PDA

View Full Version : I have recently discovered the perfect pizza-type snack

Darth Cruel
03-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Thay are called Tony's Pizza Twists. They are eggroll wrappers filled with pizza sauce and toppings. I can't wait for football season, now!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-24-2006, 02:54 PM
My favorite pizza-type snack is found at taco-town. They take a hard shelled crunchy taco, smother with nacho cheese and a special southwestern sauce, wrap it up in a soft-shell with a layer of refried beans in the middle. Then they wrap it up in a special tortilla shell, and top it off with their guacomole sauce. After that, they wrap it up with a corn husk and cover it with pico de galla sauce. And if that's not enough they take a Chicago deep dished pizza and . . . . . . okay I guess its more than a taco snack then it is a pizza snack.

El Chuxter
03-24-2006, 03:06 PM
Slicker's mom is like a pizza, or so I hear.

What? I heard she was Italian!

2-1B
03-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Jack's Pizza Bursts are the best in the business, even though I don't eat this genre of food anymore.

Totino's Pizza Rolls are terrible. :dead:

Kidhuman
03-25-2006, 07:48 AM
Slicker's mom is like a pizza, or so I hear.

Thats only because of her acne

JimJamBonds
03-25-2006, 11:17 PM
I say yuck to everything (except Slick's mom from what I've been told :D ). If you want a "pizza like treat" then make yourself and da## pizza!

jjreason
03-26-2006, 11:11 AM
I don't think it's possible to top a panzerotti from Tony's Pizza in London, Ontario. They take a big ol' pizza, throw WAY too much extra cheese on it, fold it in half and deep fry it. SO tasty - but definitely a stroke waiting to happen.

Slicker
03-26-2006, 11:20 AM
Deep fried pizza? Damn that sounds good as all get out.

Almost as good as Chux's mom. I don't eat vegetables but with her I'll be a vagetarian anyday.

JimJamBonds
03-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Deep fried pizza? Damn that sounds good as all get out.

I think they did that on SNL. :D