PDA

View Full Version : AT-TE is on it's way! Well at least that's what they say.

Turbowars
03-30-2006, 07:04 PM
From DeathStarplans2.com http://www.deathstarplans2.com/

GREAT news after speaking to many people at Hasbro a reliable source got an employee to give details on a forth coming AT TE, YES YOU HEARD. The Vehicle will be 2 feet long with moving legs. The rear will open up to reveal a moulded interior which will include seats for some clones. As for firepower the ball turrets will be similar to the Gunship and the roof mounted turret will fire a missile and rotate, finally somewhere to put that AT TE gunner. To go in the opening Cockpit two figures will be packed in Ala AT AT; these will be a Clone Pilot and a Clonetrooper.

Slicker
03-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Ohhh, I sooooooo hope this is true!!!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Are you sure this is true? April 1 is only two days away, it almost seems like these clowns are joking. I'd love for it to be true but I kind of doubt that it is.

pegger
03-30-2006, 07:15 PM
From DeathStarplans2.com

GREAT news after speaking to many people at Hasbro a reliable source got an employee to give details on a forth coming AT TE, YES YOU HEARD. The Vehicle will be 2 feet long with moving legs. The rear will open up to reveal a moulded interior which will include seats for some clones. As for firepower the ball turrets will be similar to the Gunship and the roof mounted turret will fire a missile and rotate, finally somewhere to put that AT TE gunner. To go in the opening Cockpit two figures will be packed in Ala AT AT; these will be a Clone Pilot and a Clonetrooper.

If you're messing me with, I swear I'll sick Slicker's mom on you...

Turbowars
03-30-2006, 07:18 PM
How would I know if it's true or not? If it's a April 1st joke then they need to get a calendar. You never know though, Hasbro is out of their minds.

LTBasker
03-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Doesn't sound too far-pitched. 2 1/2' long is just a bit more than the Gunship, and the body isn't very large itself. I imagine an interior will probably be not very detailed like the Falcon or Shuttle, also since we never saw the inside of an AT-TE. The rest of the features sound about the same as mixing the Gunship and the AT-AT together.

The bad part is cost though, the Gunship was a miracle at $30-40, I could easily see this being around $80 or so.

I wouldn't mind a couple though. :D

DarkArtist
03-30-2006, 07:54 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. Don't get me wrong I will be one of the first to order this bad boy and finally have something I have been waiting for since the screen debut of AOTC. Plus since we do have an AT-TE gunner now he does have a place to sit, also this would look cool in a Felucia setting as well with Bly and the star troopers.:thumbsup:

stad
03-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey, it's not April 1st yet.:upset:

Hellboy
03-30-2006, 09:37 PM
It almost sounds to good to be true but if it does become a reality it will be the only vehicle I purchase this year. Put me down for 2. :D

starwarsfan1
03-30-2006, 10:07 PM
I have been hoping and waiting for this and it seems as if hasbro has answered our prayers(for once, lol). This had better be true. I am going to be so PO'ed if its not.:frus:

Turbowars
03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Cool, now that we have some of you guys fooled that the AT-TE is coming I'll let you in on another crazy rumor. The Dropship for the AT-TE is coming as well. :twisted:

starwarsfan1
03-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Cool, now that we have some of you guys fooled that the AT-TE is coming I'll you in on another crazy rumor. The Dropship for the AT-TE is coming as well. :twisted:
YOU DEUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Its not even April 1st JACKA**:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:. God your worse then the people in EGM who said that Sonic and Tails were in Super Smash Bros Melee and the ones that said that Zelda: Windwaker was to be rereleased with Zelda: Twilight Princess graphics. These things make me sick abnd gets peoples hopes up for nothing:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. See told you I'd be PO'ed:D:D:D:D:D.

CaptainSolo1138
03-30-2006, 10:26 PM
YOU DEUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Its not even April 1st JACKA**:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:. God your worse then the people in EGM who said that Sonic and Tails were in Super Smash Bros Melee and the ones that said that Zelda: Windwaker was to be rereleased with Zelda: Twilight Princess graphics. These things make me sick abnd gets peoples hopes up for nothing:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. See told you I'd be PO'ed:D:D:D:D:D.
I thought Snigtad was banned?

BTW, how long have you had that sig, Turbo? :D

figrin bran
03-30-2006, 10:27 PM
i'm not buying it at all. besides i don't really have the room for it but a titanium version would be nice.

Turbowars
03-30-2006, 10:28 PM
YOU DEUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Its not even April 1st JACKA**:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:. God your worse then the people in EGM who said that Sonic and Tails were in Super Smash Bros Melee and the ones that said that Zelda: Windwaker was to be rereleased with Zelda: Twilight Princess graphics. These things make me sick abnd gets peoples hopes up for nothing:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:. See told you I'd be PO'ed:D:D:D:D:D.Now now, no name calling @ss Clown:grin:, but I will take that as a compliment.

Turbowars
03-30-2006, 10:34 PM
BTW, how long have you had that sig, Turbo? :DA long time long time. :pleased: For the record the rumor about the AT-TE is from DeathStarPlans2, I didn't make it up. :yes:

Darth Cruel
03-30-2006, 11:24 PM
Come on you guys! I know we all hope for stuff like this, but don't let it make you fall for this.

evenflow
03-30-2006, 11:38 PM
Not sure if i will be picking this up, I just dont have the room for it.

Blackened88
03-31-2006, 12:19 AM
Is this a joke or what!?!?!

JediTricks
05-18-2006, 07:27 PM
What ever happened with this? Seems like this rumor dried up a month ago or so.

Turbowars
05-18-2006, 11:16 PM
It was just a April fools joke. Sad, but true. You didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?

TheDarthVader
05-19-2006, 12:29 AM
That was a good joke, and I am glad that I wasn't one who "drooled" about the "exciting" AT-TE news. ;)

B.
TDV

JediTricks
05-19-2006, 03:19 AM
Man, you people are suckers. :p

Slicker
05-19-2006, 07:04 AM
I love how one of the youngest members (well, relatively speaking) caught on to this one immediately. You go girl!!!

Are you sure this is true? April 1 is only two days away, it almost seems like these clowns are joking. I'd love for it to be true but I kind of doubt that it is.