PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 7: All-Stars

Pages : [1] 2

UKWildcat
05-19-2006, 11:38 AM
I know it's a little early, but I can't wait. For those of you that are unaware, BB7 is going to be an All-Star show. This is completely fine with me as long as the right people are brought back into the house. Here is the kicker... We, the viewers, actually decide which HouseGuests return to BB7! Julie Chen is going to unveil the Top 20 Candidates on Wed., June 21st. and the voting will open thereafter. The actual show will premiere Thursday, July 6th.

Here is the link: BB7: All-Stars (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/)

I'll definitely drop Howie a few votes. lol

Like I said... I can't wait!!!

Hellboy
05-19-2006, 11:13 PM
I'm not usually a fan of All-Star shows (Survivor's sucked) but I think BB could pull it off and keep it interesting. I'm curious how they're coming up with the top 20 candidates though. That doesn't seem like many to choose from considering there are usually 14 houseguests.

Here are a few I'll vote for if they make the list of 20:

BB1 -Brittany
BB2 -Will
BB2 -Krista
BB3 -Roddy
BB6 -Kayser
BB6 -Howie

UKWildcat
05-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I'll definitely throw Kayser a vote or two. He rocked BB6 last year hardcore. I'd also give Marcellas from BB3 a vote, Erika from BB4 and Diane (KY gal Woot Woot!) from BB5 a vote if they are available. I didn't really watch seasons 1-2 so I'm not familiar with them but I trust your judgement Hellboy.

Hellboy
05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Oh you really missed out then UK, BB 2 was my personal favorite season. Hopefully Will from BB2 will make it on the All-Star cast as he is one of the most interesting reality personalities ever. During the game he made it clear he'd do or say anything in order to win and basically lied his way to victory. It was really fun to watch him reveal his deceptive strategy to the BB camera throughout the season. When he won and was asked what his plans for the money was he replied "Its jet skies and gold chains for my friends." :classic:

Banthaholic
05-20-2006, 01:42 AM
I was actually disapointed to see an All Star show. The thing I like about this show was it was average people that I could easily say, that could be you or me. Now it's just a bunch of wanna be e-list actors coming back for an extra 5 minutes for a wopping 20 minutes of fame.

There were a few people I liked, but at the same time there were some I really hated as well. I don't know about you guys but I'm voting for hot chicks (plus Kasar of course)

UKWildcat
06-17-2006, 01:53 PM
CBS slipped on their BB7 website and had a poll of 20 people that you could vote for to bring back for BB7: All-Stars. There are even rumors that CBS has already selected the final 12.

Here are the supposed candidates:

*****POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*****

Alison
Bunky
Dana
Danielle
Diane
Erika
George
Howie
Ivette
James
Janelle
Jase
Kaysar
Lisa
Marcellas
Michael
Mike
Monica
Nakomis
Will

Here is a link to Morty's (http://tvfanforums.net/lofiversion/index.php?t13309.html) with the screen cap of the poll and what not.

Banthaholic
06-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Well tonight we'll see if the spoiler list holds to be true. I for one just hope Ivette isn't an option, I could not tolerate another summer of her.

UKWildcat
06-21-2006, 12:23 PM
Well tonight we'll see if the spoiler list holds to be true. I for one just hope Ivette isn't an option, I could not tolerate another summer of her.
Agreed... Alison would be another I wouldn't be able to tolerate.

Out of the people listed I like, Diane, Erika, Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, Lisa, and Marcellas. All of which have a pretty good chance of getting back in the house, so them making up 7 out of the 12 would be good with me. As I said earlier, I haven't watched seasons 1 or 2 so I don't know a few of the people listed.

I can't wait til tonight, even if the show hasn't offically started. :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Let me try to get these people straight:

Alison - woman who also did Amazing Race
Bunky - old gay man
Dana - "Man Troll" :p
Danielle - black woman who befriended the virgin Jason
Diane - woman who thought she was in love with Drew
Erika - no idea
George - "Chicken George" . . . I thought they disowned season one people but I guess not
Howie - Star Wars guy
Ivette - annoying b*tch
James - wasn't he from last year?
Janelle - hot chick from last year
Jase - victim of Nakomis' six-finger plan
Kaysar - guy who got back in after being eliminated
Lisa - woman who kinda looked like an elf for some reason
Marcellas - gay black man
Michael - Cowboy
Mike - "Mike Boogie," the guy who proposed to Krista and later got turned down :p
Monica - no idea
Nakomis - woman with secret half-brother Cowboy
Will - brilliant doctor

I really would've liked to see Eddie from season one. From these, I'd like to see Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, Nakomis, Cowboy, and Will for sure. I couldn't stand Ivette or Alison again.

Banthaholic
06-21-2006, 09:29 PM
I Man troll Dana or Ivette make the show, urgghhhh!

Go Howie! The force us with this one

UKWildcat
06-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Dana - "Man Troll" :p

I Man troll Dana or Ivette make the show, urgghhhh!

I completely forgot that Dana was "man troll". I certainly hope she doesn't make it either. Good work back there btw JJL. :thumbsup:

So we get to choose/vote in 6 of the 12 that go back into the house, incase you all missed that part. I think Howie and Kaysar will easily get voted back in. I'd also say Janelle and Marcellas will get a ton of votes and will be voted back in. These four I intend on voting in but I'll also swing Diane, Erika and Lisa some votes. :yes: :love:

Even though Alison, Dana and Ivette don't have a chance to get voted in by us, I hope they don't anyways, I still think we will see CBS pick atleast one of them to go back in. For balance and drama and whatnot.

Should be a good season. I'm really looking forward to see who gets choosen and for the game to start. :thumbsup:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-22-2006, 12:03 PM
What's the deal with the voting? On the page, when I click the "Vote for me" button, it doesn't go anywhere. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be?

EDIT: Wait, it says "Thank you for your vote." So I wonder if multiple votes in one day count?

UKWildcat
06-22-2006, 12:51 PM
So I wonder if multiple votes in one day count?

I wondered the same thing and I'm not sure. I know if you vote for that person again it sends information to CBS or whereever so I guess you can. Unless they only count one vote from the same IP a day or something. I dunno.... :confused: I've been sending multiple votes though, just in case. :D

Banthaholic
06-22-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm hoping Jase makes the show, he was good tv on his season.

I'm wondering what the final 6 spots are for. Will it be to make sure 1 contestant from every seaosn is one, or CBS just controlling to make sure contestants They want on make the show. Maybe a bit of both.

UKWildcat
06-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Jase? Really? He got on my nerves. But not as bad as that Scott guy. The only person I really liked from Season 5 was Diane. I've been swinging her a bunch of votes so hopefully she'll get in. :)

Banthaholic
06-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Jase? Really? He got on my nerves. But not as bad as that Scott guy. The only person I really liked from Season 5 was Diane. I've been swinging her a bunch of votes so hopefully she'll get in. :)
I have to admit she wasn't bad to look at, but Jase had that arrigant attitude that made for good tv

UKWildcat
06-23-2006, 05:43 PM
I have to admit she wasn't bad to look at, but Jase had that arrigant attitude that made for good tv

True. And that's along the same lines as why I think Ivette, Alison and/or Dana will be put back into the house by CBS (I know atleast one of them is going back in). To add drama, attitude, controversy and whatnot. Believe it or not, it would probably add more to the show and make it better, even though I or we hate the contestants.

Hellboy
06-30-2006, 08:02 PM
I wish this series would start already, I'm tired of waiting. :bored:

I've submitted votes for Will, Howie, Kayser, Janelle and James. I don't really care about anybody else but I really hope we don't have to listen to Ivette again this season. She'd top my list for most annoying house guest ever with Jase and Scott following close behind.

UKWildcat
07-01-2006, 11:15 AM
I wish this series would start already, I'm tired of waiting. :bored:

Yea, I hear ya Hellboy. It's almost here though.

I voted for the ones I said I was going to earlier; Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, Diane, Marcellas, Lisa and I threw Erika some votes too. I went to vote some more yesterday but the polls had already closed. :sad:

Anyone going to sign up for the Live Feeds?

Hellboy
07-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Anyone going to sign up for the Live Feeds?

I never have in the past but I've always wondred if it was worth it. If I recall OC subscribes to the Live Feeds. Lately my free time is has been pretty limited so I'm thinking three hours of BB a week on tv will be enough for me.

UKWildcat
07-01-2006, 02:27 PM
I never have in the past but I've always wondred if it was worth it. If I recall OC subscribes to the Live Feeds. Lately my free time is has been pretty limited so I'm thinking three hours of BB a week on tv will be enough for me.

I subscribed last year, it was my first time subscribing, and it was worth it at first... but when Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, Rachael and gang started leaving and the house became more about Beau, Maggie, April, Ivette and those idiots, I stopped watching. I got in last year for $30, which was $10 a month or 33 cents a day, ;), but this time around it is $40, which is a little too much IMO. I'm still undecided as to if I will subscribe this year. A lot will have to do with which houseguests get selected and if the price stays the same or drops.

Banthaholic
07-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Possible spoiler Alert, don't read further if you don't want to know who's in the house...
Highlight below to see possible leaked names
George (Big Brother 1)
Marcellas (Big Brother 3)
Kaysar (Big Brother 6)
Howie (Big Brother 6)
Jase (Big Brother 5)
James (Big Brother 6)
Will (Big Brother 2)
Mike (Big Brother 2)
Janelle (Big Brother 6)
Alison (Big Brother 4)
Danielle (Big Brother 3)
Diane (Big Brother 5)
Nakomis (Big Brother 5)
Erika (Big Brother 4)

UKWildcat
07-05-2006, 09:21 PM
I will be very pleased if your list holds true Bantha as all 6 of the people that I voted for are on there. :)

I guess we will find out tomorrow eh? :thumbsup:

Banthaholic
07-05-2006, 11:09 PM
I'll be watching.

I really hope this is yhe list. Female-wise they vut off my most anooying two people, and player-wise it seems like they have some of the better past gamers. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

UKWildcat
07-05-2006, 11:21 PM
The only person from the list I really dislike and would want to go quickly would be Alison.

I forgot about Lisa, I was kinda hoping she would have got selected.

*trying not to spoil anything* ;)

That is a good group of people/players and they should definitely makeup a good season. Btw Bantha, where'd you get that list? Just curious. ;)

Banthaholic
07-06-2006, 12:08 AM
A Big Brother fan site that I've been watching the past few seasons. JokersUpdates.com It's got live updates from people that bought the feed, and for the most parts will give spoilers on nominees a few days in advance.

I warn you that if you dig around a bit you'll find who won first HOH

UKWildcat
07-06-2006, 12:15 AM
Ahhh yes. I remember Jokers. I would usually check out that site and Morty's, I believe it was, for the live feed updates. Good stuff!

pegger
07-06-2006, 08:15 AM
I know I'm late to the discussion - but I'm SOOO happy BB is back on!!!

I'm such an addict for this show (my wife got me hooked on during season 3).

If your list is true - I'm happy #6 is in the show.

I can't wait..!!!

sirlinksalot.net has a lot of good links to various BB sites. I never ordered the live web-cam, exactly because by the end of the season, the people annoy me too much. It's only fun to watch when people are all catty to each other.

Banthaholic
07-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Good first episode. I was happy with both nominees. Hopefully neither gets the veto so one of them will be guaranteed to go.

I think both started out gaming too hard. In past seasons they might have been able to manipulate people, but these are the best of what we've seen so far, and not as likely to fall for such nonsense.

pegger
07-06-2006, 09:02 PM
I agree - excellent start - good nominees. I think there is a great mix of personalities too. Should be a fun season

UKWildcat
07-06-2006, 11:39 PM
Yea, I'm glad Jase didn't fall for the "not agree on nominations so me and Janelle get put up" thing. And I was glad to see that come back and bite Danielle in the arse. I've never liked Alison so I couldn't have asked for anything else but for her to be put up against Danielle. That worked out beautifully.

I love that the BB6 people came back but I hate it that they all have targets on their back. Sure, it was to be expected. After this week I really hope they can survive and don't get picked off one-by-one. That would really suck and I'd lose interest in the show if that happens. I'd still watch of course. :yes:

I was really pleased with the house guests that were brought back in. The only one that I absolutely can not stand is Alison and hopefully we won't have to put up with her much longer. I was kinda surprised that Nakomis got voted back into the house. I had no idea she was so popular?. :confused: I was very glad to see my girls got voted in, Erika, Janelle and Diane. :love: I would have still liked to have seen Lisa get put back into the house. :( Very good crew though and they should make for an outstanding season.

I think I'm going to sign up for the free 3-day trial for the Live Feeds and see what happens. I got an email from Real saying that I could sign up at last years price, which was $29.99 when compared to $39.99 this year, which is pretty cool. I'm sure if I do the trial I'll end up just subscribing to the darn thing anyways. If anyone else is interested I can give you a promotional code that might get you in at $29.99 as well. Just shoot me a PM or something if interested.

pegger
07-07-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm a little surprised at how many BB6s are in - but looking at the past few seasons, I'm not oversly surprised - becuase they are all pretty likable people.

I can't believe that Alison thought Jase was dumb enough to put himself on the block.... I have to say that after Nikomis (who is gawd awful dull - I don't know HOW she made the top 4 votes for women, unless everyone voted for Janelle - and no one voted for the others) she is my least favorite person.

Strategy wise - I think it would be wise for Jase to align with the BB6 group and with James specifically (because I am sure James still has lingering feelings with the other 6ers) - but, of course, to keep it quiet. If the 6's make it far, he'll have an "in" with James, and those two could tear up the house.

I'm so excited!

OC47150
07-07-2006, 10:56 AM
I really didn't want to see Danielle, Allison or Mike (I'm not going to call him 'B') back in the house.

I really thought Lisa was going to cry when her name wasn't read.

Danielle played her cards waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too soon in the game. She may be the first to go.

I think Jase has matured since his last appearance. He wasn't too obnoxious last night, but it was only the first show.

And Jedi Howie's in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And if you were wondering, it was about 20 - 25 minutes into the show when Howie first mentioned 'boobies.'

Banthaholic
07-07-2006, 12:27 PM
I just enjoyed watching the look on Ivette's face when she wasn't picked for the fan choice, then seeing when she was snubed by the producers. I have a feeling some twist will allow one of those 6 into the house sometime.

I felt horrible for Cowboy, he looked like he was going to cry. I liked him, the majority of epople ont his show are wanna be actors that can't make it in hollywood hoping the show will propel a carear. Cowboy was just playing for his family, gotta love that.

Nakomis was a surprise too, she was a smart player. But for a house full of arguably decent looking people her and Chicken George must feel like outcasts.

OC47150
07-07-2006, 12:57 PM
BB has changed drastically since George participated, so I'm glad he was selected.

Yes, the look on Ivette's face was priceless. Her cocky attitude to the camera when she first walked out it did for me.

I think the six are sequestered somewhere and either one or all will get into the game before it's over.

UKWildcat
07-07-2006, 09:08 PM
I think the six are sequestered somewhere and either one or all will get into the game before it's over.
Interesting idea OC. And I wouldn't be surprised if you were correct.

Yea, both Cowboy and Lisa looked very sad by not getting voted/selected on going back into the house. I did feel sorry for them. But the look on Ivette's face and her not getting selected cheered me right up.

I'm surprised Danielle came out so strong. That was the complete opposite of how she played BB3, which she got runner up in. It looks like she would have stuck with the same strategy since it worked so well for her in BB3. :confused: Oh well, fine with me since I don't really care much for her. I'd still rather see Alison go first though.

And if you were wondering, it was about 20 - 25 minutes into the show when Howie first mentioned 'boobies.'
lol

:thumbsup:

Hellboy
07-08-2006, 12:49 AM
I agree the first episode was quite good. I was hoping Lisa, Cowboy and either Bunky or the "man troll" Dana would make the cut though. I really didn't want to see "chicken" George, Nakomis or Mike "boogie" make it into the house. I won't complain though because more than anything I was really dreading the possibility of Ivette returning so I was quite pleased to see her left out.

Jase still needs to tone down the makeup but I do agree he does seem to have matured a bit. It was nice to see him and Janelle put Alison and Danielle up for eviction. I don't particularly like either of them and it was appropriate that the two players who started to pit people against one another first got exposed.

I think this season has some great potential and even though there are quite a few houseguests that I like I'll be pulling for Jedi Howie all the way. :yes:

UKWildcat
07-08-2006, 01:24 AM
I was hoping Lisa, Cowboy and either Bunky or the "man troll" Dana would make the cut though.

Hey Hey Whoa Whoa Hey... You wanted to see "man troll" get put back into the house? Please explain! :confused: ;)

Jase still needs to tone down the makeup but I do agree he does seem to have matured a bit.

No kidding. At first I didn't want him back in the house but he seems to be a totally different player now. I know it is not even the end of the first week, but I hope he keeps it up.

I think this season has some great potential and even though there are quite a few houseguests that I like I'll be pulling for Jedi Howie all the way. :yes:

No doubt! Howie all the way!!!

Hellboy
07-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Hey Hey Whoa Whoa Hey... You wanted to see "man troll" get put back into the house? Please explain! :confused: ;)

lol haha . . I figured that might raise an eyebrow or two. It really isn't that I like her per se I just think her in your face personality would have ruffled some feathers in the house making for some interesting television. :grin:

UKWildcat
07-08-2006, 02:24 AM
lol haha . . I figured that might raise an eyebrow or two.

Ya damn right. lol

It really isn't that I like her per se I just think her in your face personality would have ruffled some feathers in the house making for some interesting television. :grin:

Uhh Huh.... Suuuurrrrrrre..... ;) :D

Banthaholic
07-10-2006, 12:00 PM
lol haha . . I figured that might raise an eyebrow or two. It really isn't that I like her per se I just think her in your face personality would have ruffled some feathers in the house making for some interesting television. :grin:
That's just wrong. My favorite all time Big Brother quote was about Dana though. Some might recall the older gentleman Jack who had this to say about Dana. "She has the sex appeal of a buzzards crotch"

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Overall, I was happy with the people who got in. Jase is a lot more normal now, whereas Will is about a hundred times more annoying. Mike wasn't in it as much but he also seems a little better.

Did anyone see the lightsaber in the glass case on the wall? There were a few cases, and I thought an MR saber was in one of them . . . maybe there were cases for each houseguest, or something?

I'm glad that Danielle's and Alison's plan came right back to bite them in the a**. God I hate Alison, she acts like she's in the seventh damn grade.

Hellboy
07-10-2006, 09:49 PM
That's just wrong. My favorite all time Big Brother quote was about Dana though. Some might recall the older gentleman Jack who had this to say about Dana. "She has the sex appeal of a buzzards crotch"

lol . . yeah I forgot about that comment, definitely one of the best lines in the history of the series, a true classic. :classic:

UKWildcat
07-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Can someone please fill me in on what happened tonight? Who won veto, the veto meeting, any important stuff I missed, etc. I had a meeting at work and my DVR messed up and didn't record it. Son of a ^!+@#!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Thanks in advance. :D

Banthaholic
07-11-2006, 10:59 PM
They had a twist where the 6 that take part in the veto is the 2 hoh, 2 nominees, and 2 randoms. This might prevent the veto strategy from past seasons.

Jase, Janelle, Kasar, George, Danielle & Allison competed. Janelle won, and opted not to use the power of veto. The competition was cool, they had to dig through remnants and objects form past seasons looking for veto symbols. First to find 6 won.

Allison is coming across as a big liar. Hope to see her go.

Chicken George has been funny as heck. Didn't know the guy but I'm starting to like him. Funny scene with Howie looking like we was stalking Will.

UKWildcat
07-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Thanks bantha!

Sounds like I missed a pretty good episode. :mad:

So is the house leaning towards getting rid of Alison or Danielle? or is it up in the air?

Banthaholic
07-11-2006, 11:28 PM
It's hard to tell from what they shoed. It looked like Allison might go, but then again they seem to edit these shows to make for surprises.

They did show Erika saying she wants Allison out, even Marcelles was torn between the two knowing Allison is a bigger long term threat.

UKWildcat
07-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Thanks again Bantha! I'd much rather see Alison go first but either way it's a win-win situation as I don't care for either of them.

I really hope one of the BB6 people wins HOH next week because I don't want to see any of them go so quick into the game and I think one of them will go if they don't win HOH. But at the same time, if they keep winning HOH they house will see them more as threats and will want them voted out even quicker. Kinda a win-lose situation. It'd be nice if they didn't have to win to not get voted out of the house. They need to align with some other people in the house b/c if they don't, I don't see any of them making it to the end. :(

OC47150
07-12-2006, 07:26 AM
UK, the BS was flowing heavily from Ali and Dani. Ali, in particular, hurt her case more than Dani.

Before last night's show, I was thinking Dani would go first, but now I think it will be Ali.

That was a nasty Veto competition, too. Ugh!!!

pegger
07-12-2006, 08:26 AM
They didn't tell you the funniest part -

They made a "ghetto slide" (ala Ivette) - and George "rode" Howie down the slide....

They showed a clip of Marcellas walking out of the house seeing it (and he says in the DR that it almost made him straight)...

George was pretty funny...

Ali was also calling Janelle "Busto"....

I think Ali out is the best move. Danielle can't win anything. where as Ali can.

OC47150
07-12-2006, 08:28 AM
The ghetto slide was good. But being the All-Star edition, you'd think CBS could cough up the big bucks for a real Slip 'n' Slide.

UKWildcat
07-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Cool. Thanks for the added info OC and pegger!

Since I missed last nights ep. I haven't had my Big Brother fix in almost a week. I can't wait til tomorrow night. :D

Hellboy
07-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Sucks you missed last might's episode UK. :( Everybody covered the important stuff and I'm sure there will be a recap at the beginning of the next episode that can adequatly catch you up.

I enjoyed watching Danielle and Alison try and weasel their way out of the hot seat. I also think Ali will get evicted and thats fine by me.

Howie's fascination :lipsrsealed: with Will was hilarious.

I still think George is an idiot but it was funny seeing him lay on Howie and get pushed down the slip-n-slide. If he lasts it will be because of dumb luck because he has no common sense when it comes to competing in the challenges.

Did anyone see the lightsaber in the glass case on the wall? There were a few cases, and I thought an MR saber was in one of them . . . maybe there were cases for each houseguest, or something?

I finally noticed the lightsaber in the case outside the Diary room. Hard to tell if it's sealed though. You'd think if it was open Howie would have already pulled it out, unless he hasn't noticed it yet. Which is possible considering the house is now large enough that George could get lost in it. :rolleyes:

UKWildcat
07-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Look at what I found. :thumbsup: There is a link from BB7s main web page to where you can watch full BB7 episodes (http://oaktree.www.cbs.com/innertube/index.php?cat=109976) online, for free. This means I'll get to watch Tuesdays ep that I missed before the show tonight!!! :D:D:D

OC47150
07-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Here's where I go to read reviews of the webcasts. Written by fans like ourselves.

http://www.sirlinksalot.net/survivor.html

It's pretty funny at times. You'd be suprised at the amount of stuff that does and doesn't make it to air.

Anyone else think Ali is gone tonight?

pegger
07-13-2006, 01:26 PM
Here's where I go to read reviews of the webcasts. Written by fans like ourselves.

http://www.sirlinksalot.net/survivor.html

It's pretty funny at times. You'd be suprised at the amount of stuff that does and doesn't make it to air.

I think she's gone too...

I like mediafiends.com too (it's one of the links) Pretty throrough, but with lots of spelling mistakes...

UKWildcat
07-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Yea, I think Ali will be going. If they keep Dani in the house they will also know that she will go after Marcellas b/c of the bad blood from BB3.

Btw, I'm watching Tuesdays ep right now from that website. :D

pegger
07-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Decent episode tonight. Nice to see Ali gone and Kayser win. Puts a HUGE target on the BB6 group tho - you think they could play it a little cool, eh?

Any early picks for who's nominated? I say Will and Nakomis.

Banthaholic
07-13-2006, 08:10 PM
I hope Nakomis goes home, she just is annoying. Judging by the voting tonight it loks like her & Diane aren't in the know on what's going on.

The line of the night goes to Marceles, when talking about Allison & Danielle saying "I'ts like chosing between ghonoria (sp) and the clap. funny stuff.

Kaaysar winnign was awesome, as was listening to Julie Chen screw up. Not a fan of her as host. She always tries to act like she's in with the house slang but ends up looking like a foof imo.

UKWildcat
07-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Decent episode tonight. Nice to see Ali gone and Kayser win. Puts a HUGE target on the BB6 group tho - you think they could play it a little cool, eh?

Yea, I thought it was a good episode.

No kidding. I was like, okay, lets not make it seem extremely obvious that you all are that close and happy for Kaysars win. I guess they figure that they are all targets anyways, so why not? Or they didn't figure at all.

Any early picks for who's nominated? I say Will and Nakomis.
I will say Will and his partner, Mike is it?

The line of the night goes to Marceles, when talking about Allison & Danielle saying "I'ts like chosing between ghonoria (sp) and the clap. funny stuff.
lol

as was listening to Julie Chen screw up. Not a fan of her as host. She always tries to act like she's in with the house slang but ends up looking like a foof imo.

Yea, Chen screws up atleast once every show and she screwed up big time tonight. She's terrible at her job and she needs to be replaced, although we know that will never happen. So I guess we will have to just make fun of her. Here is a great compilation of video clips of Julie Chen. Enjoy!

Chen Bot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDo7-4HbE80)

pegger
07-13-2006, 09:02 PM
I loved Nakomis' expression on her face too when Julie was saying she won...She was like "What the he**??"

Will and Boogie would be the smart choice. I rescind - I just want Nakomis gone - she's like watching paint dry...only uglier.

Marcellas was priceless too...

Banthaholic
07-13-2006, 11:21 PM
Nakomis has been a joke ever sonce she introduced herself on BB4. Me & my wife constantly quote her introduction line when seeing her.
"Hi, my name is Jennifer but you can call me Nakomis"

I remember at 1st we're like what a freak! "Hi my name is Bob but please call me Jumping Fox" Searching on the net for the meaning of Nakomis I found this, "Nokomis" is the name of a Native Indian Moon Princess while "Nakomis" is the name of a Native warrior

UKWildcat
07-13-2006, 11:30 PM
I just want Nakomis gone - she's like watching paint dry...only uglier.
:hurt:

I was never a fan of Nakomis either and I was shocked that "America" voted her into the house. That is still unbelievable :confused:. However, I don't think the best move would be to put her up just yet. I'd love to see her go, since I don't think she belongs there in the first place, but there are definitely others that need to go first.

Kaysar winning should make for a very interesting week though, seeing who comes to kiss his arse. We know Will won't be on that list and if he doesn't get nominated I will be speechless.

OC47150
07-14-2006, 06:15 AM
* I wish someone would knock that fake beauty queen grin off Ali's face. Always on the show, the girl is.

* It was nice to see her ego get a little deflated live on national TV.

* I'm surprised no one commented about Marcelles's comment on who to vote off. It's like voting for the clapp or gonorrhea! That rates up there with the buzzard's crotch comment!!

* Howie practicing his lightsaber skills and making the noises, too.

* Uh, Julie, just read the prompter.

* Even though Jules screwed up, she did ask a couple of hard-hitting questions to Ali. That was a switch.

UKWildcat
07-14-2006, 09:42 AM
* I'm surprised no one commented about Marcelles's comment on who to vote off. It's like voting for the clapp or gonorrhea! That rates up there with the buzzard's crotch comment!!
That was an excellent comment lol... but someone mentioned it... ahh, here it is.

* Even though Jules screwed up, she did ask a couple of hard-hitting questions to Ali. That was a switch.

True.

Oh yea, what was up with Alisons new boyfriend? The Dr? lol

Banthaholic
07-14-2006, 10:30 AM
Howie about Nakomis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0TRGCSqmtM&mode=related&search=

OC47150
07-14-2006, 01:47 PM
You have to read this interview. It's so full of crap!

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1214637_3_0_,00.html

Banthaholic
07-14-2006, 02:48 PM
You have to read this interview. It's so full of crap!

http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,1214637_3_0_,00.html
The more she opens her mouth, the more glad I am that she is gone. She thinks that she's the greatest thing ever, and truth being there were more reasons that they got rid of her than her game. I couldn't imagine spenign weeks in a closed house with someone like her.

Her boyfriend looked like a fool last night. Me & my wife were like wow is he not seeing the whole picture. He might want to watch BB4 and find out what she will do to get her way.

OC47150
07-14-2006, 03:11 PM
I read in one of the web cast reports that Alison hid in a giant urn to eavedrop on the others.

My sister asked, did her boyfriend get paid to say those good things about her?

pegger
07-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Yeah - my wife said that her getting voted out was the best thing for her relationship... and I agree. i'm just glad she's gone.

That link OC was FUNNY (the video). Nakomis just annoys me to no end.

I hope Howie "bustos" her rear! that would be fun to watch,

Hellboy
07-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Wow it only took one week for me to be reminded why the Thursday episode is by far my least favorite of the week. CBS should be embarrased for not investing in the new Chen-Bot firmware. :o

UKWildcat
07-16-2006, 11:01 PM
Great ep. tonight but....

ARGHHH!!!! Kaysar!!!!!! :mad: And I though he would have learned something from BB6 when he gave HOH to that b!+@# Jennifer which ultimately lead to his demise.

I really hope his nominations don't come back and bite him in the arse but I know they will. He was stupid not to put up Will and Bunky or Will and Nakmois. I guess he is too trusting and too much of a nice guy. Hopefully there is a plan to veto Diane and put Will up in her place. If not, I've lost all hope for the BB6 aliance. I know Will and Bunky won't keep their word on not putting up a BB6 person. If they do keep their word then they are even more stupid. Bad move Kaysar, unless there is something we don't know! :upset:

First Food Comp. turned out to be an interesting one. Now I bet all of the houseguests are praying for PB&J. lol

Howie teaching George about the Force and becoming a Jedi was great. Speaking of Howie, I can't stand the way Will talks down to him and makes fun of him. It is really getting on my nerves. Will needs to depart from this house much sooner, rather than later.

Btw, where the heck did that pooltable come from? and are there no animals/reptiles/fish to take care of this season? :confused:

Banthaholic
07-17-2006, 12:12 AM
I know what your saying. Either way, it could come back to bite Kasar. Nakomis was 1 answer away from being HOH, and she would easily have put up two of the S6 players, no questions asked. If she wins a future one, I'd expect the same.

Now as for Will & boy wonder. If they were put up this week whoever is left would be out to get S6 as would Diane & Nakomis. Maybe by not putting up will they might get a freebee, might not, but at least there is a slight chance while Nakomis/Diane would def put them up. Though will/boogie aren't ones to trust in the house, so who knows.

IMO as long as Will stays in the house it's better for everyone right now, because no matter what alliance you are on you'll want him out of the house at some point, so to get him out now might be a waste of the hoh reign.

The Howie/ George segment was funny. I'm really getting a kick out of George.

Funny how the show began with recaps, and they edited Julie proclaiming Nakomis the winner.

That slop looks digusting! I'd be going on a fast.

OC47150
07-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Ah, vanity, thy name is Dr. Will!!

Nominating Nakomis was a smart, strategic move. She's one of the smartest players. She's not thinking about happens next week or in two weeks, but a month or more.

As much as I detest Dr. Will and Mike, letting them sweat it out for another week isn't too bad.

Hasn't George seen a SW movie?

pegger
07-17-2006, 07:01 AM
I think it was a B move....

Nak is smart - and does need to go - but putting her up agianst Diane??? For what? You're not calling out an alliance, and you are not targetting a strong alliance...

I'm not sure how this is going to stir the house (like Kayser wants)

The "cool kids" will have to pick between Nak and Diane - they will pick Nakomis to stay...so unless BB6 can make Diane believe that - then win veto - save Diane and put up Will - to split the Nakomis/Will alliance - I can't see this working out in the end.

Of course - I don't believe for a second that Kayser is going to win this.

Howie giving Jedi lessons to George was funny.

I also loved George sounding like the emperor (I am strong with the Force)

UKWildcat
07-18-2006, 09:33 AM
Nak is smart - and does need to go - but putting her up agianst Diane??? For what? You're not calling out an alliance, and you are not targetting a strong alliance...
Exactly!!!

I'm not sure how this is going to stir the house (like Kayser wants)
Right again!

I still don't understand Kaysar not nominating Will along with Nakomis. If he had done so and someone got the veto and used it, he could put up Bunky in whoevers place. Then you, the BB6 crew, have a chance to breakup the strongest alliane in the house next to yours. DUH!

I hate to say it but I hope Will or Bunky or someone gets HOH next and puts Kaysar up, because you know they would. Maybe then the lightbulb in Kaysars head will light up. And you're right Pegger, I don't think Kaysar is going to win this either.

If the nominations stand as they are then I hope Diane doesn't get voted out although they will probably keep Nakomis as she can "stir the house" more than Diane probably could.

We have Veto tonight which could be really interesting and shake things up a bit if someone were to use it.

pegger
07-19-2006, 05:59 AM
Well - the show didn't really capture the feed reports....

I was expecting much more....chaos... I did think it was amusing that the BB6'ers hated Kaysar's nominations...

and George - LEARN TO FREAKING PRONOUNCE KAY-SAR.....

I am surprised that they showed Boogie licking the whip cream of Erika's thighs.

Kaysar calling out Will in front of everyone at the end of the night was good strategy too. I rather enjoyed watching that.

OC47150
07-19-2006, 07:22 AM
There was a point last night that I was questioning Kaysar's nominations but I still think it was the right choice. Nakomis is one of the strongest players in the house.

Will is just stirring the point. Is he a threat? No. He's never won HOH or Veto. He does get other people to do his dirty work.

And Kaysar calling Will out in front of the others was a great moment.

pegger
07-19-2006, 07:51 AM
In a way the nominations were good - in that Will and Boogie are huge targets - and by leaving them in the house, it forces the floaters to take sides...hopefully strengthening the BB6 alliance - and Kayser calling Will out in front of all the floaters put Will in the bad light - showing what a manipulator he really is.

In terms of alliances the 4 BB6ers have Marcellas and Erika.

The Chill town Will and Boogie has Jase, and whoever survives tomorrow.

Chicken George and Danielle are the unknowns. Danielle learned her lesson week one, and is now hiding from everyone. She won't make waves (and therefore won't win HoH or Veto - so expect nothing from her). CG, as much I find the guy funny, is out of his league. He'll float till they boot him. (probably in the next couple of weeks)

I think Kaysar is planning the better the enemies that you know, than the ones that you don't type game.... He knows Will and Boogie are after them - so he's not worried about them. It's the "floaters" that he is worried about.

Best thing for BB6 is to get rid of Nakomis. Best thing for CT is to keep her. But I get the feeling that they (bb6) will keep Nak, and get rid of Diane.

UKWildcat
07-19-2006, 09:25 AM
In terms of alliances the 4 BB6ers have Marcellas and Erika.
It would appear so, but we dont' know for sure. I remember Erika saying how she would like to align with S6 but eventually she would be the odd person out. I'm not sure where Marcellas stands, he is hanging with S6 a lot though. Right now Marcellas is playing a smart game and is not a target w/ the exception of Danielle who we know won't do anything for a while. Right now I'm hoping Marcellas wins this thing, yup, I said it. :D

He knows Will and Boogie are after them - so he's not worried about them. It's the "floaters" that he is worried about.

Which makes no sense to me and someone brought that up last night. Janelle maybe? Why not kick someone out of the house that you KNOW is coming after you and keep in a possible floater that you have a good chance of telling what to do, how to vote and maybe get on your side? And why not include the other members of your alliance in such a deal? Sure Kaysar may be safe for another week, but none of his teammates are. And evidentally there is an agreement in the house, thanks to Will, that if someone from BB6 doesn't win HOH, then two of them gets nominated and 1 is going to go. Suck on that Kaysar!

I did like how the other S6 crew questioned Kaysars nominations and how he made a deal to save himself for another week but left them out. Atleast they aren't as stupid and acknowledged his crappy move.

I did like how Kaysar called Will out though. That is the only thing he has done to impress me so far.

Sorry if I seem hostile, I just don't approve is all. :D

Should someone from S6 not win HOH next week I would like to Kaysar get nominated. That would be awesome if Will or Boogie put him up too. :thumbsup: What would be even sweeter is if one of the S6 people won and put up Kaysar. lol

Best thing for BB6 is to get rid of Nakomis. Best thing for CT is to keep her. But I get the feeling that they (bb6) will keep Nak, and get rid of Diane.

I hope Diane stays of course. :cry:

pegger
07-19-2006, 09:36 AM
Don't get me wrong - I think Kaysar made a stupid move by not getting rid of Will or Boogie. I am just trying to figure what he was thinking. I think this will blow up in his face (according to some of the other sites it's not pretty right now)

In fact, this may have been the "Marcellas" of the game....

Banthaholic
07-19-2006, 10:14 AM
In a way the nominations were good - in that Will and Boogie are huge targets - and by leaving them in the house, it forces the floaters to take sides...hopefully strengthening the BB6 alliance - and Kayser calling Will out in front of all the floaters put Will in the bad light - showing what a manipulator he really is.

A agree with you there. As long as Will is in the house he will be a target. everyone want to be the one who got him out, but there is no rush right now. Nobody wants to let him make it to the end. Nakomis on the other hand (being a floater) could blend in. While alliance A shoots for alliance B someone like her can chose to sit back flip sides and do what is best for her.

If it would work out where all of the straglers were gone and it ended up being S6 vs. Will/Mike/Jase/Diane it would be awesome. It seems like mostly Every reality show the best players get stupid and target each other back and forth till we're left with floaters, and people that shouldn't even had been on the show. Then the floater wins because people think wow I can't believe they made it this far (I can, they usually take no risks which minimalizes the amount of people you tick off which translates to votes in the end). As good looking as Lisa from BB3 was she never should have beat Danielle in terms of the game, people just voted personal.

UKWildcat
07-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Yea I can kinda see what you guys are talking about, I guess. lol

I just need to let it go, what's done is done.

UKWildcat
07-21-2006, 12:01 PM
As you all know, I'm glad Diane didn't get voted out. I did feel sorry for Nakomis though. She kinda got shafted... and an 8-2 vote? I was shocked it was so one sided. :eek:

It would appear that BB6 is unstoppable. I was kinda relieved to see James win HOH and I'm very curious to see what he does. At the same time I was wanting a non-BB6 person to win to see how they would shake things up.

Any predictions on who James will Nominate?

Btw, how many times did Chen mess up last night? I lost count. :crazed: lol

OC47150
07-21-2006, 12:14 PM
James is an interesting character. He's is own man. He will do what's best for James, and that will be nominating Will and Mike, although the rest of S6 may not agree with it.

I hope everyone in the house is smart enough to realize that Will shouldn't win the money twice. Please?!?

pegger
07-21-2006, 12:52 PM
James is the guy I hope wins it. I really like him....and I don't think he's going to be stupid.

Having said that - he'll probably put up George and ...I don't know...someone else as a useless pawn. He's also on the "get rid of the floaters" kick.

Banthaholic
07-21-2006, 01:30 PM
Getting rid of George would be a mistake. George will not win a head of household, or a veto competition. In competitions he's not a physical threat, don't think he's good at endurance challenges, and intellectually there are better in the house.

You want to leave a guy like him you know you can beat so your side keeps maintaining HOH. Sure he's a floater, but his vote means null if you keep winning HOH. Now leaving in competitors that are tough at challenges, and you might just have someone else win HOH and then put you up.

His best option Will/Boogie or Jase/Diane. Boogie could be a physical challenge, Will an intellectual one. Jase/Diane both have shown they can win any type of challenge in the past, and might be the biggest threats for bb6,

Though who or whom James has a secret alliance with might determine who he nominates.

pegger
07-21-2006, 01:47 PM
I don't disagree with you - but I think this is their thinking:

LATER in the game, when you put someone up agaisnt someone like George, the threat is gone, and the floater makes it to the end. If you get rid of those weaker players now, and only have strong players at the end, you have a better chance of staying around to the end, because the person you are sitting next too is also a strong player.

Hellboy
07-21-2006, 06:50 PM
I didn't really care who stayed in the house out of Nakomis or Diane. I kind of figured Nakomis was going but when the Mr. and Mrs. Smith angle was revealed I shifted to Diane, so I was a bit surprised by the 8-2 vote. I found it pretty interesting that Will and Mike's votes weren't the same.

I wasn't surprised to see James win last night. I liked him last season and I wouldn't mind seeing him win this thing either, especially if Howie gets evicted. I respect how he plays the game and IMO he is the most dangerous person in the house.

Any predictions on who James will Nominate?

I think James will put up Erika and George. IMO that would be his best chance at not getting nominated next week should BB6 not maintain HOH. I think the other two alliances will most likely gun for either Janelle or Kayser before worrying about him.

Btw, how many times did Chen mess up last night? I lost count. :crazed: lol

I bet she can't do a single episode this season without messing up.

UKWildcat
07-21-2006, 07:43 PM
I kind of figured Nakomis was going but when the Mr. and Mrs. Smith angle was revealed I shifted to Diane

Ohhh yea. I completely forgot about the Mr. and Mrs. Smith thing. It's probably just the editing but I could see them working together for sure. What do you all think?

I bet she can't do a single episode this season without messing up.

I will not take that bet sir.

pegger
07-22-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey - UK - what's the rules on this thread? Spoiler free? i figured since you started the thread, you should make the rules. Or should we start a spoiler thread for those of us that are such junkies we read the updates during office hours?

UKWildcat
07-22-2006, 11:10 AM
I would prefer no spoilers since I'm not reading the updates and not watching the live feeds this year. You can always post spoilers in this thread but make the color of the font white and the font size of 1 or 2. That way nothing will get spoiled for me or anyone else and we will know what not to read. But then again, you could always start a different thread... or just wait until the episode airs and dish out the dirt. :D lol

Again, I don't mind if you use this thread at all and I would actually recommend it (I would just like for the spoiler to be hidden). That way I could easily go back through this thread and read what you all had written w/o the chance of something else getting spoiled as it would in a different thread. Whatever you all decide is fine with me though. Just keep me informed either way. :thumbsup:

Thanks

OC47150
07-24-2006, 09:24 AM
So Will got his wish and he's nominated. Now nine people can vote this week. Are they smart enough to vote him out now or George the pawn?

I hope the houseguests are smart enough vote Will out. I don't think he has a chance of winning the money twice.

There's nine HGs eligible to vote this week. Let's see...Janelle, Howie and Kaysar are against Will. I think Danielle and Marcelles would vote against him, too.

George has one vote against him, and it's Mike.

Diane and Jase are unknowns.

UKWildcat
07-24-2006, 11:24 AM
I liked last nights food competition. Nice to see that the houseguests don't have to eat slop all week.

If the nominations stand (still have veto comp) I think the right move would be to go ahead and get Will out of the house.

I think Jase would probably vote to keep Will since he's been hanging more around "The Cool Kid Club" than the S6 crew. No idea about Diane.

This should be a very interesting Veto competition. I don't think George has a chance to win but Will might. If Will wins will he take himself off? He would be stupid not to, but I can see him not doing so.

OC47150
07-24-2006, 11:59 AM
Will's track record with winning competitions isn't the strongest.

I could see James winning it. He is the Veto King.

Banthaholic
07-24-2006, 12:50 PM
I agree with UK on spoiler info. I'm actually going to try to not know things in advance this season in terms of who's being nominated and who won pov. So I will only visit BB pages from tues-fri to avoid that stuff.

In terms of James nominees. I'm not sure how it'll go down. If he doesn't get Chicken George out, George might not be able to be swayed along BB6 any longer. CG seemed to take it hard. I think Jase/Diane would have been better. Either way you get a stronger challenger out of future competitions. And BB is all about maintaining HOH through winning competitions. So in those terms both of thse nominees don't help BB6 in terms of continuing to get HOH

OC47150
07-24-2006, 01:13 PM
I've stopped myself from reading too many spoilers this summer, or I've done a better job of it this year than previous years. It's made it more interesting.

I won't post spoilers without asking for permission first.

UKWildcat
07-24-2006, 09:12 PM
I won't post spoilers without asking for permission first.
You had better! :whip:

lol

UKWildcat
07-25-2006, 08:37 PM
WOW.... What an episode!!!

That was probably the best POV Ceremonial speech (by Will) that I have ever heard. I'm really starting to wonder if Will doesn't want to be in the house or if he is just playing one crazy a55 game. Either way, no matter if he truly wants out or not, Jase will be going home on Thursday. lol

What a crazy game. :crazed:

Banthaholic
07-25-2006, 09:28 PM
What an episode.

First whata mistake by Kaysar, giving away competing for the POV next week is not smart, if he goes up, he's gone.

George, wow I was really feeling for the guy and am glad he pulled it off. His speech also was something else, and his talk with Howie what a guy. I wonder if he'll stop cooking now for the rest of the house that he can't eat anything.

Will's speach was also good. He's entertaining. I hope he lasts longer than Boogie, that guy annoys me,

James might have hurt his chance of winning the game this week. First he upset George and George will stay, so if he wins he might seek revenge (eating slop each and every day might do it to a man). Next he got busted by other BB6 members with the fact that he gave Jase his word that they had a non-back door thing (even though he betrayed it, his truct was an issue last season, and might have been stirrred), Lastly he's the veto-king. You don't want to leave his near the end, he's good at competitions, and can get himself off of the hook. Might lead to others wnating to try to start ousting him early incase he does win a bunch of POV's again.

UKWildcat
07-25-2006, 09:39 PM
First whata mistake by Kaysar, giving away competing for the POV next week is not smart, if he goes up, he's gone.
Yea, although you have to hand it to the guy. He made it to the end of the Veto. I didn't think he was going to shave his head, but the man did. He knew George was going to put all 60 days for eating the Slop and I don't blame him doing what he did. I'm surprised he went as far as he did, gave up the veto, shaved his head. I think that should have been James, the HOH, taking one for the team and not Kaysar.

I respect Kaysar for what he did. I hope it doesn't come back and get him next week either. With how things are going it is Howies turn for HOH anyways.lol

George, wow I was really feeling for the guy and am glad he pulled it off. His speech also was something else, and his talk with Howie what a guy. I wonder if he'll stop cooking now for the rest of the house that he can't eat anything.
Yea. Georges speech was good too. Very emotional. I know it struck a cord with both Jedi Howie and Marcellas. George is a good guy and I hope he stays true to his word and really starts PLAYING the game.

OC47150
07-26-2006, 06:12 AM
You're right, guys: what an episode!

Even though Jase made a true *** of himself with this temper tantrum (does Jasey feel better now???) I think Will's speech will do him in. I think the evil doctor ******** off too many. He wants to go home, he will go home.

George's talk with Jedi Howie struck a nerve with the big lug. I think Howie will start playing a little differently. Or I least hope so.

It was fun to see James's plan crumble around him.

As much as I love George, I don't think he'll be eating slop for 60 days. He saved himself for a week or two, but not for 60 days.

pegger
07-26-2006, 06:49 AM
After that speech, I really don't like Will. I feel even worse for Jase, because he does want to play, and he's getting screwed.

The smart move for the "floaters" would be to get rid of Will now, and keep Jase - atleast he won't throw every competition.

Great episode tho. I love it when Jase blows up....although he kills himself every time.

UKWildcat
07-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Yea, I hope they get rid of Will. Might as well. He insulted the entire house and it seems obvious that he doesn't want to be there. Throwing the competitions would suck too, for the houseguests anyways. It would probably make for some interesting stuff for us to watch though. heh heh

I still have a feeling Jase will be the one leaving tomorrow.

I love it when Jase blows up....although he kills himself every time.
Poor Marcellas. :cry: lol

The live episode tomorrow should be a good one.

Hellboy
07-27-2006, 12:19 AM
I actually find Will to be very entertaining and hope he sticks around but I don't want him to win the whole thing. I definitely wouldn't take any of his threats seriously. He's just being outrageous in an attempt to make the entire house dislike him. If he succeeds he could pull off what he did in season 2 where everyone wants him gone but his eviction keeps getting pushed back because nobody considers him priority. Jase on the other hand is a wildcard and because of that I think he'll get evicted next.

George is a nice guy but IMO that POV was designed for him to win. I totally understand why James was so frustrated when it ended. If it consisted of anything involving skill to complete a task he wouldn't have had a chance. He knew he was gone if he didn't stay until the end of the competition so thats exactly what he did. Nobody but Will was in that position and we know that wasn't in his gameplan so it was an easy win for the most desperate player.

OC47150
07-27-2006, 06:12 AM
Anyone else think tonight's vote will be a blow out?

I have my fingers crossed that it will be Will, but if Jase is voted out, I won't be surprised.

pegger
07-27-2006, 06:17 AM
Welll - spoilers....

supposedly there has been a lot of flipping in the house - going back and forth between Will and Jase - and from both sides.

Spoilers over...

I hope Will goes. i enjoy watching him - I love Howie acting all queer on him, it's hilarious...but I just really feel for Jase to be punked out again.

OC47150
07-27-2006, 06:41 AM
I'd like to see Jase's game in another month. I think he could do some serious damage in the house.

Banthaholic
07-27-2006, 08:51 PM
Sucked to see Jase get blown out.

Nice to see Janeele as HOH again. It'll be interesting to see if George abd Will go up again. Or maybe time for Boogie and Will to go up. If it were up to me I'd put Danielle & Diane. Both are big gamers and have no real loyalties at the moment so could swing depending on whos in charge.

UKWildcat
07-27-2006, 08:54 PM
George is a nice guy but IMO that POV was designed for him to win. I totally understand why James was so frustrated when it ended. If it consisted of anything involving skill to complete a task he wouldn't have had a chance. He knew he was gone if he didn't stay until the end of the competition so thats exactly what he did. Nobody but Will was in that position and we know that wasn't in his gameplan so it was an easy win for the most desperate player.
No kidding man... no kidding.

I'd like to see Jase's game in another month. I think he could do some serious damage in the house.
I would have too, but I guess we will never know... Unless they were to bring someone back to the house.:D

BB6 is unstoppable, eh?

UKWildcat
07-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Sucked to see Jase get blown out.
Yea, I felt sorry for him. He got shafted.

Nice to see Janeele as HOH again. It'll be interesting to see if George abd Will go up again. Or maybe time for Boogie and Will to go up. If it were up to me I'd put Danielle & Diane. Both are big gamers and have no real loyalties at the moment so could swing depending on whos in charge.

No telling what is going to happen. I think Janelle has a pretty tough decision on who to put up and who knows what she'll do.

Should be another interesting week. :yes:

OC47150
07-28-2006, 06:08 AM
To quote Indy Jones from Raiders: "Fools."

They had a chance to get rid of Will but nooooooo!

And today's secret words, boys and girls, is Mr. Fart.

pegger
07-28-2006, 06:42 AM
I was very disappointed to see Jase go the way he did. I loved his comment to Julie tho - I hope I go and sit on a beach for a couple of weeks, then come back...and Julie didn't even comment!!!!

Anyone see Will swear when Janelle won??

I havre to admit - I'm getting tired of BB6 winning the HoH - i want to see some change in the house. BB6 is unstoppable at this point..it makes the show a little dull...

OC47150
07-28-2006, 06:51 AM
I wondered what was beeped out. Judging from his body language, I thought the cursing came from Marcelles.

And since we're on the topic (sorry, this is a week late) but did anyone find it odd last week that Nakomis didn't get a final farewell video. Something happened between the time Nakomis left the house and the time her interview with Julie started, because the inside of the house was shown for a longer time than usual.

And did Chen invent a new word last night, showmance? A show romance.

Banthaholic
07-28-2006, 08:53 AM
And since we're on the topic (sorry, this is a week late) but did anyone find it odd last week that Nakomis didn't get a final farewell video. Something happened between the time Nakomis left the house and the time her interview with Julie started, because the inside of the house was shown for a longer time than usual.

I just assumed Julie forgot. She is a horrible host.

And did Chen invent a new word last night, showmance? A show romance.
A few of the players have been throwing the term around this season so far. I think Julie caught wind of it and is using it to sound hip. She does this every year by using house 'lingo' but ends up looking as good as Alec Trabek doing his horrible accents.

OC47150
07-28-2006, 09:13 AM
Julie isn't a hard-hitting journalist, but when you're husband is the prez of CBS, you can get away with it. :yes:

I hadn't heard the 'showmance' word before last night.

UKWildcat
07-28-2006, 11:15 AM
I havre to admit - I'm getting tired of BB6 winning the HoH - i want to see some change in the house. BB6 is unstoppable at this point..it makes the show a little dull...
Yea, I was kinda hoping someone else was going to win HOH to shake things up a bit. It would have been an interesting week had Marcellas won HOH. I'm kinda glad he didn't though because that would have made him more of a target.

I didn't notice that. Hmmm... wonder what the deal was?

I just assumed Julie forgot. She is a horrible host.
Agreed. But I applaud her efforts in trying to get Jase to talk about the Mr. and Mrs. Smith aliance. I was really hoping to get a straight answer from Jase but oh well.

Btw, Did anyone else know that Danielle and Jase were sooo close? From the editing and what aired on the show, I had no idea. :confused:

OC47150
07-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Regarding the Mr. and Mrs. Smith theory:

On Survivor, the contestants are forbidden to talking to each other before arriving at their respective camps. I guess the BB HGs can speak to each other before going into the house??

Hellboy
07-28-2006, 09:22 PM
Btw, Did anyone else know that Danielle and Jase were sooo close? From the editing and what aired on the show, I had no idea. :confused:

Yeah I thought the same thing. Strange :confused:

As far as Jase leaving I won't miss him. He can complain all he wants about getting "backdoored" by James but he had his chance to stay safe in the game during the POV competition and didn't take it.

I'm guessing Janelle will put up Diane and Mike Boogie this week.

Banthaholic
07-30-2006, 07:16 PM
It was decent episode tonight.

James is iriitating me. He whines that chill town is a threat and they need to get rid of them now, but last week he had an opportunity to throw up Mike against Will and chose Jase instead.

Boogie is a decent nominee as is Erica. She has been laying low and could be a possible threat. It'll be interesting to see how things play out and who the tagrte will end up on.

pegger
07-30-2006, 07:22 PM
Will is entertaining to watch. I love that Janelle is playing him - and he thinks it's the other way around....

George's expression was priceless too... (when he got his key)

I think Erika was a poor choice. Why open that can of worms, when Erika is more with them than against them.

Well - looking forward to Tuesday. Should be very interesting...

UKWildcat
07-30-2006, 07:29 PM
I thought it was a decent episode too although I didn't like the Food Competition at all.

James is iriitating me. He whines that chill town is a threat and they need to get rid of them now, but last week he had an opportunity to throw up Mike against Will and chose Jase instead.
No $#|+!!!

If the floaters wanted to, they could get rid of Boogie. All they would have to do is get Kaysar to vote out Boogie and keep Erika, which has a pretty good chance of happening since they are kinda close. It should be an interesting week indeed.

Btw, that Will is something else. I can't stand him, but boy can he play the game! :yes:

OC47150
07-31-2006, 06:22 AM

We said the exact same thing at home. James could've changed the game last week but didn't. Why not?

I want my corn and eat it, too, Howie. :yes:

Banthaholic
07-31-2006, 10:30 AM
I want my corn and eat it, too, Howie. :yes:
That's the line. I laughed my arse off last night at that one, and was trying to remeber what the line was since then. Only Howie...

OC47150
07-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Howie better hope his good looks don't fade too quickly.

pegger
07-31-2006, 12:18 PM
That IS the best line of the season so far....

UKWildcat
07-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Agreed. lol Like Bantha said... "Only Howie..."

OC47150
08-01-2006, 07:21 AM
A sleep-deprived Veto challenge. Now that's gonna be good!!!

pegger
08-01-2006, 07:05 PM
OK... I thought Janelle was MUCH smarter than that!

she has now - peed off her alliance. and ditto for the floaters.

James has shown how smart he is (and how much last season hurt) and has jumped ship.

I think Janelle just pulled the Marcellas of the season.

oh - and i LOVE the Boogie/Will mock telephone calls. Those are too funny.

Banthaholic
08-01-2006, 08:18 PM
James would have to be an idiot to back-door Janelle. It might get her out, but the very next week he'd be out the door. He needs to channel his rage and not get emotional on it, Man Troll Dana did this to herself. He amuses me because he gets mad at Janelle for what he thinks is having a side alliance yet it's ok for him to have one with Danielle and I believe Diane. As much as I like Diane she is a smart one to leave the house. She's a physical threat, and from past interviews she seems to want Janelle out.

Will & Boogie continue to amaze me. They really are fun to watch and see their gamesmanship. I just don't see them both as a alliance threat, I see the floaters as more of threats. Chill town you can trust to not-trust. The ones that smile to your face and plot behind your back now that's another story.

UKWildcat
08-01-2006, 09:10 PM
He amuses me because he gets mad at Janelle for what he thinks is having a side alliance yet it's ok for him to have one with Danielle and I believe Diane.
I don't think that's it at all. He was told last week that if he put up Jase and they voted Jase out then the next time S6 won HOH, they would nominate and remove Will or Boogie from the house. Obviously, Janelle went against that, so James is pi$ssed, and I don't blame him. If he had known Janelle was going to screw him and S6 and go back on her word, I'm sure he would have taken different actions last week when he was HOH to benefit James and what was best for him and not the alliance. Janelle is doing what Janelle wants to do to better her position in the game, which is understandable, but at the same time, you don't want to pi$$ off and go against your word what your alliance wants. Janelle just screwed herself. Will and Boogie are after her, whether she wants to accept that or not, and now all the floaters are after her. I'll put money on Janelle being the first S6 person to get the boot. Any takers?

Anyways, heh heh. I thought the veto competition was pretty good. And Boogie getting 10 stitches in his foot was a bonus. I felt bad for George not winning the Luxury comp. He needed it more than anyone. Will and that candy was pretty funny.

It seemed like the floaters finally realized that they are just going to be picked off one by one each week. There are still four of them, plus James, so if they unite, they will have the numbers and they could really do some damage in that house.

It was a really good episode tonight and this season is really starting to heat up. It will be very interesting come HOH time. I hope James wins it. I will pee my pants if he does.:D

pegger
08-01-2006, 09:14 PM
But James doesn't have to put her up. He's going to secure himself with the floaters and chill town, because everyone will be gunning for Janelle now.

The danger NOW is the floaters know that S6 plans to get rid of all of them. That will force the floaters to align against S6. so, given that James has now told Danielle that he is sick of Janelle, James has secured his spot. If a floater wins, and puts up S6 people, if won't include James - he's jumped ship... If S6 wins - he's safe... if he wins, he puts up Chill Town. If chill town wins - I think they will go after Kayser and Janelle too.

I think James is sitting pretty right now....

UKWildcat
08-01-2006, 09:19 PM
But James doesn't have to put her up. He's going to secure himself with the floaters and chill town, because everyone will be gunning for Janelle now.
Yup, he doesn't have to and he probably won't. If he won I think he will put up Will and Boogie. If either of them are veto'ed, then he would put Janelle up.

The danger NOW is the floaters know that S6 plans to get rid of all of them. That will force the floaters to align against S6. so, given that James has now told Danielle that he is sick of Janelle, James has secured his spot. If a floater wins, and puts up S6 people, if won't include James - he's jumped ship... If S6 wins - he's safe... if he wins, he puts up Chill Town. If chill town wins - I think they will go after Kayser and Janelle too.

I think James is sitting pretty right now....
Yes Sir!!! :yes:

pegger
08-01-2006, 09:21 PM
I wish I could apply for this show.....

UKWildcat
08-01-2006, 09:33 PM
I wish I could apply for this show.....
No kidding pegger. I think I would do pretty well in the BB house. I'm sure if we were both in there, we'd run shop. :thumbsup:

I think my brother and I could tear up some Amazing Race. Survivor? No way. Love to watch the show, but I couldn't be on it.

OC47150
08-02-2006, 05:58 AM
An open letter to James:

Hey, putz! If you're so threatened by Chilltown, why didn't you nominate them both when you were HOH? You made a pact with the devil himself, so live with that decision and the consequences and quit your bellyaching!!

Signed, OC

Okay, I feel better now.:thumbsup:

So it's between a princess and a hick to be evicted this week.

Yes, the S6, including James, has a target on their backs; Janelle's target is just a little bit bigger.

The sleep deprivation was good. Some of the messages were good. Some just plain weird.

UKWildcat
08-02-2006, 08:14 AM
The sleep deprivation was good. Some of the messages were good. Some just plain weird.

I laughed pretty hard when Marcellas was commenting on the messages and said something like, "Those are two grown people. They took the time out of their day to record that."

lol

OC47150
08-02-2006, 09:28 AM
I think it was Howie who called Marcellas 'Marcy' last night. That was funny!!:thumbsup:

The wake-up call with the message that your alliance is falling apart because you fell asleep was good.

pegger
08-02-2006, 09:57 AM
I liked the one that was talking about food....

I also like the one about "get up - they are talking about you in the Kitchen"

pegger
08-03-2006, 10:02 AM
So...the scuttlebutt is that the eviction vote will be live tonight guys....

It's been a very interesting week in the house... spoilers in white...

So...James is p'o-ed and is dumping the S6 group, and heading over to Chill Town, or as now called the Fantastic Four... I think Erika stands a good chance of going out the door, and mostly just to throw in Janelle's face that she is target #1 for everyone. I think she really messed up with her replacement nomination. It should be a very interesting show tonight!!!

Spoilers over...

Can't wait for the show tonight!!!

UKWildcat
08-03-2006, 10:07 AM
I think Diane will be leaving us tonight although I prefer her to stay in the house because I think that she could do more damage than Erika, even though both of them have done absolutely nothing so far. I will be sad to see either of them go though.

Let's hope a non-BB6 person (except for James) wins this week!!! :yes:

pegger
08-03-2006, 10:09 AM
I think Diane will be leaving us tonight although I prefer her to stay in the house because I think that she could do more damage than Erika, even though both of them have done absolutely nothing so far. I will be sad to see either of them go though.

Let's hope a non-BB6 person (except for James) wins this week!!! :yes:

I'm sorry - I like James.... I hope a non-BB6 person wins too, but if James wins, I'm OK with that too.

Most interesting would be Chill Town to win.

UKWildcat
08-03-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm sorry - I like James.... I hope a non-BB6 person wins too, but if James wins, I'm OK with that too.
I like James too. Thats why I said, I hope a non-BB6 person (except for James) wins HOH. I guess that is kinda confusing. lol What I meant was, I hope a BB6 player doesn't win, unless it is James. Hopefully that will clear things up a bit.lol

Most interesting would be Chill Town to win.
No kidding. It would be very interesting to see if they were to keep their word and nominate floaters, or if they would throw Janelle and someone else from BB6 (probably Kaysar) under the bus.

A floater would make for an interesting HOH too. I'd say one from each side would go up, Chill Town and BB6.

OC47150
08-03-2006, 01:09 PM
Interesting theory, pegger.

OC47150
08-04-2006, 06:26 AM
First thing this morning I had to check to see who won HOH. I won't say a thing!!

I will caution you if you go to some of the web sites that post reports from the web feeds, be careful. One of the headlines revealed Mike winning the POV this week. It ruined it for me, but I kept quit.

No shocker that Diane is gone. Still, I don't see her as a threat.

James is still diullisional. He should go, too.

The HOH challenge looked interesting.

pegger
08-04-2006, 07:37 AM
Thanks for heads up OC....I went and checked it out. I won't say aything either (so as not to ruin it)

No shocker that Diane is gone either...I think James made an interesting play by voting her out...because he can technically say that he never went against the S6.

The coup d'etat twist sounds intersting. Do you think they made it up because s6 was dominating the house for the 4st 4 weeks? It could really screw over a HoH. I am really interested to see how it will play out.

Can't wait till Sunday!!!!

Will and Boogie still kill me with their phone calls.

And the whole Will and Howie conversation last night was HILARIOUS! "You are just like Charles Manson, but without the organizational skills." God - I was killing myself laughing.

OC47150
08-04-2006, 08:22 AM
And the whole Will and Howie conversation last night was HILARIOUS! "You are just like Charles Manson, but without the organizational skills." God - I was killing myself laughing.

That was funny. Howie patting (or trying to) Will on the knee was classic, too. 'You'll like prison.'

We're getting to that point on BB (and it happens every year) where the HGs and alliances flip on a daily basis and turn on each other. It will be good here on out.

What Janelle did was a bone-head move, and it's gonna cost he. But S6, including James, has had every opportunity to get rid of Chilltown.

The Amy interview was interesting, too.

UKWildcat
08-04-2006, 10:06 AM
The coup d'etat twist sounds intersting. Do you think they made it up because s6 was dominating the house for the 4st 4 weeks? It could really screw over a HoH. I am really interested to see how it will play out.

Not sure if they made it b/c of S6, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did as they have been dominating thus far. I can't wait to see how this plays out either, it does sound very interesting.

I can't wait til Sunday either. Of course I don't know who won HOH yet and I'm going to try not to find out until Sundays show. I'm very curious and anxious though so I may spoil it for myself. :D

At first I couldn't stand Will but I'm really starting to like him. He is one hell of a player. He definitely has a way with words. He adds a different element to the show and makes it much more interesting. He gets a ton of TV time (which I'm sure is partially responsible for my change of heart). This guy really knows how to play and I hope he continues to hang around and is personally responsible for the demise of Janelle. I still can't stand Boogie and I hope he is gone soon. I think that could actually benefit Will b/c he will no longer have a true alliance with anyone so his target could shrink in size. Their phonecalls are great though and they would be missed.

pegger
08-04-2006, 10:32 AM
I never saw season 2 - but as it stands right now, Will deserves to win. He is a phenomal player...No one else in the house measures up to how manipulative he is.

I like James, but he is more of a Will wanna be....His strength is that he can win challenges.

UKWildcat
08-04-2006, 11:58 AM
I never saw season 2 - but as it stands right now, Will deserves to win. He is a phenomal player...No one else in the house measures up to how manipulative he is.

I like James, but he is more of a Will wanna be....His strength is that he can win challenges.

I agree 100%. You hit the nail on the head there pegger!

OC47150
08-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Will is a good player, but I wouldn't want to see him win a second time, for the sole factor he has won once before. Anyone else in the house could use the money more than Will.

UKWildcat
08-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Will is a good player, but I wouldn't want to see him win a second time, for the sole factor he has won once before. Anyone else in the house could use the money more than Will.
I agree. I applaud Will as a player but I wouldn't want to see him win again. I'd like to see him make it to the final 4 though.

Well guys - I'm heading out for a much needed vacation tomorrow (Saturday) morning. I'll be gone for a week but I should be able to watch all of the shows and I may have access to the internet; If I do, I'll try to drop in from time to time. Just thought I'd let you guys know so you don't think I'm dead or something. ;)

OC47150
08-07-2006, 06:28 AM
Am I the first to post about Sunday night's show? :thumbsup:

I think Dani's plan to get rid of Janelle could backfire and instead, James shown the door. Janie definitely has two votes in her favor: Howie and Kaysar. The others are truly a toss up at this stage.

Yet, James could use that 'get off the block free card' this week.

I think we should start calling Howie 'Porkins!' He has gotten a little porky in the house.

BB needs to market the spider web competition as a theme park ride. I'd be there!!

pegger
08-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I think James made a big blunder! You lets themselves be put on the block?

He's got to trust Chill Town to keep their word. Not too smart. He might actually go this week...

I wouldn't be surprised if he was shown the door.

Being Howie, I'm surprised he trusted Danielle (especially after what happened to Kayser last year).

Tuesday should be interesting.

OC47150
08-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Dani's a little more trusting that BB6's Jennifer. I think Howie is safe for this week.

Hellboy
08-07-2006, 11:52 AM
I think (hope :nerv:) James will be safe this week. Even if he doesn't pull himself off the block I think Janellle is perceived to be the bigger threat in the house at the moment.

Banthaholic
08-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Took a few days on vacation and missed some posting...

I really hope things backfire and James gets ousted. It'd be the funny reality backfire since Marcy didn't use his veto in BB3.

Should be an interesting show tomorrow...

OC47150
08-09-2006, 07:42 AM
Dani's plan crumbled right in front of her eyes. She should've known better than to trust Chilltown. Heck, I would've sold someone out for a plasma TV.

I think James has a good chance of going.

pegger
08-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Last night was an interesting show. If I was James I would be very worried....

OC47150
08-09-2006, 08:33 AM
We know who Janie and Howie are voting for. Chilltown is going to vote what's best for Chilltown, but is that Kaysar or James?

Then there's the floaters. George will vote for whoever Dani tells him to. Erika and Marcy are both sweet on Kaysar, but does that automatically translate into a vote for James?

pegger
08-09-2006, 08:38 AM
I think Chilltown will split their vote.

So Howie, Janie, Will for Kayser

Boogie, George for James.

Marcellas and Erika....hmm....I honestly don't know.

You have to figure that James will nullify Janie's vote. So best case for James is that either Marci or Erika vote for him - making a tie, with Dani voting to keep him.

Again, I don't think it's looking good for James.

OC47150
08-09-2006, 08:51 AM
I think you're right, pegger.

Banthaholic
08-09-2006, 09:39 AM
It was funny watching Dani getting upset with her 'alliance' and she even ened up in sequester for a day for nothing. Personally if I wasn't on the block for that contest I would have taken each and every prize, as long as no one knew who did it they're free game (as long as my prize didn't force the houseguests to do anything or be prevented of anything). I couldn't see living with the house on slop for a month so I could get a new computer.

OC47150
08-09-2006, 10:52 AM
There's one thing we haven't mentioned:

The coup d'tet card is taking up residency in James's back pocket.

He could use the card and save himself. And I guess he can save himself up to point where the votes are read live. :shocked:

We may like/dislike James for his flip-flopping and stuff, but we have to admit this thought has most likely entered his head. He might do it to really turn the house on its head Thursday night on live TV and add another twist to the game.

pegger
08-09-2006, 06:35 PM
I thought he only had the "cancel one eviction vote" card....

I actually LIKE james. He dumped S6 at the right time, and he was always the 4th man out. I just think putting yourself on the block is stupid. Not playing to win Veto is even dumber....

Hellboy
08-09-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm not quite sure I fully understand how the card James posesses actually works. I even forgot he had it until you mentioned it OC. I wonder why we didn't see him or any other houseguest for that matter talk about it last night? James spending points IMO seemed out of character for him but having that card would certainly explain why he didn't play the POV to win.

OC47150
08-10-2006, 09:46 AM
I haven't had a chance to check out the CBS site to see if the coup d'tet card is explained. On a commerical promoting tonight's show, there was a comment about the card. Will it come into play? Don't know but I'll be tuning in.

If James doesn't use it, it will be a poor move on his part.

Former HGs from seasons past have a blog on the CBS site and have posted some interesting commentary about this year's show, according to my sister. I'll have to check that out, too.

pegger
08-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Tonight's episode really made me .... angry.

1st off - I think the way Julie portrayed James to Kayser was completely false and unfair. He wasn't there to defend or explain himself. I just found it tasteless. I don't think James was in the wrong at all for what he did.

2nd - Howie was SCREWED! He was the first person to hit the buzzer - and his thing didn't light up. That wouldn't have bothered me so much, except for the fact the question before, Boogie didn't answer at all either, and they didn't make him buzz an answer either!!! Why is it that EVERY YEAR they screw up a HoH comp??? It was BS all the way (and you could tell that Howie was still p.o.ed when the show ended.

Coup d'etat sounds interesting. Something about Sheep.

I like that Erika won HoH - I have NO CLUE who she will put up...Finally a chance to see what she is thinking.

Banthaholic
08-10-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't know I think Julie did a poor job again, but here poor job was the way she was all over Kaysar. Her questions were bit to the point, and I think he fielded them nicely.

That Howie thing was B.S. the way I saw it.

I'm just glad James did not win HOH. I can't stand him.

pegger
08-11-2006, 08:37 AM
OK - I KNOW we are not supposed to post spoilers...so I will put this in white.

However, I feel that this is signifigant enough that it should be posted ...but I leave this up to someone else to make the decision. It does have to do with my point#2 above...

they invalidated the HoH results because of the buzzer malfunction.spoiler over.

OC47150
08-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks for that tidbit, Pegger. BB has had similar problems in seasons past, but I can't remember how they'd be corrected. Glad they did, though.

OK, James's sanctimonious farewell speech to Kaysar was BS. Is he forgetting that he was HOH and had the power to take action? Arrggghhh!!!!!

Hellboy
08-11-2006, 07:04 PM
I think the way Julie portrayed James to Kayser was completely false and unfair. He wasn't there to defend or explain himself. I just found it tasteless. I don't think James was in the wrong at all for what he did.

I totally agree. She made it sound as if it was James' intention to throw Kayser under the bus when in actuality he was simply targeting Janelle for putting herself before the team. Julie's commentary seemed to be based more on her opinion than an accounting of the facts.

Howie was SCREWED!

:yes: he sure was. I even rewound my TiVo to be sure and Howie clearly got his buzzer pressed in time. :frus: In fact James was actually the last person to submit his answer.

UKWildcat
08-12-2006, 09:05 AM
What a week!!!

HOH: I was glad to see someone else win HOH for a change. I'm not a big fan of Danielle but I was glad to see her stir up the house a little bit.

Nominations: Risky. I knew as long as Janelle would have stayed on the block then she would be evicted. James did a pretty good acting job at the ceremony.

Veto Comp: Seemed like only Danielle and Janelle really wanted the veto. I still don't like this alliance b/w James, Danielle, Will and Boogie. None of those people can be trusted so you've got to ask yourself, WTF? Will and Boogie got some good prizes during the Veto comp. I thought it was hilarious with how they tried to make everyone think Marcellas took everything. I did feel sorry for Marcellas at the same time and hopefully he will call out Will and Boogie.

Veto/Eviction: It was tough to see Kayser be put on the block and evicted the way he was. I like Kaysar and he will definitely be missed although he didn't seem to play as hard as he did last season. He didn't seem to orchistrate as much and was pretty quiet most of the time. I think during his interview with Ch*crap*en he mentioned he wasn't "cut out for it."

HOH: Howie was definitely robbed although he probably would not have won anyways. I would have liked to of seen James win HOH so he would try and take Janelle out, but Erika will be pretty interesting. I have no idea who she will nominate?!?!?! Maybe chill town? Maybe S6? Maybe one of each? Should be very interesting.

Ch*crap*en: She needs to be replaced. I know, it will never happen, but it needs to. I didn't really like her interview with Kaysar and the way she tried to portray James was unfair. Also, her outting James/Danielle, w/Will/Boogie pretty much means that no one, especially Kaysar, will be returning to the BBHouse. I was hoping one of the evictees would be brought back into the house this season but I guess that won't be happening.

I can't wait to see what happens Sunday and I'm very curious to see who Erika nominates and how this coup d'etat thing goes.

DarthBrandon
08-12-2006, 10:23 AM
Rumour has it, is that they nullified the HOH competition that took place because Howie & Boogie got screwed big time. The current Rumour from the live feed forums is that Jannie won the re-do HOH competition. If this is true it could prove to be rather interesting this Sunday.

From the live feeds forum:

"Something SMELLS, Big Brother, and it's not me or that sheep, either!"

After the brief sheep appearance novelty wears off, we discover that Howie is MAD. I don't just mean "oh, he's a little upset", I mean Howie is almost reaching tropical storm level mad, and we all know that is followed by hurricane level mad. He feels he was cheated in the HOH competition since the buzzers were malfunctioning. Amazing, finally something other than Julie Chen malfunctions! Howie says "Do me a favor and send me the f*** home now if you're going to rig the game, BB. Makes me now even want to play anymore, this is total bullsh**."
Many flames later, it's revealed that there will be another HOH competition later that evening.

Finally time for the new and improved!! HOH competition, this time with an A/B wheel thing-y you turn instead of those demon buzzers. Julie's voice comes on "Due to technical difficulties the power is up for grabs." There are ten questions. Will and George go out on #2. Erika, Howie, and Marcellas go out on #4. James goes out on #6. We're down to Janelle and Boogie. Janelle wins! Howie goes crazy, runs up and grabs her. They yell "What Up, Kaysar!" and "This one's for you, Kaysar!" Other people slink around hissing under their breath.

Right after the HOH competition, Danielle gets Boogie in the exercise room, and starts working him over good. She tells him that he should have listened to see if Janelle turned her wheel or not before he answered, because apparently for one answer you can hear a sound and for another you can't. Hmmm. Hear that, Big Brother? Sound like you might need to outlaw the wheel-thingy game lest there be some cheating going on. Boogie apologizes for not being more devious. James comes in and refers to Janelle as the luckiest person in the world.

Danielle is very angry, and looks up at the cameras and says "If you producers are listening I have never been this ****ed off." But apparently that's all the producers will let us hear of that. Also, while talking with Boogie, she says she can't believe the way Janelle and Howie jumped around, because she was discreet when she won HOH. I seem to remember her yelling "I am the black widow, roaaaarrr!" but maybe that's the definition of discreet to her.

Danielle's not the only one mad, Erika is livid. She spews out a string of obscenities with "it's not fair" dropped here and there. She rants, she raves, she throws the word "lawsuit" around. Marcellas appears like he's trying to calm her, saying they just need to collect their money and then be done with it, but it just seems to fuel her a bit more. I'm sure the fact that she just got her first bit of real food in DAYS, only to now not be assured food due to that title, has something to do with her mood as well.

Janelle gets her HOH room, but it's not the Pink Palace like she thought it would be. It's blue, and I have to wonder if this is the room that was intended for Erika and they just didn't change it. Janelle's not that thrilled with it. She gets a new nightgown and another goody basket, though, so all is well. Everyone comes in to see her room, and Erika and Danielle get glasses of Janelle's wine. No one stays long, and soon Janelle and Howie are alone. Howie's so happy, and he says "Don't f*** with a Jedi!"

It's obvious that Janelle intends to put up Danielle and Erika. She thinks that taking out Danielle will lock James into the S4 (now S3) alliance, since he'll have no choice. She says that Marcellas is dead to her. Both James and Will visit her, hinting for her to put up Marcellas, but she refuses, saying that Danielle is the leader of the float herd, and that she can't risk only putting up Erika and having Danielle save her, or vice versa. She's a Jedi with a plan, and no one is going to change her mind.

Downstairs the *****ing continues from Marcellas, Erika and Danielle, but it's been a long day, and there are no late late night antics tonight. The next morning, they are up at 7 am, so they can wait for HOURS on a backyard lockdown in preparation for the food competition.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent Smithers

P.S. F%%# James, he's as bad as the rest of them dweebs.

pegger
08-12-2006, 06:44 PM
First off - It wasn't me!!!

They had to re-do the HoH. No choice in the matter. I would have rathered someone other than Janelle - but it only puts a bigger target on her.

Can't wait tll tomorrow tho!!!

OC47150
08-14-2006, 06:02 AM
Looks like the buzzer problem was more wide-spread than originally thought. Glad Mike and James spoke up and the tape was reviewed.

I feel sorry for Erika, but chances are, the producers will reward her for that inconvenience, if you know what I mean. :yes:

Cooking with slop was interesting.

OC47150
08-15-2006, 06:41 AM
OC has to rant for just a bit, guys.

In past seasons of BB, I've enjoyed reading the live cam reports posted on the various sites, like who's fighting against who. But I can't do that this year. You know why? Cause some sites have placed way too much spoiler information in headlines!!!

Twice now I've accidentally learned who's won POV before the show aired because it's in a freakin' headline. Ruined it for me for tonight's show!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:upset:

Guess I have to check the sites out only on Fridays then.

Okay, I'm done and I feel better.

UKWildcat
08-15-2006, 08:34 AM
DarthBrandon - If you are going to post spoilers can please give warning and make the text white like this. Most of us here are trying to avoid them. Thank you. :thumbsup:

First off - It wasn't me!!!

lol

I hear ya OC, thats why I haven't been checking the BB sites out.

I'm looking forward to tonights show. It should be interesting if the POV is won and used. If so, I guess Janelle would put up Chicken George? I don't think she is going after Marcellas, not yet anyways. :D

OC47150
08-15-2006, 09:27 AM
Guess I'm going have to avoid them completely then, UK.

I've always found the web reports interesting, seeing what makes it to the show and what doesn't. This season is the exception.

UKWildcat
08-15-2006, 09:40 AM
I've always found the web reports interesting, seeing what makes it to the show and what doesn't. This season is the exception.

Yea, I've enjoyed the reports in seasons past, but mainly when I signed up for the live feeds. Then I got to see everything first hand and if I missed something it was easy to find out who,what,when,where,etc. Of course when you watch the live feeds there really are no spoilers so you don't have to look out for those on the BB sites. I'm kinda glad I didn't sign up for the feeds this time around, it makes watching the shows each week much more enjoyable... and I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance. :D

OC47150
08-15-2006, 09:43 AM
And you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. :thumbsup:

UKWildcat
08-15-2006, 09:47 AM
How'd you guess?

lollollol

Banthaholic
08-15-2006, 09:21 PM
I guess we can goodbye to Marci.

Will & Boogie crack me up, they have def made the show fun to watch.

pegger
08-16-2006, 04:42 AM
Yeah...Marci's done I think. He hasn't really played well this season, so i don't mind seeing him go.

James is BUSTED...and I think his time is almost up too. James, I like you bro, but you ain't no Will when it comes to manipulation.

Will is just....scary.

OC47150
08-16-2006, 06:12 AM
Throwing the POV to Dani couldn't have been more obvious.

Marci's time is borrowed, but so is James's.

And Marci's comment about Will and Mike being more gay than him was great.

RE: Mike and Erika: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-16-2006, 11:33 AM
Finally Janelle and Howie are seeing that James is a damn fraud. They said they didn't want to kick him out like they did last year, but that's exactly what they need to do. But, frankly, the way Chilltown if manipulating everyone again, they should win, even though I still like Howie the best.

UKWildcat
08-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Finally Janelle and Howie are seeing that James is a damn fraud. They said they didn't want to kick him out like they did last year, but that's exactly what they need to do.

Yea, they definitely need to get rid of him although I hope they don't. I want to see James buuuurrn Janelle... bad!

But, frankly, the way Chilltown if manipulating everyone again, they should win, even though I still like Howie the best.

Yea, Chilltown is playing the best game right now and I think Will deserves to win... again. I still don't believe that they are both in the house, but I'm kinda glad. Will is something else and definitely adds a lot to the show.

I don't know if Marcellas will get kicked out or not. If he does, that will be a huge slap in Janelles face and she will definitely know that she and Howie are on their own. I think they'll play it safe and vote out Erika. But we shall see.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrows show!

Banthaholic
08-17-2006, 08:36 PM
EEEK, the VCR didn't record...

Anyone have a good recap of tonights show?

UKWildcat
08-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Wow Bantha, lots of stuff you missed. I'll try and post all the main things that happened. If I leave anything out somebody, please add.

The coup d'etat answer turned out to be "You Reap what you Sew". (Ewe [sheep, 1st clue] Reap [Grim reaper, 3rd clue] what you Sew [needle & thread, 2nd clue].

Mike Boogie guessed it and got it right, therefore he holds the ultimate power.

Marcellas was voted out, 6-0 and only said goodbye to Danielle and maybe one other person. He was pretty ticked off. Mike Boogie did NOT use his power this week, he has two more weeks, to use his power and over throw the HOH's nominations. If he decides to use this power, he can not nominate the person who was HOH or the person who won the Veto.

The HOH competition was a series of questions where you would raise your left or right arm depending on what your answer was. The houseguests were blindfolded. If you got the answer right, you moved a step forward, got it wrong, you stood still. Not a very complex situation. Early on it looked like James was going to run away with it, but he came to a stand still missing a couple questions in a row. This allowed Danielle and George, of all people, to end the competition in a tie. The tie breaker was something to the effect of "How many minutes was the house w/o hot water after the one POV competition" George answered 360 and Danielle fumbled a bit and came up with 308. The answer was like 6000 something. Therefore GEORGE won the HOH comp. Crazy, I know. :crazed:

And yet, another shocker/twist. This week is a double eviction!!! One person will be leaving us this Sunday and another on Thursday. George was forced to immediately nominate two people tonight and he choose James and Erika. A pretty safe move really. Not really pi$$ing off either of the two powers in the house.

This should be a very interesting week to say the least.

It seemed like Chen messed up NON-STOP tonight. She was really horrible. Btw, have you all seen the pictures of her before all of her plastic surgery? : puke: I have a pic included, view at your own risk.

Banthaholic
08-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Thanks UK that helps alot. I wasn't too happy to see the tape didn't record.

Interesting to see what Mike will do. I'd wait to see if either Will/Him get nominated then use it, or hold it till the last week and throw up whoever you want out. I'd keep it so you almost have an automatic Veto in your hand, sort of like the Survivor hidden immunity idol

Glad to see <arci gone. I actually liked him before All Stars and now can't stand him. Funny most people go on relaity TV for fame, his regoing on might have hurt his somewhat.

pegger
08-17-2006, 10:11 PM
Will didn't look too pleased with the nominations. George clearly targetted James...because what threat is Erika? But Will is a much stronger player in the Legion of Doom than Erika...plus since Danielle KNOWS that they have an alliance, screwing James could hurt them in the long run...

Sunday will be very very interesting.

UKWildcat
08-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Thanks UK that helps alot. I wasn't too happy to see the tape didn't record.

No prob Bantha. I'd a been upset too.

Glad to see <arci gone. I actually liked him before All Stars and now can't stand him. Funny most people go on relaity TV for fame, his regoing on might have hurt his somewhat.

Ya know what. I like Marcellas but I completely agree with your statement. He really is two faced and is just as bad as anyone else, including Janelle. Too bad she (Janelle ;)) is a much better player. I liked Marcellas early on this year and I was actually hoping he'd win at one point. Yea, I could probably go back and find the quote but I'm too lazy. But his gameplay changed as it did in Season 3 and he became a different person and didn't deserve to win. I think others deserved to have left the house before him, like George, but oh well.

Sunday will be very very interesting.

Indeed. I can't wait!!!

OC47150
08-18-2006, 06:32 AM
I thought, for just a second, that Mike might save Erika. Just for a second.

IMO, Mike will only use the power if Will is nominated and it's certain the evil doctor will be shown the door.

It was nice to see George win HOH, since he's never had it before, but it's one of those short-lived HOH periods. That sucks.

As for who's evicted Sunday night, it's a toss-up.

UK omitted one important fact, Banthaholic: it was 70s prom night. Everyone was dressed like extras from Carrie. Wide collars, big hair. It was kinda funny.

Anyone else think Howie looked like Vince Vaughn's character from Starsky and Hutch?

If you think about it, of all the HGs who've appeared on BB, Marcellas has benefited the most by being host of House Calls for the last couple of seasons.

UKWildcat
08-18-2006, 10:42 AM
UK omitted one important fact, Banthaholic: it was 70s prom night. Everyone was dressed like extras from Carrie. Wide collars, big hair. It was kinda funny.

Oh yea!!! How did I leave that out?!!?!?!? lol

Anyone else think Howie looked like Vince Vaughn's character from Starsky and Hutch?

Good call! :yes:

OC47150
08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
I didn't catch this last night, but read this morning but the POV challenge took place immediately after last night's live show.

Spoilers are out there (again, I accidentially found out who won and wasn't looking!!!) so be on alert.

pegger
08-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Wow! Great episode!

Howie got screwed by his friend CG. But... anyone else notice that James kept his word????

With Boogie as HoH, things should get interesting.

Did anyone see how Howie reacted to James on his way out? i only saw the blow up between Howie and Boogie...which, in all fairness, Boogie deserved....

UKWildcat
08-20-2006, 10:48 PM
What a great episode indeed!!!

I did feel sorry for Howie. :sad:

Boogie just got on my nerves really bad... it's a shame he holds all the power. lol With the "Legion of Doom" and his relationship with Erika; I don't think Boogie has a choice but to nominate George and Janelle.

Now I'm really pulling for James, Janelle or Will to win. Janelle will probably be gone next week, so that leaves James and Will, with me wanting James to win the most. So, James is who I'm pulling for now! :thumbsup:

OC47150
08-21-2006, 06:34 AM
It was a good episode, too.

Yes, I felt sorry for Howie, too. In George's defense, George didn't say he would or wouldn't vote Howie out. He said he'd think about it.

Didn't notice how Howie reacted to James; couldn't miss the blowup with Mike.

Mike's logical nominees are Janelle and George.

It's scary to think that Mike holds the power. Ooo, a cold shiver went down my spine.

pegger
08-21-2006, 08:46 AM
It was a good episode, too.

Yes, I felt sorry for Howie, too. In George's defense, George didn't say he would or wouldn't vote Howie out. He said he'd think about it.

Didn't notice how Howie reacted to James; couldn't miss the blowup with Mike.

Mike's logical nominees are Janelle and George.

It's scary to think that Mike holds the power. Ooo, a cold shiver went down my spine.

Supposedly they (James andHowie) did hug when he left.

James was kinda smart to vote against Howie - because he can argue with Janelle that he never left the alliance.

OC47150
08-21-2006, 08:58 AM
There were several comments last night that George is the most dangerous player in the house because no one knows what he'll do. I laughed my butt off!!

Is he the most dangerous? I don't think so. I think George is in over his head and doing the best that he can at this point to advance. He's looking out for what's best for his family.

George and Dani could use the money the most, because of their families. Will and Mike the least.

Hellboy
08-21-2006, 11:59 PM
Sad to see Howie go. :sad: Even though I wanted him to win this game I have to admit I've been leaning more towards James these past few weeks. Mostly because I felt Howie's gameplay had become rather weak due to his alliance with Janelle. From a strategic standpoint I don't think Janelle has played a good game. James was smart enough to see it early on and jumped ship and it would have been smart for Howie to make other alliances too but instead he settled in and got to comfortable. His blind devotion to Janelle was ultimately his undoing.

Boogie is driving me nuts. I respect his game but the guy is so arrogant and you know its going to be on full display this week considering the power he holds. I just hope neither him or George win this thing.

That pic of the Chen-bot before her upgrades was frightening UKW. :eek:

OC47150
08-22-2006, 06:20 AM
You're right, Hellboy. Mike is arrogant, and he knows it.

This is the stage of BB (and on Survivor, too) where it starts to get good. People start turning on each other and alliances fall apart.

UKWildcat
08-22-2006, 10:00 PM
Alright show tonight. I didn't care for the sad/pathetic/crying Janelle.

The "fight" b/w James and Janelle during the Veto competition was good, but Will's account of the whole thing in the DR was great!!! lol

Chill town sure can turn on people quick; so now the plan is to vote James out. Personally, I don't like the decision, but it is a smart move for them.

I hope Janelle wins HOH this week. It would be very interesting to see if she holds true to her word when she said she would go after Will and Boogie. For some strange reason, I think Will could talk himself out of harms way. Hell, he's done it all season.;) :D All I can say is that Will is an amazing player and I wouldn't be upset at all to see him win this thing again; I think he deserves it.

pegger
08-22-2006, 10:06 PM
Chill town sure can turn on people quick; so now the plan is to vote James out. Personally, I don't like the decision, but it is a smart move for them.

This could prove to be their 1st mistake of the game....

I think getting rid of James now is smart...but they have been scheming to much. And IF Janelle holds to her DR story, both Will and Boogie could be in trouble.

George and Janelle are now together...Danielle will KNOW that Will voted against James....You will have 3 gunning for you...If Erika puts it together, they will be sunk.

That said,
I think Will is showing why he is the best at this game.

(Will's recap was priceless. That man is funny.)

Banthaholic
08-23-2006, 12:26 AM
The show was alright, though I can't wait to see Mike get his, hopefully it'll be sooner than later.

James might be doomed, should be a funny episode on Thursday. His little temper flareup was funny as heck. Howie's was what we were used to see Howie from the whole Busto thing from last year, but James looked like a middle schooler complaining that someone stole his lunch money.

OC47150
08-23-2006, 06:40 AM
You're right, Banthaholic. James reminded me of a kid who's used to getting his way and when that didn't happened, he threw a fit.

Chilltown and Janelle made it a little too obvious, IMO, in their efforts to get rid of James.

The POV challenge was interesting. I don't know if I could recall which HG had how many votes against him or her.

I don't think Chilltown will get to the final 2 intact. Will or Mike will be gone by then.

I'm saying this in my BB announcer voice: Are we going to see the demise of James? Tune in Thursday night!

pegger
08-23-2006, 11:13 AM
I read elsewhere about him being a big baby about this incident. i didn't beleive it until I saw it. He was being a suck....and I thought the same thing Will said (You got beat by a girl!!!)

I think James is gone...and this is the week chill town is split.

Danielle and Janelle are the 2 strongest HoH players now. If EITHER of them get it, Will and Boogie are up. The only danger is if Erika wins Veto - and pulls off Boogie...because then they have the votes (only 2 votes needed to evict next week!!)

Can't wait till tomorrow!!!!

OC47150
08-23-2006, 11:26 AM
Apparently, Hurricane Howie made an appearance in the house before his eviction. It got nasty, from what I've read on the web reports.

Shockwave
08-23-2006, 11:31 AM
I was hoping that James would get to be in the final 3-4 but w/what happened on the veto comp Tues nite he's gone Thursday. Danielle might not vote for James but like almost every eviction nite it always a vote of 7-0, 6-0 etc.....I am looking forward of James confronting Janelle on Thursday. Yeah he is kind of like a grade school kid when he complains...

I hope Janelle will get her act together and not let Chilltown (Sith lords?) take more advantage of her since she will be totally alone...

pegger
08-24-2006, 12:01 PM
OK - My prediction for tonight (I haven't been reading the feeds...)

James will go, with a 3 to 1 vote (Danielle will vote to keep him). He will make a scene with Will and Boogie. Hug Janelle, George and Danielle.

Danielle will win HoH....

OC47150
08-24-2006, 12:06 PM
I second that, pegger.

I think James will be ****y and tell no one to walk him to the door, though.

I read the TV Guide interview with Marcy after he was evicted. He chose not to eat at all the weeks he was on slop. A little drastic, I think, but his choice.

Banthaholic
08-24-2006, 01:17 PM
It should be a fun episode tonight. I'm to see James walk out that door. I'd like to see anyone win that will get rid of Erica, compared to others left in the house who have earned their all star roster spot, she has yet to impress me.

UKWildcat
08-24-2006, 01:36 PM
Yea, Erika hasn't done diddly this season. She has just bounced from side to side. First she was close with Kaysar, since S6 was the strongest. Now she is all over Boogie, since Chill town is running stuff. Blah. Can't respect her gameplay and I don't think she has a chance to win. She'll be out the door next week or soon after.

I too can not wait to see James reaction tonight. :D

pegger
08-24-2006, 01:52 PM
I want to see him go all Howie on Chill Town... That would be cool. (But he is more of a whiner)

Erika hasn't done much of anything this season (except for certain favours...if you follow the feeds, you know what I mean)

She does deserve to be there the least at this point. Even the Chicken Man is playing harder than she is, and he doesn't know what he is doing!!!

UKWildcat
08-24-2006, 08:24 PM
In my best comicbook guy voice: "Worst HOH Competition Ever!!!"

Banthaholic
08-24-2006, 09:51 PM
In my best comicbook guy voice: "Worst HOH Competition Ever!!!"

I second that motion.

Watching Howie in sequester was great. Boogie's comment about ripping on Howie for being a lightsabre salesman didn't play too well in my house.

Oh on Tuesday's show we got a kick out of the vooddoo doll with the N on it signifying Nakomis, is that her official name now, thought it was Jennifer. Big Borther always trying to be hip.

Speaking of which, the Chen-Bot was annoying as usual. We enjoy when she mentions house alliances (ie LOD) and uses them in her questioning. Man I hope they ax Julie, it'd make the show better.

OC47150
08-25-2006, 06:33 AM
Speaking of which, the Chen-Bot was annoying as usual. We enjoy when she mentions house alliances (ie LOD) and uses them in her questioning. Man I hope they ax Julie, it'd make the show better.

But when you're married to the president of CBS, what can they do to you?

James is gone. Woo hoo!!:thumbsup:

Yes, the HOH competition wasn't the greatest. Heck, even I knew the answer Janie missed.

Howie's still pushing Marcellas's buttons in the sequester house. Love it!!

Marcellas said something interesting last night: that the house guests had been playing sloppy all summer. I agree. Only Will and Nikomis came in with their 'A' games on. I think the others have been awe-struck just to be on the All-Star edition and collecting a paycheck.

I'm glad Erika is HOH, and again, not. Since she was screwed out of it a few weeks ago, yes I'm glad she's HOH. But she's gonna shake up the house this week.

pegger
08-25-2006, 07:16 AM
I'm glad Erika is HOH, and again, not. Since she was screwed out of it a few weeks ago, yes I'm glad she's HOH. But she's gonna shake up the house this week.

How is she going to shake the house up?

She's going to nominate Janelle (no brainer) and probably Danielle. Will and Boogie MAY be safe another week. Of course, IF CG can pull another miracle out of his rear, win POV, and take off either of them, Will is probably gone(remember only 2 votes needed to evict this week). At least she'll actually DO something this week - and I am glad that she finally gets to enjoy a HoH week too (for her sake)

I was hoping for Danielle or Janelle to win....

That HoH comp sucked. BORING!.

James actaully impressed me - he did go out with some class - and even admitted to be a jerk.

Will's message to him was...unexpected. I didn't expect him to be so nice, almost apologetic over it. You think the evil Dr. is developing feelings????

OC47150
08-25-2006, 07:23 AM
By nominating Will. He's been asking for it, and he could get it this week.

pegger
08-25-2006, 08:23 AM
By nominating Will. He's been asking for it, and he could get it this week.

I don't think she is that smart....but here's hoping!

OC47150
08-25-2006, 08:42 AM
Logical nominess are Janie and Dani. But this season has been far from logical.

Banthaholic
08-25-2006, 11:05 AM
I think Janelle will go up, but the other is a toss-up. I'd think either George or Will. She seems tight with Danielle so I don't see that happening though wish it would.

If either Will/Boogie don't get nominated they have their say in who goes. Should be interesting at this point. I can see why Mike/Will would want Danille gone. But will Erica be convinced by Mike? Though if given an opportunity at Janelle you have to take it, should be exciting as should next Thursday's Hurricane Episode

UKWildcat
08-26-2006, 09:56 AM
Howie's still pushing Marcellas's buttons in the sequester house. Love it!!

That was great.lol "Marci" -"Don't call me that" "Okay Marjealous" -":rolleyes:"

I was wanting either Danielle or Janelle to win the HOH comp. Basically b/c Dani would go after Will and Boogie, w/o a doubt. Janelle said she would go after Will and Boogie and I was curious if she going to be true to her words. Or to see if she would continue to get played by Will, not nominate Will or Boogie and continue to play a crap game.

Will winning the HOH wouldn't have been so bad either. It would have been nice to see him nominate two people, talk to them and convince them that it was okay, gain the nominees trust even more, evict one of them, and the other one would still like Will and would not go after him next week. ;) lol

I really didn't want to see Erika win b/c she hasn't done anything this season and I feel that others should still be in the house, and not her. At the same time, I guess it was nice to see her win HOH since she was robbed of it a couple weeks ago. :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see who Erika nominates, although I will admit, I could really careless. :p

OC47150
08-28-2006, 06:26 AM
Okay, I got one out of two nominees right.

Will Janie continue her POV winning streak?

pegger
08-28-2006, 06:57 AM
It was a disappointing nomination ceremony. Safe nominations all around...and at this point in the game, you need to make your move to solidify your position.

Best case would be Danielle wins POV - take off Janie. Then Erika HAS to put up either Will or Boogie (most like Boogie) - then Will is gone....

I can't believe Erika can't see that Will and Boogie are together to the end. If she gets rid of Will, Boogie is all hers....

Women.....

Banthaholic
08-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Best case would be Danielle wins POV - take off Janie. Then Erika HAS to put up either Will or Boogie (most like Boogie) - then Will is gone....

If Danielle did that couldn't she then be nominated?

Here's hoping Janelle wins POV. I REALLY want Danielle to go this week. If so odds might be nice to see an interesting finale. I want someone to win All Stars because of Game Play alone, as mentioned last night Danielle might win alone because of her family needs. IMO your outside life should have nothing to do if you win, it should be purely on how you played the game, period.

pegger
08-28-2006, 09:00 AM
If Danielle did that couldn't she then be nominated?

No - Veto holder is safe - and whoever they pull off is safe. That would only leave Will or Boogie to be possible nominees - and theoretically give the Veto winner (assuming it is Danielle) 2 votes, versus the one Chill Town vote....

pegger
08-29-2006, 08:17 PM
OK...so Boogie must be a MONSTER in the sack - cause tonight made NO sense...

Erika, Erika, Erika - do you have a surprise waiting for you when you get evicted....

Danielle being up - makes me sad. but she is gone.

Will KILLS me...that guy is funny. It was kinda cool that Neil Patrick Harris showed up too.

The fact that George is the ONLY one not in Chill Town that knows what is going on is too funny.

Finally, in white is a spoiler for Thursday show. It's only about the format of the show (and not the results) but I don't want to be accused...

so supposedly there is a LIVE eviction, LIVE HoH, LIVE Veto, LIVE Veto Ceremony AND LIVE 2ND eviction on Thursday!!! All in 1 hour!!!

spoiler over

Thursday is going to be the show to watch!!!

UKWildcat
08-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Excellent episode tonight!

The Christmas thing with NPH was awesome, as well as the trampolene. I was very happy for Will as he got two of his favorite things. lol

When I saw the POV competition and knew which one it was, I had a strong feeling Janelle was going to win. And of course, her using the POV on herself was the right thing to do. Now I really hope Janelle can stick around and win this thing. Either her, or Will.

Georges reaction at the POV results was great. As was his getting hit my lightining story. That sure does explain a lot. George has kinda growed on me. He's pretty funny, and a good guy. I don't think he has a chance to win, but boy is he getting ever so close.

Danielle getting s#*tfaced and calling out Erika and crying was something else. Her trying to get into the HOH room was too much. I know, alcohol can make us do crazy things. I do kinda feel sorry for her though.

The phone call in the DR with Will and Boogie was another classic. Sure makes you wonder.

I know I am leaving out some other great moments.

I'm really looking forward to Thursdays show. Should be a good one!

Banthaholic
08-29-2006, 09:47 PM
I'm glad Danielle will be going. She's been iritating me from the start. Just seems that on one hand she has no problems evicting people she's not friends with, but when the tables turn and she gets nominated she freaks.

Besides Jase no other houseguest has went on such a rampage when getting nominated. I saw some videos on Youtube of her and she made a compete arse of herself on tv.

The other reason I'm glad she might go is she's playing the family card. Sure we all have families some are better off than others, but that has nothing to do with the game. Playing the family card is weak imo. The champion should be based upon how you played the game and related to others, not how much you might need the prize more than others. I tell you what I could use the purse money to the PGA open alot more than Tiger Woods, don't think he's going to throw a round for me to win because of it.

Chilltown is hillarious. Either Will or Janelle should win. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a final of Erica and someone else depending upon how the next few weeks hoh's play out. Though if I were her I'd want Erica out next since she is the threat to win the final competitions.

No look at the jury house. I'm more interested to see what Howie is up to.

Christmas was funny. NPH was a nice touch, I love his 'How I met your Mother' show.

UKWildcat
08-29-2006, 10:25 PM
I'm glad Danielle will be going. She's been iritating me from the start. Just seems that on one hand she has no problems evicting people she's not friends with, but when the tables turn and she gets nominated she freaks.

I agree. Very true Bantha... very true!

Besides Jase no other houseguest has went on such a rampage when getting nominated. I saw some videos on Youtube of her and she made a compete arse of herself on tv.

I'd love to check those out. Got any good links?

The other reason I'm glad she might go is she's playing the family card. Sure we all have families some are better off than others, but that has nothing to do with the game. Playing the family card is weak imo. The champion should be based upon how you played the game and related to others, not how much you might need the prize more than others. I tell you what I could use the purse money to the PGA open alot more than Tiger Woods, don't think he's going to throw a round for me to win because of it.

No kidding. She played that card really strong in season 3 which basically made everyone vote against her even though she made it to the final 2. It doesn't seem like she is playing that card nearly as much as she did in the past, but still. You would have thought she would have learned from her mistakes?!?!?

Oh well, I won't be sad to see Danielle go. I may feel kinda sorry for her for a minute or two but that is about it.

Boy are Will and Boogie playing a good game. It's amazing they have both lasted this long. I'm definitely pulling for Janelle now, even though she hasn't played the "smartest" game, she sure is one hell of a competitor. If Janelle leaves the house before Will, I'll be pulling for the evil Dr.

Banthaholic
08-29-2006, 10:39 PM
Here is the best one
Danielle ringing the doorbell, extended version
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DBbM9tO3SQg

UKWildcat
08-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Awesome! Checking it out now. lol

OC47150
08-30-2006, 06:22 AM
* You know, if I were Dani, I'd be a little ticked too, but she was taking it to the extreme.

* Just face it: You can't beat Janie in a POV.

* The Legion of Doom continues to crumble.

* And I was right! Dani was drunk!!

pegger
08-31-2006, 08:03 PM
OK - Awesome show tonight.

Janelle has proven she is completely under Dr. Will's spell....

Is she still HoH? There was NO talk of another HoH competition.....could be interesting.....

I was actually sad to see George go. He really grew on me.

Banthaholic
08-31-2006, 11:28 PM
Tonight was a good show. Julie proved while she is the worst Reality TV show announcer again.

It was good to see Danielle go.

I was sad to see George go, I really wanted Erica out, now I have to hope that either Erica or Boogie goes as I really think either Will or Janelle deserves the win. The biggest contest is the POV though. If you're not HOH by winning POV you get to pick who you want out.

OC47150
09-01-2006, 07:25 AM
A crammed, packed fun episode!!

Until the next HOH is crowned this weekend, yes, Janie is still HOH.

Janie may be under Dr. Evil's spell but she was wavering for a bit last night. At home, we said Janie and Will shouldn't have been allowed to sneak off and conspire like they did.

Yes, I've heard/read where Dani made a fool of herself on the live feeds.

I'm going to miss George. :sad: Yes, he was in over his head and didn't know what the heck was going on but at least he was the most honest player.

pegger
09-01-2006, 09:08 AM
A crammed, packed fun episode!!

Until the next HOH is crowned this weekend, yes, Janie is still HOH.

Janie may be under Dr. Evil's spell but she was wavering for a bit last night. At home, we said Janie and Will shouldn't have been allowed to sneak off and conspire like they did.

Yes, I've heard/read where Dani made a fool of herself on the live feeds.

I'm going to miss George. :sad: Yes, he was in over his head and didn't know what the heck was going on but at least he was the most honest player.

I was shocked that Will actually TRIED to win POV....Erika's warning sirens should be going off - because she was winning - and if he was fine with her coming off the block - why would he be trying so hard to win it?? His actions were a far cry from the throwing that he usually does....

At this point, the power is totally with the POV winner. HoH is almost secondary. It is for certain (IMO) that atleast 1 member of Chill Town will make it to the end. I gotta give them props. They played a fantastic game. Will is still the master manipulator.

As for Will and Janie running off...Why didn't any of the others interupt them?

Between Will, Mike and Erika (for HoH) - I think we will see Will throw it. And it will come down to Mike and Erika. if Erika wins Will and Janelle go up....If Mike???... Is he really as big of an *** as he seems? I think he will put Will and Janelle up to. He'll throw POV, and if Erika doesn't win it, he is forced to put her up - and she will leave...

Sunday's show will be interesting....

UKWildcat
09-03-2006, 01:01 PM
I just got around to watching Thursday's ep.

Janelle has proven she is completely under Dr. Will's spell....

No kidding... and I thought she was smarter than that.:stupid: Oh well, more power to Will. I know the last time I posted I wanted Janelle to win but at this point I want Will to win. Janelle may be a stronger physical competitor, but Will has her and everyone else beat mentally. It's amazing that Will has basically single-handedly evicted all of Janelle's alliances/friends in the house and she doesn't even nominate him. :stupid: I'll have a good laugh when she walks out of the house, watches the tape and punches herself in the face. :stupid: All of which I'd pay money to see. :D

It was a given that Dani was going out, which is understandable and I agree with. I was sad to see George go too. He was a good guy and will be missed.

I was shocked that Will actually TRIED to win POV....Erika's warning sirens should be going off - because she was winning - and if he was fine with her coming off the block - why would he be trying so hard to win it?? His actions were a far cry from the throwing that he usually does....

Excellent point! I wonder if Erika will catch on or not?

Julie proved while she is the worst Reality TV show announcer again.

No kidding. Where is my gun and shovel? :D

I'm looking forward to tonights episode. Hopefully it'll be a good one.

pegger
09-03-2006, 08:09 PM
After tonight's episode I just want to say that I have no respect for Erika or Janelle. I really thought these women were smarter.

Boogie is a dirt-bag sleeze, but Erika is a brain-dead moron.

I HONESTLY don't feel bad for her when Boogie breaks her heart.

Janelle, I was hoping you would win. You're only chance in my eyes is IF you win POV and EVICT Will. But you are not playing with your head (if you were a guy, I would say you are playing with your little head).

UKWildcat
09-04-2006, 11:08 AM
After tonight's episode I just want to say that I have no respect for Erika or Janelle. I really thought these women were smarter.

Agreed. I have no repsect for either too but I thought Janelle was much smarter. She's let me down. Will has played her like a fiddle all season.

Boogie is a dirt-bag sleeze, but Erika is a brain-dead moron.

I HONESTLY don't feel bad for her when Boogie breaks her heart.

No kidding. Neither do I. Bro's before Ho's. Nuff said.

But you are not playing with your head (if you were a guy, I would say you are playing with your little head).

lol :thumbsup:

I would still like to see Erika go this week although I have an idea it will be either Janelle or Will.

OC47150
09-05-2006, 07:20 AM
Tick-tock, tick-tock.

That's not Erika's biological clock counting down. It's her sanity!!! OMG!!!!! She's lost it!!!!

And you know she's gonna be ******** when she sees the video.

I see Janie waivering a bit; it was obvious on last Thursday's show. I truly think she knows she's being used/played by Chilltown.

Banthaholic
09-05-2006, 10:32 AM
I enjoyed the last show. Boogie playing Erica is funny, wonder if he'll get alled out on it during the reunion show.

It all comes down to who wins the POV, they choose who goes home. Should be interesting tonight.

pegger
09-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Not really a spoiler but...

Eviction tonight!!!!

pegger
09-05-2006, 08:27 PM
I take back what I said about Erika and Janelle!!!

They GREW brains!!!!

Actually, I've been DYING all day to see the show...they cut a lot from the feeds, but basically Erika and Janelle compared notes on EVERYTHING (including the showmance, and Boogie playing Erika)...

Janelle did make the best move anyone could make. Chill town got lazy and sloppy....and that's why they lost.

OMG Boogie is a GIANT BUM HOLE. You got beat at your game...stop sulking, suck it up and go out and win! Instead, amnd to paraphase something he liked to throw in departing houseguests faces - Another CLASS ACT has stayed in the house. What a baby....

Also, - Howie is a real jerk this season. What is his problem? I liked him before, but he's really being a big baby. Marcellas is being a baby too. (I loved watching James laughing at those too)...but they both need to grow up (especially Howie)

UKWildcat
09-05-2006, 09:54 PM
What a show!

Right when I saw the POV challenge I knew Janelle was going to win it. Without a doubt in my mind.

You're right pegger, it was good to see Janelle and Erika get smart and grow some brains. lol I was glad to see Janelle evict Will. Out of everyone I think Will could have been the only one to beat her in the end.

The HOH competition? WTF? That sucked that Janelle removed her hand after Boogie jumped off. I think if Erika wins she will take Boogie (even though she promised Janelle otherwise) and Boogie, if he were to win, will take Erika b/c neither of them can beat Janelle. This means if Janelle wins this HOH competition she will be a lock to win the game. IMO anyways.

Yea, I don't know what Howies deal is. It IS a game. Suck it up.

OC47150
09-06-2006, 07:04 AM
I know at the beginning of the show I said I wouldn't use this term but I think it's appropriate: Brooding Boogie.

His expressions and attitude after Will left were great! Hey, Mikey, it's a game!! So full of himself and poof, it's gone.

I think, too, that it sucks that Janie was disqualified so early. But she has two more shots at HOH.

No, UK, if Erika or Janie are HOH, Mike is gone. They need/want to rid the house of him.

pegger
09-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Aside from being a big baby...his logic is sound.

He is responsbile for booting everyone out. He lied to everyone....he feels that everyone would hate him, and want to see him lose..so taking him as #2 would ensure the other would win...

But I don't agree with him. Danielle, Will, James and George will all vote for best player. Howie and Marcellas are the only ones that will vote with the "you lied to me" mentality....

Having said that, there is no reason for Erika or Janelle to take him now. If was contrite to Erika, and still worked the showmance, I am POSTIVE he could swing her to take him...but he is too busy sulking.

I do not like players like him, that when the tables are turned, and they get played the same way they have been playing others, they get broody....

UKWildcat
09-06-2006, 09:54 AM
I think that if Erika wins the HOH she will take Boogie to the final two. Even if she doesn't want to, she will. That is the only chance she has in "possibly" winning this game.

If Boogie were to win HOH, he would take Erika. For the same reason. He doesn't have a chance to beat Janelle in the final two, but he "could" beat Erika. If it came down to Erika and Boogie, I think Boogie would win since he has actually played the game, much moreso than Erika.

If Janelle wins HOH I think she'll win no matter who she takes. If she doesn't win HOH, I can't see her making it to the final two; unless Erika wins and stays true to her word (which I don't think will happen) and takes her to the finals.

I do agree with your statement here Pegger:

But I don't agree with him. Danielle, Will, James and George will all vote for best player. Howie and Marcellas are the only ones that will vote with the "you lied to me" mentality....

With that said, I think Janelle would win by more votes by taking Erika to the final two and not Boogie. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone voted for Janelle if it came down to her and Erika. If it came down to Boogie and Janelle, you know Boogie has Will's vote. :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to Thursday night.

OC47150
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
We're forgetting one thing, guys: these are women scorned. They want their revenge.

The Booger is toast. Any way you slice and dice it, he has no chance of winning the money. His best chance walked out the door last night.