PDA

View Full Version : more clones?

thebigE
05-23-2006, 08:52 AM
I am new here and was just wondering if anyone knew if and when the tactical ops clone and/or the shock trooper clone would be re-released. If this has already been addressed I apologize, like I said I am new here and may not have read enough earlier posts.

thanks,

thebigE

Phantom-like Menace
05-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Both of these are going to be in subsequent waves of the Heroes and Villains Collection. I don't know precisely when, but soon.

dindae
05-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Heroes and Villians wave 2 http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS87181B

Probably end of June - early July.

Dominic Guglieme
05-23-2006, 01:20 PM
There is also a boxed set with the Shocktroops. That is pretty easy to find, at least 'round here.

Kidhuman
05-23-2006, 02:53 PM
The senate battlepack Target exclusive has 2 shocktroopers, there is a TRU ARC trooper battlepack coming out, and then the H&V wave has the mentioned clone.

Daryl VayDar
05-23-2006, 03:14 PM
I have still NEVER seen a Tactical Ops in the wild...not in the original release, not in the two packs...I hope that the H&V release has some numbers to it.

Darth Cruel
05-24-2006, 11:40 AM
Myself...I am hoping not just for clones to be re-released...but released as the #41 sculpt. The #41 Shocktroopers were pretty much my dream...now I want , One of Fox's troopers, the correct Neyo, Vader's Legion and of course...every other known clone and clone trooper.

mm74md
05-24-2006, 12:50 PM
If this has already been addressed I apologize, like I said I am new here and may not have read enough earlier posts...

Never apologize at this site. All the people here are cool. No flamers to be found! Welcome aboard!

mtriv73
05-24-2006, 01:16 PM
I was really hoping that the Utapauan clones would be redecorated into some other clone by now. I'd love to see as many different ones as they'll sell us. Is the tactical ops clone going to be a strict rehash of last years based on the AT-TE gunner mold or will it be based on the #41 or #6 mold (like the K-mart set?)

Slicker
05-24-2006, 03:35 PM
Is the tactical ops clone going to be a strict rehash of last years based on the AT-TE gunner mold or will it be based on the #41 or #6 mold (like the K-mart set?)If you're talkin' about the Heroes and Villians one then they are all straight rehashes.

Kidhuman
05-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Is a rehash Chewbacca nicknamed Hashbrown?

Warstar
05-24-2006, 06:05 PM
No- "Hashish-Bacca" :D

I do hope more ROTS Style Clones are released. Eventually, I would like to see them ALL SA 41 molded. The Quickdraw mold and the AT-TE Gunner mold with the removable helmet, while cool, just don't cut it. SA 41 all the way!

Da18thcustomizer
05-24-2006, 11:45 PM
How many more clones could possibly be released (serious question) ? I would think by now there would be no more to make...

Darth Cruel
05-25-2006, 12:02 AM
How many more clones could possibly be released (serious question) ? I would think by now there would be no more to make...

Right off the top of my head without researching...I am guessing that there are AT LEAST 10 not yet done...Fox...Neyo (correctly)...Fox's troopers...Neyo's Troopers (again, correctly), the 501st on the SA sculpt.Bacara's troopers...the 4 clones of Delta Squad...and I can find lots more I would like to see.

Kidhuman
05-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Many many clones can be made.

thebigE
05-25-2006, 09:17 AM
Thanks for all the information, perhaps I will be fortunate enough to find a few of each clone trooper to make a platoon. I did manage to find the tactical ops trooper by accident, but never saw the shock trooper. Again, thanks for the info and the kind welcome to this forum.

Darth Cruel
05-25-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks for all the information, perhaps I will be fortunate enough to find a few of each clone trooper to make a platoon. I did manage to find the tactical ops trooper by accident, but never saw the shock trooper. Again, thanks for the info and the kind welcome to this forum.

The Shock Troopers will be coming out again on the H&V cards. But better than that...There is a Target exclusive battle pack called The Skirmish in the Senate" that has two super articulated ones with it...those are the way they all should be done.

Banthaholic
05-25-2006, 07:26 PM
I'll take some carded gray coruscant clones

Darth Cruel
05-26-2006, 01:28 PM
I'll take some carded gray coruscant clones

THOSE would be awesome on the #41 sculpt!

thebigE
05-26-2006, 04:31 PM
I will be thrilled to death just to find the tactical ops and the shock trooper clone even if they are rehashed. Of course I am one of those people who would be every version of the clone trooper they put out, even if it was the potty patrol clone trooper.

Luuuuuuke
05-26-2006, 04:43 PM
i'm not too picky about clone troopers, i'm a sucker for them. I'd love to see Bacara's troopers and Kashyyk scout troopers. I might try to customize a VSTC biker scout into a Kashyyk trooper, but I'm a pretty sucky customizer. I might just ruin a perfectly good figure.

Dominic Guglieme
05-26-2006, 06:06 PM
What is this about a "correct" Neyo? Did they make one at all?

Luuuuuuke
05-26-2006, 06:19 PM
What is this about a "correct" Neyo? Did they make one at all?

I think that's a reference to the first Target exclusive clone they made, the white one with the red insignias. It looks like Neyo except Neyo's helmet looks really different.

Dominic Guglieme
05-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Ah. I think the Target trooper was just suppossed to be infantry from Neyo's regiment, not a specific officer.

Darth Cruel
05-26-2006, 07:11 PM
Either way it is the wrong helmet...