better and they hate me.)

I'll try to find that list again.

sicqnus
03-24-2006, 05:43 AM
In the very last Ultra Slave Ones shipped you will find inside the box a little flyer that lists the Ultra Jedi Starfighter as an upcoming item. But it isn't said wich one it will be.

Jangu Fett
03-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Cool, did they list any other ships?

RobertDD
03-24-2006, 10:09 AM
Does the flyer include a picture? And what else is announced on it that we don't know about yet?

BTW, I just checked out the AT-at thing they have up on the web, and that is gonna kick *ss. Same for the falcon, with the ramp and the cockpit with Han & chewie. I for one am very exited about this line and it looks like it's getting better and better!

sicqnus
03-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Ultra Vehicles 6" :
Millenium Falcon
AT-AT
Jedi Starfighter
Tie Fighter
Vader's Tie fighter
Battlestar Galactica

Figures:
Sandtrooper
Bossk,
Clone Trooper
General Grievious
C-3po
Darth Maul
Luke Skywalker
IG-88
Cylon Warrior

StarWars 3" :
A-wing
Leia's Speeder Bike
Luke's Speeder Bike
Titanium Limited Millenium Falcon
Republic Cruiser
Sandcrawler
Imperial Star Destroyer
Titanium Limited Mace Windu's Starfighter
Tie Interceptor
B-wing fighter

Galactica 3" :
Cylon Raider
Colonial 1
Raptor
Battlestar Galactica
Viper Mark 7
Viper mark 2

Warstar
03-24-2006, 04:52 PM
OOOOOOOOoooooo-

Titanium Limited Mace Windu's Starfighter
B-Wing Fighter

In the 3" line?

NEW announcements altogether! :D

Also good to know that the funky Falcon repaint will be Limited, too.

Time to update the variants- thanks for the info! :D

On another note- Vader's TIE in Ultra? It had BETTER be good...in fact, I hope they use a new mold and correct the cockpit.

One can only hope...

LTBasker
03-24-2006, 10:25 PM
Ok, I'm reading the ultras, I'm reading the 3", I'm reading the Battlestar...but I'm not reading Stargate. Where are my Stargate Titaniums??? :p

I can't wait to see the TIEs and the Jedi Starfighters in Ultra size though. I wonder if they'll do paint variants for the JSF's? If it's E2, they could do 3 versions. 1 as the plain red version we see, 1 as Plo's ship from ROTS and 1 for Anakin's first Clone Wars ship with some modifications.

If it's the ROTS sculpt, I wonder if we'd see all 5 color variants for that. :eek:

JediTricks
03-24-2006, 11:02 PM
I fear the Stargate license doesn't seem to have panned out. Looks like Diamond Select Toys got the license instead, they're making inferior figures.

Where is this pic of the Ultra AT-AT??!?

sicqnus
03-25-2006, 01:36 AM
http://www.hasbro.com/titaniumseries/default.cfm?page=action

Here is the AT-AT, full metal, new guns, fully poseable legs (!!!), little Micro-Machines Snowspeeder firing red lasers mounted on a translucent stand, pop-up panel that reveals (err.. I don't know yet, battle damage if I see well...).

The Stargate items will come in time. Not before June I guess. I heard a few things could be shown at Comic-Con.

Not listed are some items from Galactica, the Shuttle and the other Viper and Raider.

LTBasker
03-25-2006, 08:17 AM
I fear the Stargate license doesn't seem to have panned out. Looks like Diamond Select Toys got the license instead, they're making inferior figures.

Yeah, I'm afraid they may have had second thoughts about the Gate line, I don't think the DST line would've had anything to do with it since Hasbro was just going to be making die-casts.

Here is the AT-AT, full metal, new guns, fully poseable legs (!!!), little Micro-Machines Snowspeeder firing red lasers mounted on a translucent stand, pop-up panel that reveals (err.. I don't know yet, battle damage if I see well...).

That thing is awesome!!! :eek: I can't wait to get that and the Falcon.

The Stargate items will come in time. Not before June I guess. I heard a few things could be shown at Comic-Con.

Not listed are some items from Galactica, the Shuttle and the other Viper and Raider.

I hope that turns out to be true, I've been psyched about Stargate finally having diecasts since theres more than enough awesome looking ships to make. Now to make comiccon get here faster...

JediTricks
03-25-2006, 02:44 PM

Not listed are some items from Galactica, the Shuttle and the other Viper and Raider.Thanks for the link Sic, that's awesome! They added knee joints, that's pretty slick. I hope the cockpit can open, even if it doesn't come with figures there should still be some interior.

The opening ramp on the Falcon will really make me a happy camper.

I hope you're right about Stargate still happening.

LTBasker
03-25-2006, 07:26 PM
I don't see the old Galoob border lines for the opening cockpit, but they seem to be getting better about merging featurs into the sculpt like on the Falcon. It would be nice to see it open and have a couple AT-AT Drivers with Veers sculpted in there.

Jangu Fett
03-26-2006, 03:56 PM
If this JSF from ROTS we could see 7 different versions. If the rumors are true. We all know that Hasbro made 5 different versions 2 each for Obi-Wan and Ani. And now Mace Windu gets his own. Anyway there might be 2 more made, a all black one for Vader, due out in September. And Kit Fisto will have one, but don't know if its From ROTS or AOTC.

Warstar
03-28-2006, 02:05 AM
http://www.hasbro.com/titaniumseries/default.cfm?page=browse&viewall=yes

Check out the ships with the "Buy It" icons...:D

EDIT- Some of Wal-Mart WAVE 2 is up right now! (thanks Figrin!)

RobertDD
03-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Where is this pic of the Ultra AT-AT??!?

I owe you an apology, JT. Sorry for not posting the link right away, but when I posted this I figured that everyone had seen the animation of the ultra AT-At already. Thanx for rectifying the situation by adding the link, Sic & also thanx for taking the time to add the contents of the flyer to the thread!

I did get the flyer myself with the snowspeeder I finally found at the TRU in Williston, VT. No pics of any of the new stuff, just some pics of vehicles and figures already out there and available, so I am still anxiously awaiting the first post of a picture of the Jedi starfighter, Ultra.

JediTricks
03-29-2006, 06:40 PM
No biggie Robert, it happens to most of us one time or another. :D

RobertDD
03-30-2006, 03:44 PM
It's just that I am ususally the last one here to find these things, lol. :)