PDA

View Full Version : Firespeeder Pilot Coming Soon to Hasbrotoyshop

Phantom-like Menace
03-26-2006, 12:14 AM
Just in case anyone is interested Firespeeder Pilot and Lushros Dofine are coming soon to hasbrotoyshop.com. Color me less than surprised that they don't have Cody listed.

Scackmgack
03-26-2006, 12:52 AM
Yeah, Hasbrotoyshop will list them once, they will be up for five minutes, and then we will never see them again.

Hasbrotoyshop is a p.o.s.. Completely frickin' useless.

figrin bran
03-26-2006, 01:18 AM
so you actually think Lushros will sell out in 5 minutes? :p

Kidhuman
03-26-2006, 01:23 AM
It already has, I bought 3 of each and that was it.

abell748
03-26-2006, 05:39 AM
what makes me mad is that they touted this site as a way to make sure we can aquire our new figures without fighting to beat the dirtmall crowd to Target every morning. "Oh we will see what is selling and make more availible..." the lines they fed us were b.s. this year I was hoping they would get their collective head out of their collective arse and start up the forever pending "one of everything club". I have found the Hoth wave and that is it, if Hasbro can't even get the stuff to their own store, what chance do most regular collectors have of getting their figures?

Phantom-like Menace
03-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Okay, now color me surprised. Cody and the Talz jedi are now listed as coming soon as well.

Jango Speck
03-26-2006, 02:33 PM
The whole Coruscant wave is now "Coming soon".

tagmac
03-26-2006, 08:05 PM
I found one Dofine at target this morning, but was completely shut out of anything else. As for Hasblow toy shop, I managed to get Sora Bulq and Sun Faq there, but a week later, all the saga figures were gone (even the ones that didn't sell out). My guess is that Cody et al will sell out in less than a minute, we'll be taunted with the "sold out" label on them for a week, then they'll disappear once again. And forget amazon - they haven't had anything past the Hoth wave - and they never even had the first wave! :upset:

TheDarthVader
03-27-2006, 05:31 PM
I agree. A friend called me and gave me some info that allowed me to get my *** to target and buy foul, holo ki, greivous (repaint looks awesome), and vader #13. He also got Dofine. But there appeared to be only one dofine. The firespeeder pilot and cody were long gone...probably bought by a target employee. :(

B.
TDV

tagmac
03-27-2006, 10:54 PM
I actually lucked out today for a change. Went to K-Mart and it looked like they had put out one case of the new wave. After finding only a Dofine in Target yesterday, I manged to get Cody, a clone (they had two, I left one), Holo Ki-Adi, and the Firespeeder Pilot all in one shot today. They had Anakin and Obi, but I didn't feel justified in getting the same figures I already had but with cloth robes, and the Foul Modama looks ridiculous - besides which, I already have Muftak.

Only thing that bugs me about this is that I never saw any of the Geonosis wave at retail, other than a couple of Sun Fac's and Poggle's. If not for some luck on hasbro's site, I'd have never gotten Sora Bulq, and I have yet to see Scorch anywhere. Glad these'll at least be shipping again in future waves, but I feel the frustration for those of you still looking.

abell748
03-28-2006, 02:28 PM
Dude, frustration is an understatement. If I spend much more on gas looking for anything but Hoth, I could pay the ebay rate and feel like I got off cheap!!!