PDA

View Full Version : AOTC On Entertainment Tonight!

GNT
01-24-2002, 06:24 AM
At the end of todays show of Entertainment Tonight (ET) They said on the next show they'll have some sceens from AOTC,from the clip they had Jango,Boba,a blue screen and I think I saw a Red lightsaber blade? But it went so fast :)

So check out the next show to check it out,its probably nothing majorly new but might hold some things :)

I thought I'd let you guys know :)

Co Jo-Da
01-24-2002, 09:28 PM
Just saw it... It will be on the Official Site tomorrow... Over all nothing new was revealed but still very cool to see. My two favorite shots were:

1) Obi-Wan running down a narrow plank and jumping on Jango's head/face, looked really funny with just blue/green screen but will be awesome finished...

2) Boba Fett swinging a red lightsaber, yes swinging a lightsaber but is it really in the movie or just kidding around on the set?

Jedi Clint
01-24-2002, 09:51 PM
I am betting it was just kidding around on the set.

GNT
01-25-2002, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
2) Boba Fett swinging a red lightsaber, yes swinging a lightsaber but is it really in the movie or just kidding around on the set?

I think he was just playing with one on his break,who wouldn't?

Was it me or did Obi wan kiss Jango on their break?

hamsterboy
01-25-2002, 01:01 AM
Yeah,he did kiss him. I noticed he did that "head bonk" thing like Maul did in Episode I

Co Jo-Da
01-25-2002, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by GNT
Was it me or did Obi wan kiss Jango on their break?

It's a guy thing...RIGHT?

One things for sure, the Rain Fight is going to be a CLASSIC...

GNT
01-25-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
It's a guy thing...RIGHT?

Jango is a guy for sure but I'm not sure about Ewan? :rolleyes: :D

Co Jo-Da
01-25-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by GNT
Jango is a guy for sure but I'm not sure about Ewan? :rolleyes: :D

Did you see Ewan try to give him a hug after a long weekend (after all he almost took his face off)? :crazed:

Beast
01-25-2002, 03:47 AM
So what, he gave a close friend a kiss on the cheek. You guys do realize that that is actually a proper greeting when you meet someone in many foreign countries. For example, it is a custom in Russia, Scotland, Saudi Arabia, and many others.

Must everything like that be snickered at, and have snide comments about it be made. Good lord people, I thought that in this day and age we don't have to turn everything into some kind of silly perverse fantasy.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LTBasker
01-25-2002, 04:10 AM
And some peeps just do it to greet old friends. No problem.

I didn't see the clip but Jango was probably just playing around like the umbrella pic we got to see. If you were on the set of something like SW, wouldn't you be playing with stuff too? :D

Co Jo-Da
01-25-2002, 02:09 PM
Everyone see it for your-self at the official site, Making of Episode II Part 9 Bucket Head...

GNT
01-25-2002, 07:56 PM
I guess they still have not improved the face mask of Boba/Jango better since the 80s, IN ESB Jeremy couldn't even see cause the masked fogged up every few minutes so they had to stop every few minutes and start again and I guess Jango can't really see either(no wonder he lost his head :rolleyes: ) when will they learn?

Co Jo-Da
01-25-2002, 08:13 PM
The price you pay for looking cool, my snowboarding goggles do the same thing...