PDA

View Full Version : no saga in west virginia

jedi67
03-29-2006, 06:15 PM
nothen more worse than a collector who cant collect. i live in parkersburg west virginia, where there is two wal-marts, two k-marts, and one toys r us. and yet neither one of them have any of the new saga figuers yet.
can anyone help me i dont want to have to go online and pay stupid high prices... is there hope for me

DarkArtist
03-29-2006, 09:20 PM
I would say there is hope, I would be willing to help you out with picking up some extra figures when I can find them but with the shipping it's going to be almost ten a figure unless I can get several at once to send. A thought is check out Entertainment Earth, you can order the waves by the case for about $79 for a case of 12, comes out to like $8 a figure, then the ones you don't want like doubles etc you can sell to perhaps a comic/collectible store or put them on ebay.Also it might be a way to get some of the UGH figures cheap.
I am actually thinking of doing that myself, ordering them by the case.

JawaJoe
03-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Dont give up hope just yet. I live in the midwest. Had'nt seen any new figs for over a month. Today I hit my local target and wally world. Found a grievous and clone at target which I bought. Wal mart had the entire coruscant wave except for cody. Also present were 4 ugh figs and 7 (yes 7) clones. Figures are shipping just gotta have patience.

stad
03-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Isn't this being discussed in your thread here?

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=31458

Kidhuman
03-30-2006, 01:57 AM
I dont live in W. Va but do hith the Bluefiled K-Mart and Princeton WM and have found Saga at both stores. Dont know how far you are from them, but they are there. I havent ventured into the Bluefield WM though, dont go that far in.