PDA

View Full Version : Hello from JAPAN!

JEDIpartner
03-26-2006, 07:25 PM
Hey there everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know that my mum and I made it to Japan in one piece. Mum's already driving me mad and I've threatened to leave her at a couple places but I think we're getting things sorted now. She's behaving.

We're heading out to take a look at the changes in Nishinomiya and do a bit of shopping.

Stay well, everyone...

- Dale

jjreason
03-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Wow, cool trip JP. Enjoy your time with mom over there!!!

The closest I'll ever come to seeing Japan was watching Lost in Translation. :sad:

Exhaust Port
03-26-2006, 09:20 PM
How the heck did you end up in Japan from Lakewood? No matter, have fun. :)

bobafrett
03-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Glad to hear you made it over there safely! I'm sure you know already about the "move" for this forum then?

InsaneJediGirl
03-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Glad you made it over safe JP. Now the trick is not to go crazy while traveling throughout with your mom. Nothing like family trips lol

El Chuxter
03-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Hello from California.

I traded for an unmasked Storm Shadow today. That's kinda sorta related to Japan, even though he was born in the USA.

Dar' Argol
03-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Hey there everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know that mum and I made it to let you know that mum and I made it to Japan in one piece. Mum's already driving me mad Japan in one piece. Mum's already driving me mad and I've threatened to leave here at a couple places but I think we getting things sorted now. She's behaving.

We're heading out to take a look at the changes in Nishinomiya and do a bit of shopping.

Stay well, everyone...

- Dale

Anyone else feel like they are reading a bad translation???

Heyya JP!! Good to hear you landed and are ok . . . I look forward to seeing some pics . . . . see if they have any cool SW stuff there. Maybe they are better stocked then we are in the states . . . . .

Be safe friend!

Kidhuman
03-27-2006, 12:09 AM
Enjoy your stay there Dale.

Jargo
03-27-2006, 08:53 AM
yeah dar I thought that too. hehe. kawaii. ;)

Luv ya Dale. Enjoy yourself. x

mabudonicus
03-27-2006, 09:24 AM
He's completely reverted to Japanese/Engrish... I fear it's too late to stop it...

Seriously tho, glad you made it, keep sane and I will call you on wednesday since I am POSITIVE you will not pick it up (not true, but it sure feels like I aim to miss you every damn time)

Eat some tentacles while you're there,too, that's what I tell anyone who visits Japan :beard:

jjreason
03-27-2006, 10:53 AM
I wonder if JP's turning Japanese, and if he really thinks so?

JEDIpartner
03-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Gah... this stupid computer!!! I finally got the hang of it. The stupid thing was changing all of my Roman characters into Kana and things were really berzerko on this end. Anyhow... Current Engrish weirdness...

An equipment resale shop called Hard Sell has a giant blue triangle on the top of the building reading "HARD OFF". Did they run out of viagara?

The Kansai Airport's mascott is a cartoon plane named "Booby". There's a big sign which reads "Booby for Kids!!" in the airport... What do the kids need booby for anyway???

I'm off to Bedforshire, kids.

jjreason
03-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Sorry, JP, but this kid needs the boobies at least once per week. :D

2-1B
03-27-2006, 12:09 PM
vegetarian tentacles ? :confused:

Slicker
03-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Sorry, JP, but this kid needs the boobies at least once per week. :DOh, snap. Quote of the day material...

Jargo
03-27-2006, 04:32 PM
I want a domo kun outfit.

Dar' Argol
03-27-2006, 06:31 PM
I want a domo kun outfit.

Domo Kun Rules!!!! JP, if you can find a stuffed one I'll be your friend for life!!! :D

An equipment resale shop called Hard Sell has a giant blue triangle on the top of the building reading "HARD OFF". Did they run out of viagara?

What kind of "equipment" do they sell there!?!?!?

The Kansai Airport's mascott is a cartoon plane named "Booby". There's a big sign which reads "Booby for Kids!!" in the airport... What do the kids need booby for anyway???

I wanna ride a Booby Plane!!! Wonder what the in-flight movie is?? "Booby for kids" . . .Every home should have one!

JEDIpartner
03-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Sorry, JP, but this kid needs the boobies at least once per week. :D

I'm sorry... I don't consider you a kid anymore. It's quite obviously aimed at kids under the age of 6. Seriously... :rolleyes:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-27-2006, 06:44 PM
JP, say Hello to Hello Kitty while you are over there.

:yes:

Jargo
03-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Dar go to j-list.com they sell Japanese pop culture stuff and they got a fair bit of Domo Kun merch. http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/domo_kun/1/ see the stuffed toy Domo kun, kawaii !

Dar' Argol
03-27-2006, 08:41 PM
Holy Domo-Kun jargo . . . I never knw they had that much stuff . . . tissue packages . . he he he.

JediTricks
03-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Enjoy the trip JP, glad to see you're able to communicate with us waaaay far away from civilization. ;)

Bring me back some pachinko balls, my pachinko machine could use more. :D

dr_evazan22
03-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Engrish... :beard:

LMAO!!!

I think its funny that he's "talking" in Japanese and we all understand him, like there's some Bizarro universal translator.