PDA

View Full Version : Where is Titanium 3" Wave 7?

JediTricks
05-21-2006, 01:57 PM
This is the Luke Speederbike and Republic Cruiser wave, neither of which I've seen on shelves yet. I ask where this wave is because I've personally seen wave 8 (the WM-exclusives going to mass retail wave) at Target and WM already, it's like we've skipped over wave 7:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558G

If it weren't for the Vader's TIE and Jango's Slave I, I would think these cases are hitting and the new pieces snatched up because I'm seeing all those other case-mates, and maybe that is the situation but I kinda doubt it. Same with wave 7 r1, if it weren't for the Death Star and Biker Scout speederbike, I would think I've been seeing its left-overs. BTW, here's wave 7 revision 1:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558G1

Sith Lord 0498
05-21-2006, 04:11 PM
It's possible that Hasbro decided to flip-flop the wave assortments at the last minute. They already had these Titaniums made because they had already been released. The ones you speak of (Luke Speederbike, etc.)...they may have needed more time to manufacture them.

This line seems to be selling fairly well all over the place, so I don't think there's any chance that the stores will start skipping over waves.

Kidhuman
05-21-2006, 04:49 PM
I was wondering the same thing JT. I wanted this wave.

britcit3
05-22-2006, 01:07 AM
They must be available - I've ordered mine from the very nice DAve at http://www.dnstoys.com/ - they were dispatched last week, should have them in my hand by Friday.

BC3

Kidhuman
05-22-2006, 01:56 AM
They seemed never to hit retail. I hope it just was Hasbros error in shipping out a later wave and these will come soon.

Slicker
05-22-2006, 06:22 AM
They seemed never to hit retail. I hope it just was Hasbros error in shipping out a later wave and these will come soon.I'm hopin' that as well, KH. I have yet to see them here too but as JT said the rest of them are hittin' the pegs.

dindae
05-22-2006, 10:08 AM
I would imagine they will be easy enough to find soon enough as they have several revisions on each wave. However the 6" line slave 1/ snowspeeder wave seems to be non existant around here. One TRU got in a case and they sat there for the longest time ( they still have the Slave 1). I'm hoping I will still be able to pick these. I was holding off due to the fact that my birthday was last weekend and I was hoping to get these. They don't rank high on my list of priorities as far as collecting as they are a little pricy to me. So I was wondering if it is just a local thing or if no one around here is ordering them because they still have plenty of the tri-fighter/Arc fighter?

JediTricks
05-22-2006, 03:24 PM
It's possible that Hasbro decided to flip-flop the wave assortments at the last minute. They already had these Titaniums made because they had already been released. The ones you speak of (Luke Speederbike, etc.)...they may have needed more time to manufacture them.

This line seems to be selling fairly well all over the place, so I don't think there's any chance that the stores will start skipping over waves.
I'm concerned about orders, store buyers may not want to even bother with this case since it's only 2 new vehicles and the rest are stuff that they're getting in other recent cases. I'm glad the line is selling well, but Hasbro's bad case assortments have buried many a line before so we must keep on them about this stuff.

BTW, no Republic Cruisers on ebay yet, only Republic Attack Cruisers.

The 6" line is shipping, but even stores in my area that are sold out of 6" aren't stocking the new ones much. I have seen Slave I more than the Snowspeeder, but I've seen them both. Soon the Snowspeeder will be much more available because it's shipping with the AT-AT.

dindae
05-22-2006, 03:38 PM
The 6" line is shipping, but even stores in my area that are sold out of 6" aren't stocking the new ones much. I have seen Slave I more than the Snowspeeder, but I've seen them both. Soon the Snowspeeder will be much more available because it's shipping with the AT-AT.

That's cool. I was just making sure that is was just my area and not a universal thing. I know they aren't selling that great around here so they are probably in the back collecting dust waiting for some to sell.

Warstar
05-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Huh- www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/index.php

NOT forums.sirstevesguide.com

Gotcha :D Some links on the front page need to be fixed pronto :p (in the menu bar especially :p)

I doubt that Wave 7 has been skipped but since Mass Retail Wave 5 is all about the Wal-Mart Wave 3 ships, I assume that Hasbro is clearing out excess inventory/collecting their old stock and then shipping them back out, hence Mass Retail Wave 8 comes first, then new stock in Wave 7 comes next.

Then again, for all we know, EE (which the wave list I made is based on, anyway), numbered them wrong. I haven't seen a Hasbro case to confirm this though.

I'm sure we'll see Wave 7 soon enough.

I'll post the new Variant List later tonight, as it is the 22nd after all ;)

Good to be home, btw :)

EDIT: Nice pics on DNSToys :D Glad to see the new ships physically exist! That new Falcon is to die for :p My local Target STILL has BSG's sitting on the pegs, along with more fodder from Wave 6 Rev. 2...

I also noticed the Wave 8's shown there and that the Falcon had the black warning sticker :p

*SIGH* Variants :D

JediTricks
05-22-2006, 08:52 PM
I forgot about the repaint falcon, I guess wave 7 has 3 new vehicles. It's still not out yet, if it were in the back rooms it'd be showing up on ebay already, just slowly.

Warstar
05-23-2006, 05:15 PM
True true- and that Limited Falcon is going to go for a pretty penny I'll bet.

If DNSToys have them, then they're distributed someplace...we'll have to see when major retail gets them (they may be slow right now, as Titanium sales in some markets- like mine- have seemingly slowed down)

matthewilw
05-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Entertainment Earth shows wave 7.1 as being hot off the truck today.
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS34558G1

I'm also fairly certain that these are out at retail now as I've been seeing remnants of this wave at a walmart that just last week had BSG titaniums on th pegs. Today they had biker scouts and death stars that I haven't seen there in months.

Kidhuman
05-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Hmmmm, possibly wave 8 shipped accidentally. I dont know, as long as we get em I will be happy.

Kidhuman
05-28-2006, 03:20 AM
Wave 7 found in L.A.

ace2005
05-29-2006, 05:49 AM
Hello,

The Missing Titanium Wave 7? AKA WV6R2 - At Wal-mart..has arrived in Houston, Texas.

This wave is missed with old pieces from previous waves also mixed in are the galactica pieces, so the new pieces are one per case with the repainted battle damaged millenium falcom packaged in a limited box like the cartoon network gunship.

Case WV6R2

Good Luck,

:thumbsup:

JediTricks
05-29-2006, 05:55 PM
Yeah, most of the Titanium Series waves have older pieces mixed in now, that's Hasbro's MO. You probably mean the Ep 3 repainted Millennium Falcon in the specialty packaging though, the Battle Damaged one being from a few waves ago in mass-release.

Nice to see these finally made it out.

Darth Michael
05-29-2006, 07:59 PM
I finally got all of the original WM Wave 1! Found 'em in a couple Targets. Hurrah! What a relief! (Still looking for a second X-Wing, though.) There were some WM Wave 2 in there, too.

You probably mean the Ep 3 repainted Millennium Falcon in the specialty packaging
Special packaging? Pics?

JediTricks
05-29-2006, 11:41 PM
The shiny foil Titanium Series sticker found on most of the 1-per-case Titaniums such as UGH Slave I (silver). Strangely enough, the ones I've seen on ebay have no UGH stickers, I guess they dropped that.

Warstar
05-31-2006, 02:08 AM
INteresting...

Snagged the Republic (Diplomatic) Cruiser tonight at Wal-Mart- Wave 7 is definitely out in Montana!

No sign of Luke Speeder Bike or the Limited Falcon though.

...found a Vulture Droid, a Republic Attack Cruiser and a Turbo Tank on the pegs tonight, too! O_o...weird...

Kidhuman
06-01-2006, 08:40 AM
I found the Falcon and the Cruiser today. No speeder bikes with Luke or Leia on them, just the biker scout. Also it seemed like Anakins starfighter was packed facing upwards, is that a variation? I have to go through mine but I just packed em away from work and dont want to dig em out

Also the Falcon does not have a sticker on it JT.

JediTricks
06-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Seems like the UGH concept came and went pretty fast for the Titanium Series.

dindae
06-01-2006, 08:23 PM
I wish it would leave elswhere too. :(

bobafrett
06-01-2006, 10:49 PM
I found the Episode III Falcon, the Cruiser, and the speeder bike with Luke. I picked up a republic gunship also but found I already had it. Will most likely open it up.

Warstar
06-02-2006, 06:12 PM
I found the Falcon and the Cruiser today. No speeder bikes with Luke or Leia on them, just the biker scout. Also it seemed like Anakins starfighter was packed facing upwards, is that a variation? I have to go through mine but I just packed em away from work and dont want to dig em out

Also the Falcon does not have a sticker on it JT.

KH- that's just the Wal-Mart Wave 4 original packaging variant of Anakin's Green Jedi Starfighter (you'll notice the "Star Wars" at the top and not the "Titanium Series" logo, too). AKA the one I paid $25 for back in January because they were never supposed to be released in this packaging in the U.S....and here they are- almost 6 months later :(

Ah well. You win some, ya lose some :)

Can't wait to find the Falcon and Luke...and a Red Cruiser to open :D

jaxx
06-03-2006, 05:21 PM
I found the Episode III Falcon, the Cruiser, and the speeder bike with Luke. I picked up a republic gunship also but found I already had it. Will most likely open it up.
Hey there...:thumbsup:
Did you find those Titaniums at your WalMart? If so, were there a lot there?
I might need to run out there and pick those up, as I definitely want the Cruiser and Luke on Speederbike. :yes: I haven't decided on the Ep3 Falcon yet.

Blue2th
06-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Found all three at Target yesterday. As you are saying the Ep.III Falcon has a foil Titanium limited sticker on it. It's got a dented bubble, but I was planning on opening it anyways. Wonder just how limited it'll turn out to be? Like the White Tie Fighter.

Kidhuman
06-04-2006, 05:22 PM
WarStar, I have seen it both up and down, but not purchased it yet. I need to see which one I have if I even have one.

JediTricks
06-08-2006, 11:27 PM
I found all 3 at Target, but although Luke was kinda tempting, I don't like the scale problems between the bike and rider (just like the Scout version) so I didn't get him. I already have the Galoob Republic Cruiser and its paint is *WAY* better than this mess, they tried to get too intricate with the white and it backfired - maybe the one I saw was a fluke. Finally, the 1-per-case ROTS Millennium Falcon... they painted blue over the windows, that didn't sit well with me, and the rest just didn't really inspire me, so I left it too. Well, at least they're out! :D

Kidhuman
06-09-2006, 02:30 AM
I found Luke and grabbed him, along with Anakins facing up starfighter.

bobafrett
06-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Hey there...:thumbsup:
Did you find those Titaniums at your WalMart? If so, were there a lot there?
I might need to run out there and pick those up, as I definitely want the Cruiser and Luke on Speederbike. :yes: I haven't decided on the Ep3 Falcon yet.

Yes, but I only found one of each at the time I picked them up. I have been keeping my eye open to try to get the EPIII Falcon to open or trade, but I will PM you if I come across any more.

jaxx
06-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Yes, but I only found one of each at the time I picked them up. I have been keeping my eye open to try to get the EPIII Falcon to open or trade, but I will PM you if I come across any more.

I miraculously found the wave with the Ep 3 Falcon recently. I'm now looking forward to the wave with the Executor. If you see that wave, definitely PM me.. Thanks!:thumbsup: